• Start date

SandyWho

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
May 4, 2004
West
www.sandywho.com
A new pic, comments welcome. I was going to write a short story to go with this but ran out of ideas.

TheMirror1.jpg

It seems to me to be very erotic, but in an artful kinda way. I like the sense of..i dont know curiosity? on Your face. probobly not curiosity but thats what I saw when I first looked at it.

JediCowboy said:
It seems to me to be very erotic, but in an artful kinda way. I like the sense of..i dont know curiosity? on Your face. probobly not curiosity but thats what I saw when I first looked at it.

You are right, it is all about curiosity and pleasure but sometimes fear of committment.

I think it is very beautifully done. Im also glad you shared with us. Thank you very kindly.

Thanks Jedi. I will post two more this week.

Sandy great art ... again

Hi Sandy,

Great art again. This is my story idea:

She had been looking at him at work. She wanted to say something, but was too shy. Then he came right up to her. They talked and flirted.

Days passed and he continued to hit upon her. She wondered what her husband would say. Finally, she came right out and told her husband, Fred.

To her surprise, he was delighted. He stared jerking off to her stories of being hit on by a black man at work. As the days passed, Fred encouraged her to be bolder and bolder. They discussed her going out with him. They even discused a black baby her her. She was in her mid-thirties and she knew that her baby clock was ticking down.

"Would you be hurt if I got pregnant?" she asked.

"No! That would be so hot!" Fred said.

She had already gone off the pill. She knew she was ready. Then her black lover asked her out. She was excited. Fred helped her to dress as slutty as she dared.

After dinner and dancing at an all-black bar she went to his apartment. They kissed as he undressed her. It seemed so natural as he pushed her to her knees. She looked at his black manhood...

Take it and run with it.

That looks great!!! very impressed!

Last edited by a moderator:
SandyWho said:
A new pic, comments welcome. I was going to write a short story to go with this but ran out of ideas.

View attachment 166104
you certainly capture a feminine perspective through the eyes of a man. Awesome