• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The grinch stole my Christmas Present!

• Thread starterBarbi- naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi- naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2006
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
I hope you all like these pics of my wife with the grinch. I have posted many threesome pics of my wife and even some of her in gangbangs, on here. The grinch might have stolen my christmas present for now but Barbi has arrange a black gangbang party for this wekend as my true christmas present. I don't know if it is my present or hers, but I will go with it due to I love watching her being serviced by other cocks! If you would like to see her in threesomes, gangbangs, interratial, flashing, having public sex and doing anything else a true naughty slut wife does, check out our amateur adult site at www.barbisluttyadventures.com I love watching my wife be enjoyed by other men, having a website makes it so much easier to find guys. If you too want to see your wife being fucked by other men, I'm telling you, you too should start a website. You won't believe how much easier it is to get her to be a true slut!!!! I Hope everyone has a very happy holiday and you too get what you want for Christmas!
Jim & Barbi

Attachments

• sb_38 3402_TN 3406.jpg
    sb_38 3402_TN 3406.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 661
  • naughty_or_nice 051 3403_TN.jpg
    naughty_or_nice 051 3403_TN.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 446
  • naughty_or_nice 059 3404_TN.jpg
    naughty_or_nice 059 3404_TN.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 510
  • naughty_or_nice 060 3405_TN 3408.jpg
    naughty_or_nice 060 3405_TN 3408.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 434
wow i love the look on the grinches face he looks like the cat who got the cream,,,superb nasty slut look barbie

stupid grinch

I can't believe that toy got to be that close to a hot girl. Damn it must be nice to be the grinch.

Barbi

Why that lucky litter bugger. If he would get the fuck out of the way I would kiss that pretty little pussy. Thanks and you just made Christmas a little hotter for some of us. Merry Christmas to you and for the fine pussy photos thanks. You are some kind of beautiful and the fact that you share that pussy with so many men makes you such a hot and fine wife.To have some of that would be such a gift. Have fun and please keep giving it up.You are very special. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread