• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The best cuck

• Thread starterThroatuser
  • Start date

Throatuser

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2023
Surbiton london
Had a cuck guy who used to do as I asked…. Lived close by, gave me his girls knickers, vids, pics and toys, set up hidden cams for me etc, they moved to Australia in the end, she was very submissive and drunkenly we convinced her to have a 3 way….had her standing in her kitchen with me behind her giving her rough fingers, then she climbed on top of my mate while I fucked her mouth…. Seeing the excitement in his face (we talked about what he wanted me to do) I went round the back of her and eased the tip in her arse…. Once I had let her get used to it I winked at her man and thumped balls deep…. He pulled her down close to him, hee face buried in his shoulder and mouthed to go hard…. He held her as I went tip to balls… deep rough strokes…. I came in her mouth and left….need a good cuck willing to exploit for my pleasure

Users who are viewing this thread