• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Hen House, Capetown

• Thread starterexpatdad
  • Start date
hey expatdad when r u gonna post some more of those great sex stories

as soon as I have time to finish one! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
the hen house?

no. why?

what up with that place?

I am well advanced with my next chapter.

As for the Hen House in Cape Town. It is an inter-racial club in Cape Town, and quite upfront about it. The current mayor is talking about cracking down in the red light area.

Frankly the better clubs or associations are well away from such areas in estates offering high walls, secure gates, if not steel doors, and have far more discreet names like 'The Harare Women's Club' in Harare. This outwardly boring club accepts membership by invitation only and all new white women have to within their second or third visit o perform on stage with an African male as her 'initiations. Fees are low for women, and lower again for teenage girls, but higher for men. White men are simply not allowed to join and wives just so they are having 'lunch at the club' while their husband is at work

Teenage girls payin a fee? Fiction, my friend. lol. That part was a lil much.

Users who are viewing this thread