temporary tattoos..

• Thread startermwf29
  • Start date

mwf29

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 24, 2006
does anyone know of web sites of temporary tattoos that say anything like slut for black cock or black cum dump. At least anything along that line.. please help if we fine any we like i'll take pics and post.... thx

mwf29 said:
does anyone know of web sites of temporary tattoos that say anything like slut for black cock or black cum dump. At least anything along that line.. please help if we fine any we like i'll take pics and post.... thx

do what i did and make one.i made a large 5ich by 5 ich queen of spades stencil out of paper then and drew it on my thigh with a black permenant marker pen.washes off eaasy and it also easy to apply.
wear it with pride like i do.come on white wimps you know like me we carnt compete with our Black superiours so get tattoed and present that manhole for use.

i have used google and have seen that site. Just figured that there has to be more site then the couple i have seen.

I am somewhat of a graphic artist and actually very much enjoy creating and illustrating realistic looking tattoos, I will attempt to post an example for you. Iif you have something specific in mind I would also consider making one for you. you can e-mail me here or find me at cumflychris@yahoo.com

starting pic.JPG tattoo added.JPG more ink.JPG

Reactions: kmbe
their are several fun ones. one site has more than others ...what are you looking for?

something that say like black cock slut, or black cum dump, something along that order.