• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

the boss his wife

• Thread starterdutchdirkdiggler
  • Start date

dutchdirkdiggler

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 19, 2010
this is a true story started in 2004.

Normelly I am really open about sex and my sex dates and I tell my co workers almost everything but this story I have never told them before.

I was working at a compagny which went bankrupt and an other compagny was taking over.
In that same year this new compagny was having a party for all the new employees to meet their colleagues who were already employed by them.

This party took place in the south of the Netherlands in a party centre.
A few days before this party a colleague and I looked in a digital photobook on our computer for other colleagues and how do they look like and especialy woman colleagues.
We where both single and we were talking about hitting on some woman at the party.

The day of the party started and we where disappointed. The girls on the pictures did fit the real deal when we met them. It seems that those pictures where taken a few years back.

There was an open bar and a buffet. We took some drinks and than I notice a realy nice woman on the other side of the room.
I went up there and asked her of which branche she was and if I could take a drink for her from the bar.
She avoid the branche question but said yes I like a white wine and so I did. She was a real looker.

When I went to the bar an other colleague who I didn't know came up to me and said "what are you doing?"
I said what do you mean? He said to me that her name was Mandy and she was the boss his wife.
I thought crap it is not going to happen tonight.
So I went back to her with the white wine and when I gave her the glass my other hand touches her bottum. She looked at me in a real horney way. But after the news I just heard I went away to my other colleague of the same branche as I.

After a few drinks I needed to go to the bathroom which was in the hallway of the party centre. So I went there and when I came back she was standing in the hallway too all by herself.
Since the womans bathroom was also in the same hallway I though she has to go too.
But she came up to me and asked me why did I left. Didn't I fancy her?
I told her that I just found out she was the boss his wife and that I did fancy her.

She then told me something private. She told me that she and her husband Mark had an arrangement about sex. Mark was always busy with his compagny and after 3 kids the sex between them was only once a week and sometimes even once a month and lasted only a few minutes on a sunday.
She needed more and Mark told her, after long discussions between them, that he would be fine with it if she seeks sex elsewhere as long he didn't knew about it and everything was save.

After this information which she whispered in my ear I turned pretty red.
In the hallway next to the room where the party was going on was a little room which was unlocked and dark.
Mandy pulled me in and kissed me while feeling down my pants.
Mandy notice that I was getting hard and she dropped my pants and started sucking me off while in the room next to us the party was going on and Mark, her husband and my boss, was there and all my co workers too.
I felt so dawn hot that I shoot my load almost directly in her mouth but she still was sucking my dick even after I shoot my load.
Mandy was so dawn hot.
After she swallowed she told me she would be happy to see me more but since my branche was in the north of the Netherlands and she was in the south of the Netherlands I thought this was just a one time thing.

But the next month I was selected to join the Board of Co Workers and we meet at the headquartes in the south of Netherlands once a month.
So the next month I met Mandy again at the headquaters and this time we got cought by her husband Mark.

If you like I will share this story with you too. Just let me know.

Great story! Thanks for posting. Did the boss ever catch on??

Yes he did!

The story did continu.
As I told before a became a member of the Board of Co-workers of the new compagny. Thats a legal board which is required by law for large compagnies in the Netherlands.

Once a month we meet at HQ of the compagny in the south of the Netherlands.
My first meeting there I would never forget.
As you know by now I met the boss his wife, Mandy, at the party.

When I drove to HQ my thoughts where at that party and with Mandy.
I parked my car in front of the building next to a very expensive car which was Mandy's car I found out later.
I could see the office of Mark, my boss, and my heart was pounding when I saw Mandy in his office. She saw me too.
You have to know that Mandy was Mark his secretary at the office before they hooked up and she was now a fulltime mom.

I went to the confrence room where the meeting was held and I met the other members of the Board. We introduce each other and starting to discuss matters because after the morning recess we had the meet the Board of Directors to discuss the future of the compagny.

After long hours of discussion we sceduled for lunch. I left the conference room as the last person there because I was making notes for later.
When I left the room I saw Mandy.
She was waiting for me.
She asked me what I am going to do.
I told her I was going for lunch.
She said "thats right but not the kind you where thinking"
Mandy ordered me to follow her to a smaller conference room and she locked it after me.
She told me that at the party she did something for me and that now I have to do something for her.
What I said? She told me I had to go down on her untill she comes.
Mandy was wearing a short skirt with no panties. She told me that she had already taken her panties down a few hours before just for this moment so that there will be no time wasted.
Wow she really know what she wants and so I went down on her and stuffed my tongue deep inside her wet and swollen cunt.
Even when I tried to get some breath after a few moments she pushed my head down on her and told me to breath trough my nose and that I wasn't allowed to stop untill she got off.
After 10 minutes or so I felt her whole body shaking when I was pushing her clit with my tongue deep and hard. She definitely was comming. I felt her fluids running down my face and her legs. It was so hot!

Mandy told me now to leave the room and leave her there. She told me she will follow after 5 minutes or so.
So I left the room.
When I got out of this room I ran into my boss Mark. He saw me leaving the room.
He asked me how I was doing. Also the party came into the conversion. I told him it was the best party ever. And it was but he couldn't know how good the party went for me.
Suddenly I saw Mark looking over my shoulders as Mandy was leaving the same room that I just left a few minutes before. He looked at his wife and than he looked at me and he just left.
Mandy went the other way and didn't notice that her husband busted us.

My heart stopped. What to do? I was meeting with him within a few minutes as a member of the Board of Co workers and he as a member of the Board of Directors.
What will happen than I asked myself.

The meeting in the afternoon went just as normal as usual and Mark didn't paid any extra attention to me.
We shook hands afterwards and I was now leaving for home.
When I went to my car I saw something stucked under my back window wiper.
It was a panty in an enveloppe. Mandy's panty because there was a note.

After I left the room Mandy took her panties on and rubbed her juices in her panties.
She told me to smell her panties on the way home and that she was looking forward to our next meeting.
She still didn't now that Mark has busted us.

But I did what she asked me to do and smelled her panties all the way home. The sweet smell of her cunt.
I was also looking forward for our next encounter. But was also worried what will happen as Mark will confront his wife with what he saw and what will happen with my position in the compagny.

The next meeting was sceduled next month. And I tell you know it went much further than you can imagine. But that is an other story.

If you would like to hear just say so.

I took this picture with my cellphone of mandy.
she was showing a little boob here

is there no one who wants to know how it got one? the story has not finished yet. it did continued. please let me know if any one wants to know how it progressed.

This is a hot story.

Please continue. Did her husband confront you or maybe thank you?

pic?...........

Didn't see the photo...
Please continue this is hot!

okee I will continu the story

As you know by now every month I do attend a meeting at HQ.

Last time Mandy left her wet and smelly panty in an enveloppe at my car.
A month later the panty doesn't smell at her anymore but still I brought it with me to the meeting of that month.

When I drove up there I couldn't park my car so closed to the building as last time but I saw Mandy's car next to the entrance. A white SUV Range Rover Sport with black windows.
My heart went pounding very hard when I passed her car. I was hoping to see her but was also very nervous about meeting my boss Mark when he sort of caught us the last time.
The morning started as usual and the Board just went through the notes of last meeting.
At 12 O'clock we went for lunch and no sign of Mandy.
She must be around because her car was in the parking lot.
I went to my car to get my lunch but no secret messages or so on my car from Mandy.
I started to think that it ended right then and there.

The afternoon we met the Board of Directors and we discussed some issues. Mark told us not to worry they weren't getting any lay offs in the near future.
So I was in the clear myself.

The meeting ended without meeting Mandy.
It was already getting dark when I left the building and I walked passed Mandy's car.
Suddenly the door opens.
It was Mandy. She told me to get in which I did.
She was dressed in a very sexy dress and if I wasn't mistaken no underware underneath.
She told me that last meeting Mark was getting suspicious and confront her with what he thought he saw.
Mandy told me that she told him the truth about us.
I was shocked. Mandy told me not to worry. He wasn't mad or so but he didn't like the idea that he knew the man who was giving his wife what she needs. But now he knows.
She told me that Mark told her to continu this as long as she needs it and I can tell you she needs it.
But now Mark wants to be involved in some way.

She told me that Mark was watching us from his office and when I looked through the window I could see that Mark looked out of his office window who was near the entrance and had a binoculair for a closer look.
Mandy told me to relax and that she wants to feel me inside her for the first time. As you know the first 2 dates we only had oral sex between us.
She also told me not to use a condom. She told me that she was clean and I knew I was.
So she put my pants down and sat on my cock and ride me like a real cowgirl.
I shoot my load in her like a firehose under pressure.
She told me to leave the car and that she couldn't wait for our next encounter.

When I walked away from the car I could see her getting out of the car and walking to the building. She was still filled with my cream you should know.
I saw her entering the office of Mark and then I went for my car thinking what she and Mark were doing there right now.

Will continu if you readers want to.

about the pic. I do not know how to post them. I tried but the system asked for an url but the pictures taken from my mobile are on my desktop. Does anybody know how to do that?

Pic...

On the same page you are writing your post, there's a "Manage Attachments" button. By clicking on it, you will open a new window, from which you can upload files.
We are all waiting for it :D:D

the picture i promised

mandy.jpg

thats her teasing me with her tits out.
love those tits.

Excellent read. Thanks for posting it and the pic.

please continue with your story

another pic

will continu the story but first some pics she let me take from her.cuckme.jpg

The boss meets with me in person

After last months meeting I was very curious about what happened after I left and Mandy went into the office of Mark with all my spunk inside her.

I wanted to talk about it with Mandy the upcoming meeting.
But I got the message that the meeting was cancelled due to the fact that some members of the board of co-workers had the flue.
Now I thought I have to wait 2 months before I could talk to Mandy about what happened.

Next day Mark had sent an email to my branche telling me that he was going to visit the branche of which I was the branche manager.
That was not unusual. He also did that in the past so I was waiting for his arrival.

When Mark entered the office he told me that he brought his wife with him. She was anguish to see the new branche. Mandy entered the office after Mark.
I was stunned. Mark never and I mean never took his wife to the branches. This was the first time I heard about it.
She shook my hand and told me her name like she never met me before and then she left and visit the storefloor so I was alone with Mark in my office.

Mark asked me to show the results of last month sales and so I did.
We talked about the competition and what my plans where to increase sales.

Suddenly he asked me "Do you like my wife?".
I told him "What do you mean?"
Well I have notice that you are showing some interest in my wife.
Again he asked "Well do you love my wife?"
I said "Don't you mean like instead of love?"
"No I mean do you love my wife?" Mark said out loud. His head turned red.

I than knew he was serious and I told him that I am only sexual interested in his wife.
His face changes from almost angry and upset to relieved.
"So you want to be sexual involved with her?" Mark asked me directly.

I said that I wouldn't mind that at all.
Then he said that he knew we already did. In fact he told me that last meeting when Mandy came back in his office he liked her clean after I spunked my seeds in her.

I couldn't believe what I heard. My boss is telling me his sexual encouter with his wife and he is sharing it with me.
I didn't knew what to say to him. It went silence in the room for a few moments.
Then Mark told me that he coul'd not satisfy his wife anymore than he could and that he was fine with it that I took over.

Still I couldn't say a word.
He than invited me to his house for a dinnerparty later that month.
I accepted his offer knewing that I could meet Mandy again and that we will proberbly ending up having sex together.

Mark shook my hands and left my office leaving me behind. I was still in shock. Suddenly Mandy entered my office and gave me a big french kiss. She was so thrilled that Mark knew about it and was okee with it.
I felt underneath her short skirt and felt that her panties, yes she was wearing one this time, where so soaking wet. I could smell her pussy and I licked my fingers to taste her.
She smilled and told me she had to go now and that was waiting for me at the dinnerparty.

And what a dinnerparty that was but I will tell you about it next time.

underneath her skirt

DSC Sony Privat-Photo-Serie 043.jpg

her tasty pussy.

very nice pussy! tell us about the dinner party!

the dinner party

As you know I was invited at a dinner party at the home of my boss Mark and his wife Mandy.
I didn't know what to expect and how many people where invited to this party.
I thought that the other branche managers where also invited and that it will be a nice opportunity to discuss our sales strategy with each other.

I got the call that the dinner party will be held next weekend.
I could hardly wait because it was also a opportunity to meet Mandy. And you know what she said the last time when we met.
So I was exited to come to her house. I never have been there before.

When I drove up the mansion I didn't see that many cars so I thought I was early.
I brought a bottle of champagne and some flowers (beautifull red roses) for Mark and Mandy.
Mark opened the door and invited me in.
Besides me there wheren't anyone else besides Mark and Mandy.
I asked Mark if I was early or if the other branche managers where late.

He smiled and said no we only invited you.
I was suprised but also very curious about what their planes where about this evening.

Mark told me that Mandy will be joining us shortly. He poored me a drink and we sat down.
Then Mandy entered the room.
She was dressed in a very sexy pvc outfit which follows her curves like a glove. I instantly got a hard on.
She noticed that and smiled at me. Mark told me to give her the flowers I brought and so I did. When I went over her side she felt my hard on and thanked me for the gift I just brought and the one I am going to give her later.
What did she mean by that I asked myself at the time.

Dinner came on the table and Mark just make some conversation about the weather, sports, politics and so on.
Mandy just looked stunning. I couldn't get my eyes of her. Even when her husband and my boss, Mark, was talking to me I could only think of her and what I will do to her later.
Dinner was almost at his end and we went for some after dinner drinks.

Mark told Mandy that I brought a bottle of champagne and that he was going to open this bottle but Mandy said no.
She wanted to go upstairs and told Mark to bring the bottle with him and that I had to follow her.
What was she up to?

She entered a room and when I followed her I saw a room with sex toys all over the place. Sex furniture, whips, leather bed sheets on the double side bed, andreas cross at the wall with restraining cuffs on each end.

She told Mark to get undressed and so he did. This was the first time I saw my boss naked. He wasn't well endowed.
She than cuffed him to the andreas cross and put a rubber gag in his mouth.

She told me to undress too. She took her dress off and laid down the bed with the rubber sheets on. She asked me to open the bottle of champagne and poor it over her body.
It was so hot to do that. I poored a little bit in her navel and put the bottle on the ground and drink the champagne of her body. A little bit went down her pussy and I started to lick it. I could taste the smell of her pussy and the champagne.
She turned me over and started to poor some champagne over me and did the same as I did and drank some champagne of my body. She took my dick in her mouth and started to suck me in front of her husband.

Mark couldn't say anything because of the rubber gag in his mouth but I could see that he was enjoying this scene because his tiny dick was erected but still no longer or thicker than my finger.
Mandy saw it too and told him that it was now time that I had to fuck her. But not in her pussy. She wants to feel me in her tiny ass.
I never have done that and I was sure it will never fit there but she told me that before dinner she had oiled her ass up and during the dinner party she had a butt plug in her ass which she took out minutes before we went upstairs so she was ready for this.
She put her ass high up in the air right before her husband so that he will be having a good look at her and her asshole.
I wanted to put my dick in her pussy first but Mandy told me that I had to go straight for her ass. And so I did.
It felt so thight when I first entered her ass and Mandy was screaming when I entered her ass for the first time but slowly I started to fuck her and she moaned.
Mark looked at us but his tiny dick was now longer erect. I saw a little bit of cum at the end of his dick. He came and shoot his load while I fucking his wife in her ass.

Mandy wanted me to come in her ass. She asked for my cum. After a while I felt I was cumming and shoot everything in her. I felt that my dick was falling out of her slippery ass.
She than stood right in front of her husband Mark and than bended over and she pushed my cum out of her tiny ass right in front of Mark.
My cum was now on the floor in the same puddle where Mark left his cum too.
Mandy untied her husband and took the rubber gag off. She ordered Mark to clean up the floor and ****** him to eat his own cum and mine.

It was so hot to see that and to see that Mandy had full control of him.
I loved it.
After Mark cleaned up the floor we took a shower together.
Mark told me never to talk about what happened today. It could ruined his reputation as a boss.
I told my lips are sealed.
Mandy washed my dick and her husbands dick too. I cleaned her pussy and while doing this she was cumming. I could feel her cumming when I touched her pussy and entered her pussy with my fingers.
She whispered that my fingers are thicker than Mark his dick. She also told me that Mark never could finished her off. She never had an orgasm again after she had kids with Mark. Before that she did but after the last child was born Mark couldn't do it anymore. And that was what she was missing out of all this time and with me she had orgasms again. Most of the times more than one.

We took our regular clothes on and finished of with a late night drink and than I went home.
What a dinner party this was. I could never imaging this not even in wildest dreams but it did.

When I got home I checked my email and saw that I received and email from Mandy.
She was still exited what happened and with the summervacation in mind she asked me if I had holiday plans. Mandy and Mark had a boat and she asked me if I could join them during the holidays.

I didn't had plans so I sent an email back telling her that I could join them.
And what a boat trip it was but that is another story for later.

Attachments

• mandy assfuck.jpg
    mandy assfuck.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 250
anyone want to read the rest of my story?
please comment.

Users who are viewing this thread