• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Kardashian sisters talk black men

• Thread startera1b2c3
  • Start date
great role models

So what? You make it sound like these bitches are white girls. I've got news for you: they're not. They are of Armenian gypsy stock!

DCMember said:
So what? You make it sound like these bitches are white girls. I've got news for you: they're not. They are of Armenian gypsy stock!

Kim and Khloe are half Armenian (father) and half Scottish & Dutch (mother).

WifeLuver said:
half Scottish & Dutch (mother).

Is that like quarter Scottish and Quarter Dutch? ;)

jizzonlizz said:
Is that like quarter Scottish and Quarter Dutch? ;)

That's right. Their mother is half Scottish and half Dutch.

Khloe Kardashian and L.A. Lakers star Lamar Odom before they got married.

660b45a3f5574055cca51c5.jpg

lamarodomandkhloekardas.jpg

More of Khloe and Lamar when they were just dating.

lamar-and-khloe.jpg

lamarkhloe.jpg

lol omg, howard stern is a fucking freak:wtf:

hate to say but armenians are caucasian (white)

who cares the kardashians are all pigs.

In her video it showed that her then black boy toy didn't even have a BBC! Why else would she date him? Maybe other sister got lucky with the basket ball bro.

I am such an inferior white wimp. Both of my wives, took all of my money, and are now fucking niggers.

And I was totally turned on.

Now if they would date black men who don't have faces like a baboon's hind ends they might become good role models. There are black men who are good looking and behave well but apparently the the Kardashian sisters don't like hot looking guys.

Users who are viewing this thread