• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

text explaining time with bbc

MY GF SLURPS BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2013
Well he called me in his room to hang out. I was laying on the bed relaxing and he started rubbing my tits saying i was beautiful and how hes always loved my boobs.
then he took them out of the shirt and started massaging them.
Then licking and sucking them.
one hand was rubbing my pussy.
Harder and harder
he took my pants off and took his off too.
he started slapping his hard cock on my pussy and then started shoving it in
It always takes about 5 whole minutes to get him completely inside if me.
he starts off slow then tells me to turn around.
After tht he pounds the shit out if my pussy.
Im screaming at the top of my lungs and he goes harder and harder.
my pussy is soaked at this point.
hes smacking his balls against my ass pulling my hair and head back to look at him and hes just non stop slamming his dick inside of me.
then he pulls out and turns me around and explodes all over my face an tits. while three of his fingers are inside of my stretched out pussy.

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
Well, he called me to his room to hang out. While I lay on his bed relaxing, he started rubbing my tits, saying I am beautiful and how he has always loved my boobs.

Your man knew what to say...

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
Then, he pulled my tits out of my shirt and started massaging then licking and sucking them...

It's always good to hear a woman talk about how her man understands, appreciates, and knows how to pleasure her tits...

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
While, with one hand he rubbed my pussy harder and harder. Then, he took my pants off then took his off too.

He moved forward in a timely fashion...

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
He started slapping his hard cock on my pussy, then he began pushing it in.

And he progressed rapidly...

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
It always takes about 5 whole minutes for him to push completely into me.

Whew! But, obviously your man knows the importance of gradually enlarging your pussy to the point where you can finally fully-accommodate his cock (which, I gather, is quite large). I hope he uses sufficient lube, so it isn't painful for you...

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
He started off slow, then told me to turn around.

So, your man prefers to take you doggie-style...?

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
After that, he pounded the shit out of my pussy.

Oh my...

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
I screamed at the top of my lungs as he went harder and harder.

I hope the neighbors didn't call the police...

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
My pussy was soaked at that point.

That being desirable for both of you, of course...

MY GF SLURPS BBC said:
He smacked his balls against my ass and pulled my hair and head back to look at him, while he slammed his dick inside me non-stop. Then he pulled out, turned me around, and exploded all over my face and tits, with three of his fingers inside my stretched-out pussy.

Sounds like a satisfying experience for both of you (and, like your man is something of a contortionist — or quite flexible, at least).

Thank you, ma'am, for your steamy description of your sensuously hot experience.

Lucky girl and I feel jealous - coz there are no unmarried, horny men available in this neck of woods. I will have to wait until I get back to the aeroplane in a few weeks time. Bit risky bathing in the murky river, with big crocs having eaten a few people in the last six months. They grab you off the bank, and you don't even see them under the water getting ready to leap at you. I threw a dead carcase in the water a few weeks ago, and suddenly there were three sets of jaws snapping at it. It scared the be-jeebers out of me, worst than any of the ghosts I am hunting down ever could.

Saraha said:
[It's a] bit risky bathing in the murky river, with big crocs having eaten a few people in the last six months. They grab you off the bank, and you don't even see them under the water getting ready to leap at you.

I hafta' say, that must tend to discourage sunbathing — or, in fact, doing much of anything — on, or close to, the river bank...

Saraha said:
I threw a dead carcass in the water a few weeks ago...

Not a person's carcass, I hope...

Saraha said:
...and suddenly, there were three sets of jaws snapping at it. It scared the be-jeebers out of me...

Jeez... that does sound scary as hell...

Saraha said:
...worse than any of the ghosts I am hunting down ever could.

Um... really? Is this to say you're a "ghost buster"? What do you do with a ghost that you're hunting down when you find it? Do you capture it, put it in a ghost-impermeable cage, then sell it to a ghost zoo?

And, how do the ghosts you're hunting down frighten you? Do they say "Oooooooo..." and rattle chains in the dark, then vanish? Or, do they engage you in hand-to-hand combat...? (I gather they don't bite you, since they aren't as scary as crocodiles.) And, who is funding you to hunt down ghosts? (I realize this might be among your trade secrets.)

So many interesting occupations...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread