• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tell Me what you like about my wife

What would you do if my Wife was in front of you?

• Total voters

devontallguy

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2020
If my mature BBW wife was in front of you and she was offering to allow you to do as you wished with her, What would you prefer to do.

Img_9926.jpg Img_9930.jpg Img_9945.jpg Img_9967.jpg 0032.jpg V ass during foreplay open pussy.jpg V fucking.jpg

• Love
Reactions: yonko, Cuckedboipussy, Nazareth and 4 others
Mmmm I’d love to get naked with her

I would let her suck me off. Too fat for my taste when it comes to fucking, but I will fill her mouth.

Reactions: Hornyhubb
Eat that fat pussy for sure, then take her ass to mouth.

Fuck yes ass to mouth and then blow my load all over her slutty fucking face!!!!!

Nice big floppy tits! They need cum on them at all times!

I would take her dogging to have all hole filled

What a fucking *****!!! Mmmmmmm

Hornyhubb said:
What a fucking *****!!! Mmmmmmm
Beautiful pair of tips. Send me her pics to jagrmsw@yahoo.com will make u some collages and posters. Put hornyhub in subj line

GR8 PAIR OF TITS

I hope she likes men to do nasty things to her and will be totally submissive.
I want to worship her luscious titties, pinch, pull, stretch, and suck her nipples.
Then do the same to her pussy lips, and start stretching her pussy open so I can work my fingers, then fist, into her pussy.
I'd also like to stick toys and/or other objects in her pussy and ass. Make her wear a nice butt plug while I fuck her pussy, and after she cums, pull it out and fuck her ass!

devontallguy said:
If my mature BBW wife was in front of you and she was offering to allow you to do as you wished with her, What would you prefer to do.

Img_9926.jpg Img_9930.jpg Img_9945.jpg Img_9967.jpg 0032.jpg V ass during foreplay open pussy.jpg V fucking.jpg
I'd find her limits

• Love
Reactions: jamescarpon
I really like such juicy women. I found one similar to your wife at https://wizzlove.com/reviews/instаbang-review. We had sex so often in different positions and places in our city that I thought she was a nymphomaniac haha. Luckily she wasn't. The fact is, your wife and my woman can masturbate together and we can join them later. What do you think about that?

Last edited:
devontallguy said:

Suck her cum covered tits wasn't an option. Shame

I would fuck her mouth, pull on her nipples hard as I shot my load on her face!

Users who are viewing this thread