• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

The Aftermath

• Thread startershycuck
  • Start date

shycuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2006
The day after my introduction to being a cuck and a cocksucker was very intense. We argued for hours about wether my wife should have fucked her friend's brother Steven, we argued about her friend Christine helping to set it up in the first place, and we argued about my taking to cocksucking without so much as a protest. My wife argued it was my fault because I kept going on to her about fucking someome else and I argued it was just a fantasy and she could at least have told me she wanted to do it instead of drugging me before fucking Steven.
The doping was Christine's idea so that I would be more relaxed about the whole thing. Sucking her friend's cocks was also that bitch's idea just for the fun of it. I had a hell of a time trying to convince my wife I had never done anything like that before, and I'm still not sure if she believes me.

Anyway, the upshot of the whole thing is, after a lot of soul searching and wondering if our marriage could survive this, because we still love each other, we decided to carry on. With a few changes. My wife still wants to fuck other men and she wants me to be there when she does. My sucking cock is optional, although it turned her on to see me with a mouthful of dick. In turn, I agreed as long as Christine is not involved ever again.

With everything apparently sorted, my wife said she wanted to suck my cock, and I couldn't say no because I was rock hard. After sucking and fucking we were just lying there and my wife asked if I fancied a cream pie and with that she got up and sat above my face with a leg on each side of my head. Then she grabbed my hair and started grinding her cummy pussy all over my mouth and face. After a couple of minutes she stopped and said just because we have worked things out doesn't mean that I'm in charge, she will be calling all the shots , I couldn't disagree because she started grinding on my face again.

Users who are viewing this thread