• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell me what you think

• Thread starterslag62
  • Start date

slag62

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2008
This is my first post here. Just wanted to see what you guys would would do to my wife.

Attachments

• 1019082235.jpg
    1019082235.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 662
  • nude in mirror.jpg
    nude in mirror.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,471
  • 1019082243.jpg
    1019082243.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 859
First I'd take that thing out of her and replace it with my Dick!

fuck her bareback and get her knocked up!!

What a nice hot bod. Could go for hours on that.

Just giving you guys a new pic. If you want, add your own "personal touch" and send it back to me.

Attachments

• 100_0657(1).jpg
    100_0657(1).jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 629
I would have you guide my cock into her mouth 1st so she could slobber over it and suck and worship it while looking at you. You would then thank me for allowing her this pleasure and guide my cock into her cunt. You would be required to wear long black satin gloves to handle my white cock as cucks hands are not worthy enough for intimate contact.

slag62 said:
If you want, add your own "personal touch" and send it back to me.

Was this what you had in mind? Lovely lady (what we've seen of her) - tell us and show us more :)

Attachments

• Slag62-01.jpg
    Slag62-01.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 522
Reactions: HugeLoad
Delicious

She's absolutely delicious

Give her my fat black cock bareback and give her a bellyfull of potent spunk

Great body and a gorgeous pussy.

I'm going to try and get you guys some more pics this weekend. Can someone fake a BBC going in my wife's pussy for me. I'm still trying to talk her into the real thing, but for now all i can do is imagine. I would also love to see someone cum over my wifes pics.

Hey Slag62

What would we do. To put it simply, Anything, everything, she wants, Anywhere, anytime and anyway she wants it. :p:p:p:p okdeacon

That tight little white pussy needs some BBC in it!!!!

Alright, I have to be completely honest with you guys. She's not my wife...yet. We have been dating for about 5 years and when we get out of college we are definitely getting married. We live hours apart right now, and that is why I want her to cuck me and be satisfied all the time and not only once a month. She refuses to do it though, and even thinks she has an ugly body (everyones comments are really helping with that though). Though after this weekend, I feel like I am making progress. I found her wearing really skimpy clothing around my roomates and created ways from them to sneak peeks of her pussy and tits without me even asking her to do it. This turned me on so much, and even writing about it is giving me a boner. I really hope this turns into something more and I will give you guys some more pics as soon as I get them.

so she just sent me a picture of her and one of her ex-boyfriends. It's not exactly what I want to see, but I still get off to it.

Attachments

• Amateur-teen-with-huge-tits.jpg
    Amateur-teen-with-huge-tits.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 341
How can that NOT be what you want to see? A hot woman's big tits wrapped around a deserving dick is a great sight. It would be nicer if it were my dick, but until I meet your wife in person I'll stick with this.

Your wife sent you a "pic of her" titled "amateur-teen-with-huge-tits"? Okay.

What model camera titles pics like that by the way? I want to make sure I don't buy one for the family. ;)

Just for general reference, and this is not directed at anyone in particular, when you take pics from the net and repost them as yours, you may want to consider renaming them first.

I enjoy looking through this forum Texas, but I do keep a very large pinch of salt to hand at all times ;) (I spotted the careless file-naming, but didn't bother to mention it as I presume everyone has their own pinches of salt) :)

Tex, I noticed that, too and then saw your post.

Nice catch Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread