• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The beginning

pantylover16

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2015
Over the past several years I have had a fantasy that I haven’t been able to get out of my mind. Quite simply, I want to watch my wife, Michelle, being taken by another man. Although I have a good sized penis, I also have ED much of the time and don’t feel I satisfy my wife sexually. She claims to not want sex very often, but I have a suspicion that what she really doesn’t want is my half hard member.

A few years ago I started dropping hints as to what I wanted, saying I wanted to watch her cum on another guy while riding him, and joining an adult match making website, did some role play and even went as far as to meet a man once but it didn’t happen as she said she wasn’t attracted to him. After that she seemed to lose interest, and I was in a bad accident shortly after that made things even worse because my ED became worse and I was also unable to continue with even the role play. I seem to be addicted to watching movies of wives having sex with men other than their husbands, and quite often of black men with big cocks fucking white wives. I also read stories of the same nature, and joined a couple cuckold websites and read advice from other men and couples on how to make my fantasy a reality.

After thinking about it again every day for the pasts two months, I finally set something in motion that I hoped would help me reach my goals, which was to watch my beautiful wife cum on another man’s cock. I met a guy online that I thought would be perfect for my plans. His name was Rick and he lived about an hour away from us. He was 6’3, he was good looking, in good shape, and he showed me a picture of his 8 inch, very hard cock. I sent him a picture of Michelle that I had taken a few years ago when we did a photoshoot for an adult website, and explained to him that she had gained 15lbs when we quit smoking, but that her boobs were also much more full and she was still very hot. He sent me a message back saying he would definitely be “up” for helping me with my fantasy.
I told Rick that although I had explained my desire to my wife, so far things had not gone beyond meeting for a drinks and she wasn’t really into sleeping with a stranger. My plan involved taking Michelle to a nice dinner in town and coming home to watch a movie. When we get home, I would try to get her in the mood, with some kissing and then tell her I have arranged a massage for her, just because. At that point, I would text him and he could then drive closer to the house and knock on the door. I would make sure to have her ready for a massage when he knocked. When he enters, I will say I am going to my office and give her a kiss and tell her to enjoy her massage.
Rick was instructed to start out giving a normal, professional type massage, so he would begin by using his strong hands on her back, kneading her shoulders and arms, but as time went on he could get closer and closer to her intimate area’s. I know that just by having a stranger over to give her a massage, she will know what I am trying to do, and as long as she allows the massage she will at least enjoy that. If she continues to allow him to get closer to her private area’s then he has a good chance to make all of us have a good time. Rick will continue to rub her back, neck and shoulders for at least 15 minutes to allow what is happening to sink in, and allow her to make a decision on what she knows she wants to happen. When he moves down to massaging her legs, if she spreads them even a little, he knows he has permission to go a little further. If he moves his hand up her thigh, and he brushes against her panties and she doesn’t jump, he will obviously know what to do.

I really hope this all works out, I only have a little while to wait and see if fantasies do come true.

Reactions: rjhsteel2001 and Eamdaniel
Good luck. Let us know how it progresses

Users who are viewing this thread