Thank you members! My wife is finally meeting up with her new guy tonight!

• Thread starterbatman22
  • Start date

batman22

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2011
Been quite awhile since I posted here, but I wanted to thank you members here who have helped me convince my wife to explore her sexuality outside of marriage once again. I've read lots of advice on here and used it to my advantage. She just left about an hour ago for dinner and a private night with a much older guy. I'm hoping she gets pictures for me as I've asked for them :) Again thank you everyone and for those who wish to here more, simply let me know by keeping this thread alive.

Batman22
i can't wait to see and hear how her date went tonight.
also how old is your wife and how old is her date.

She is 24, he is 41. They met through Fling.com

thats great, keep us informed on how things went. you should be happy for her and buy her flowers today when she wakes up

My wife came home the following morning around 11 and filled me in on the previous evening. The man she was meeting "Tom" had driven over an hour to meet her at public restaurant. He had told her they should have dinner and if dinner went well, then she could decide if she wanted to go to the room that he had gotten for the evening. Of course she had her mind up ahead of time that this was going to happen, but he wasn't informed. Several times throughout dinner, she told me he had asked if I really was ok with this. He had never been in this situation before. My wife had two long island ice teas to help her break the ice as she too was somewhat nervous.

The drinks did the trick because when they got to the room, she was kissing him and undoing his pants right. My wife is still relatively new to blowjobs as I finally was able to have her start on me about a year ago. Despite that fact, she was able to get him to release and she swallowed every drop. From there, he undressed her and complimented her body until she ****** his mouth down to her pussy. She told me for the next hour or so, he alternated between licking her pussy and "drilling" her with her legs over his shoulders. This is a position we rarely do but when he was fucking her that way it felt "amazing." For the first time in her life she squirted, and she said she had about 7-8 orgasms. The rest of the evening they actually spent time talking because since he had been up since 4am, his energy level wasn't as high as he would've liked it to be. They fell asleep together and the next morning they went their separate ways.

My wife was very happy with her sexual encounter with "Tom" and both cannot wait to get together again. She admitted she was hesitant doing this kind of thing again but she is more than happy with the decision now and I am happy that she had such a pleasurable sexual encounter. More details to come when they get together again.

Good to hear your wife fucked her lover successfully. Good luck w/ fighting crime...

Batman,

Thanks for the update. (I assume you're actually Bruce Wayne but you use "Batman" as a screen name to maintain your anonymity.) In any case, who would have guessed Batman would turn out to be a cuckold...

batman22 said:
My wife came home the following morning around 11 and filled me in on the previous evening. ....

Good. It sounds like she's a progressive cuckoldress...

batman22 said:
.... [After dinner, in their hotel room], my wife was able to get [her older-man date] to release [when she sucked his cock], and she swallowed every drop.

Your wife knew how to proceed...

batman22 said:
From there, he undressed her and complimented her on her body until she ****** his mouth down to her pussy.

and how to shut up her lover-of-the-evening when she wanted action...

batman22 said:
She told me for the next hour or so, he alternated between licking her pussy and "drilling" her with her legs over his shoulders. This is a position we rarely do but when he was fucking her that way it felt "amazing." For the first time in her life she squirted...

Outstanding... my congratulations to your wife. Squirting on orgasm is a very hot demonstration of passion...

batman22 said:
...and she said she had about 7-8 orgasms.

Very impressive...

batman22 said:
They fell asleep together and the next morning they went their separate ways.

A successful night was had by both...

batman22 said:
My wife was very happy with her sexual encounter with "Tom;" they cannot wait to get together again.

I would think so. Sounds like an optimal outcome...

batman22 said:
She admitted she was hesitant doing this kind of thing again but she is more than happy with the decision now...

It's good to hear your wife is not allowing her societally-ingrained guilt feelings about fucking men other than her husband (you) to get in her way...

batman22 said:
...and I am happy that she had such a pleasurable sexual encounter.

Obviously you're a progressive married man. Many might suspect Batman of being something of a social conservative, but clearly you've managed to get beyond that. This, of course, was and will continue to be essential. It isn't hard to see why your wife's lover-of-the-evening was uneasy (actually, he was probably terrified) at the possibility of offending Batman. I mean, how many of the innumerable men who lust after married women would also want to be pursued around town by some guy driving a batmobile (which roars thunderously, no doubt, whenever you step on your jet accelerator), wearing a black mask, tights, and a flowing cape ...?

batman22 said:
More details to come when they get together again.

I'll look forward to that. Meanwhile, good luck with your life of fighting crime. I don't imagine you're ever in danger of unemployment.

—Custer

fucks a strange guy on their 1st date? / what a pig slut

There's no pleasing some people, eh tu, duk? Congrats Batman22.

She is out for a third time tonight with Tom. Not sure if this thread has any interest so I will wait and see before posting more.

duke9555 said:
fucks a strange guy on their 1st date? / what a pig slut

Yeah...... my kind of woman! :D

Members on this forum want ALL the details ALL the time.

I thought the first account of their meeting was very erotic. Picturing a 24 year old married woman meeting this older dude for sex and reading about him burying his cock deep into her while her legs are over his shoulders is f'n hot. She stayed all nite with the guy. About the only thing I missed or would have hoped for was a morning fuck so she was fresh fucked when she came home to you.

What did you do when she returned home? Did you get to inspect and enjoy the work of another man???

Bat
hot start to a story would like to read the rest of her time with tom.

keep us posted.