CARLA DELACOURT
SISSY CUCKOLD AUTHORESS
AND
LIFESTYLE SISSY CUCKOLD
Resides in the city of Lincoln in the UK
dumped and divorced twice by beautiful Cuckoldress wives
who used and abused Carla to extremes over the
ten years each they bothered to have Carla as their Sissy Cuckold Husband
Carla writes her novels from a wealth of actual experiences and a wild perverse flight of so called mind always reaching out for things that could and in some cases should happen to the sissy cuckolds of the world?
In Carla's tales you'll meet the sexiest the meanest most sadistic but loving wives
Mother in Law's from places far worse than hell and actual Mothers who prepare the sissy for the married world it will enter some day?
in fact every woman who appears in Carla's novels will find it amusing to torment the worthless sissy cuckold to their hearts content!

if you have enjoyed this book by Carla Delacourt explore her other works.
The Kiss.
The Stepmother.
The Masters Plantation.
The Masters Plantation (The Wives Tales).
The Sissy Cuckold **********.
The ********** Wife.
Sissy Gets a Boyfriend.
The Landlady.
What's That In Your Knickers Sissy?
The Sale.
New Life For a Dumped Sissy Cuckold.
The Sissy Cuckold and Hot wife Therapy Groups.
Sissy Cuckold Do As Your Told.
Club Cuckoldress.
The Membership of the Black man's Gentleman s Club.
The Cuckoldress.
Three Sick Twisted Depraved Sissy Cuckold Tales.
Mistress of the Third Reich.
Three Even More Sick Twisted and Depraved Sissy Cuckold Tales.
Le Isle De Negro.
Three More Tales of Sissy Cuckold Depravity.
Torrid and Depraved Sissy Cuckold Tales.
Tales of Very Mature Cuckoldresses.
The Cuckoldress Vacation Resort.
The Working Black man.
The Curse of the Black Seamed Stocking.
The Consulting Room.
The Sissy Cuckold Barmaid.
Perversions of the Sissy Cuckold.
The Sissy Cuckold and the New Wife.
The Negress Cuckoldress.
The Dark Half of Love.
Sissy Gets a Boyfriend/Mistress Of The Third Reich (Duo)
Treble Trouble for the Sissy Cuckold/The Landlady (Duo)
Love Story.
The Sissy Cuckold Casebook.
The Cuckoldress Club.
Three Tales of the Sissy Cuckold.
The Good The Bad And The Cuckoldress.
Believe Me Darling It's For The Best. (Banned very rare)
Pamela Get's Her Prize.
Sissy Cuckold Serves the Dregs.
The Cuckoldress Brothel/The Naughty Night out. (Duo)
Kay (Interview with a Cuckoldress and Tormentress)/Sissy Cuckold Training Academy.
Sissy Cuckold What if?
Old *****, New *****.
A New Landlady.
The Cuckoldress, The Cop, The Sissy Cuckold and The Killer.
Fran's Fancy!
Under their Heel.
Sissy Academy.
Cherry (The New Cuckoldress wife)
The Sissy Academy 2 (The Breaking Of Debbie)
Three Novels of the Sissy Cuckold! (a compendium)
Secrets ******* and New Lives!
The Sissy Academy (The Return Home)
Copyright 2018.
Copyright 2019.
Copyright 2020.
Copyright 2021.
Copyright 2022.
CarlaDelacourtpublications.
All my novels are dedicated to every beautiful Cuckoldress wife or blooming Cuckoldress on the planet be they married, divorced, Widowed, thin, fat, small or tall, pretty, ugly or stunning! Young, mature or elderly to us humble sissy cuckolds you are the most perfect females so feminine so sexy so desirable, and we are here to serve you!

THE TEAR'S OF THE SISSY CUCKOLD!
CHAPTER 1.
I looked out of the gap that was still waiting for the new window to be put in, my hands on the dusty brickwork being careful not to chip my perfectly crimson red nails and gasped.
Just turning into the street I could see my husband with carrier bags in each hand returning from the shops tottering towards home in his high heels!
Yes high heels along with a short tight black skirt, white blouse in a silky lacy material that showed off the black bra he had on underneath that matched the panties and suspender belt he had on that held up the sheer black stockings that clad his smoothly shaven legs.
Then there was the long black curly wig and cosmetics that I had taught him to put on properly so the outcome was a very pleasing looking transvestite that got away with it some times and other times not?
Carl had told me before we had married that he cross dressed and it sort of sparked an interest in me and for me all it made him was different and seeings as I myself was a woman of different heritage being half black and half white I knew all about being different both the good side of it and the bad side of it!
"Oh fuck yes!" I hissed my sheer black seamed stockinged legs in their strappy black high heels spread wide as I felt Nick's huge fucking cock slide all the way into my pussy stretching me packing me with his delightful meat as I watched my darling Sissy Cuckold Carla draw near the house.
Nick saw this and because he knows what a deeply naughty wife I am he reached forward while his cock was buried in me and ripped open the front of my black blouse the button's flying everywhere and then with his rough dusty hands scooped my breasts out of the sexy sheer black nylon and lace bra cups his hands kneading the large flesh of each breast his fingers tweaking my erect aching nipples making me groan with lust that saw me bite my bottom lip as I started to lose control?
My Sissy Cuckold Carla stopped just inside the garden gate on the path and looked up at me and saw straight away the look of wanton sexual desire on my face that I changed to one of slutty wanton need, Carla also saw hands on my tits and a shadow behind me thrusting making my whole torso shake and judder so my feminized husband was under no illusion that I was taking a length of cock and utterly loving it!
"Get all the shopping sweetie!" I managed quelling a laugh at his expense as I saw that look in his eye and on his face, That look of tormented love and adoration for me that I so cruelly crushed under my high heels when ever I felt like it knowing that my cavorting with other men drove him to a frenzy of helplessness, self-hatred and loathing for his lack of masculinity and manhood but also the shameful monolith of arousal and need a Monolith so large nothing could shift it from within him.
"Oh Carla!" I gasped looking down on my Sissy Cuckold husband as Nick rammed his cock into me really hard and I could see on Sissy Cuckold Carla's face the pain and agony of his chastity device I had locked him into a long time ago biting into his weak pathetic penile flesh, and he could not take his eyes off of me getting fucked by one of the builders.
The builder's had started that morning actually only setting to after a coffee in their van and watching Sissy Cuckold Carla totter off to the shops in his high heels, I had been the one to contract this building firm to remodel the upstairs of our home and change the windows from old wooden ones to clean white ultra modern UPVC ones.
What I did not tell my sissy cuckold Husband was that one of the owners of the company was Nick a guy I had been dating when I first met Carl and one night Nick had beaten up on Carl outside a pub we were in when Carl showed a little bit too much interest in me, we were out as a group as at the time Carl was going out with Caroline a girlfriend of mine.
My husband from that incident was always scared of Nick a nasty bully of a guy an ex boxer, fit macho man type but boy did he have one fucking huge cock on him for a white guy, and he knew how to use it so when he and his partner had turned up to give me a quote for the work to be done the job was theirs without any doubt and Nick was slavering seeing me as I was that day in a short black leather dress, sheer black hosiery, high heels and tarted up as I was getting ready to go out on a date?
Nick had been shocked senseless when he learned that I was married to Carl but what he did not know at that meeting was what type of marriage I was in with my husband? Of course the attraction was still there between us and I knew with Nick working on the job I would fuck him one way or another the lure of the length and thickness of his cock was just too much for a woman specially me to deny.
I had called Nick the next day and told him to pop round for a coffee which he gladly did and that was his first insight into what a cuckoldress wife was, and he was stunned? and Nick was even more stunned when he learned that Carl was now Carla my feminized sissy cuckold maid and slave husband and all that entailed!
Of course that sense of male superiority arose in Nick straight away? as they say once a bully always a bully but I warned Nick of the fact that I did love Carla and would only tolerate his ways so far and only under my say so would he be allowed to hurt my husband otherwise his ardent need to be back in my knickers would be a non-starter!
Of course Nick was so transfixed with me specially my long sexy sheer nylon coated legs that he agreed to everything I demanded of him that day, and he behaved himself even settling for the kiss we had our tongues entwined together bodies pressed closed my nipples hard and cunt wet and dripping, his cock hard against my stomach pleading for release but being the bitch cuckoldress wife I am all I gave I was a little squeeze with my hand before sending him on his way with the promise of more? so much more later on!
Sissy Cuckold Carla looked up at me still holding the shopping bags and I sexily licked my lips and moaned loudly "Oh Nick fuck me deeper!" I swear at that moment I thought my husband was going to feint so hard was the shock of my words hitting him as he watched me jerking my torso back hard on Nicks cock that was slamming into me so hard I thought I might fly out of the windowless opening.
When the climax came I shrieked out so lous that all the street could hear "Oh fuck sissy cuckold Nick's making me cum his cock is exploding with cream so deep in me!" and I screamed and wailed as my whole body shook in full view for everyone to see in the hole where the new window was to go.
CHAPTER 2.
I clicked down the stairs smoothing my skirt down with Nick's lust virile sperm leaking out of my fucked rotten pussy wetting my inner thighs and soaking into my stocking tops.
I found my sissy cuckold feminized husband in the kitchen sitting on one of the high stools at the breakfast bar, and he was crying like a big girls blouse from the shock and humiliation of now knowing that Nick was in our house as one of the builders and I had already fucked him again.
Sissy Carla as I knew was terrified of Nick after what had happened and now he had seen his enemy fucking me his wife and me orgasmic on the man's cock something I knew had just battered what self-esteem Carla had left in him since my transforming him into a pretty little sissy cuckold.
I knew this was hard for my Carla but as a stern sexy mature Cuckoldress wife I have the right to fuck anyone I want anytime I want and any place I want!
"Bit melodramatic Sissy Carla with the tears? Don't tell me your going to have a silly little hissy fit because I have started having sex with Nick again, and he now knows you have to prance around all the time in skirts and dresses.
Sissy Cuckold Carla then right before my eyes slithered from the high stool till he was on his stocking clad knees in front of me his head dipped down kissing the ruby red of my painted toes nails under the sheer nylon of my sheer black stockings that peeped from the end of the black patient high-heeled mules I was wearing.
"Sit back on your heels you silly sissy cuckold!" I snapped really feeling nasty and as Carla did as I ordered I wiggled my bottom as I eased up my skirt ******** the dark welt of my stocking top, suspender straps and my state of nakedness between my legs as my panties had vanished?
Sissy Carla looked up at me and of course lusted at the sight, but he mouthed a worried why? Referring to why with all the men in the world did I have to go and fuck Nick again?
"Baby it's not my fault he is part owner of the firm building our extension and you know what a weakness I have for well hung men who know how to use their cocks well Nick has always had that huge cock of his and by fuck can he nail me your wife with it so as your cuckoldress wife I just went and got what I wanted!
Sissy Carla looked up at me scared out of his pretty little wits his eye's imploring me not to be so cruel and sadistic with him?
"Well my sissy you have just got your head at the perfect angle?" with that I eased forward in my high heels and lowered my sloppy spunk dripping pussy right onto Carla's mouth.
"Lick it Sissy Cuckold!lick all of Nick's sperm out of me!"
Minutes later I was having one of the most intense and violent orgasms of my life rubbing my morass of cock cream and fuck slime down onto Carla's face my arousal so wild seeing my husband clean me, licking out all of Nick's spunk from my cuckoldress wife ***** hole! Getting off even more on the fact that Carla my sissy cuckold husband was scared and terrified of Nick and the fact I was taking the man back into my sex life!
CHAPTER 3.
With pussy licked clean and calming down after a wonderful orgasm brought on by the cruel abuse of my sissy cuckold husband I ordered him to make me a cup of coffee.
The tension in the kitchen was like a thick fog you could cut with a knife? I knew Carla was suffering emotional hurt and turmoil that I could be so nasty as to openly fuck Nick of all people in our own home after what had passed between the three of us all them years ago.
What I did know was Carla my husband did not have the spine or balls to complain about what I had just done with Nick not caring that anyone could hear me or see me and Nick fucking.
As soon as Sissy Carla placed my hot coffee in the place mat next to me I calmly said "Sissy Carla go up stairs and thank Nick for fucking me and tell him you've been a good little sissy cuckold and have licked his sperm out of me cleaning me up!"
I swear I could see Carla swoon and almost collapse at the shock my words caused him and his eyes were brimming with tears of humiliation and fear that he was struggling to hold back.
"Well go on I have just given you instructions and you know full well as your wife I want them carried out!"
I said these words with a bit of steel in the tone and could hardly stop myself shrieking with laughter as Carla wobbled out of the kitchen on very shaky legs on his trip to face the one lover of mine he had hoped he would never see or hear of again!
Carla felt utterly sick and humiliated! Here he was hand gripping the stair rail as his stocking clad feet in his high heels felt like lead weights with each step up the stairs emotionally shattered almost unable to remain conscious as he felt he was going to feint at any moment.
How could Tania his wife do this to him? Yes he was a feminized sissy cuckold, and she freely had what sex partners she wanted and made him do degrading and despicable things in conjunction with that? Things that no normal person would do but things that salved his persona the person he had always been that Tania had brought out of him and made him live!
At the top of the stairs Carla staggered down the hallway and got to the rooms being built in the extension and went to the room Nick was working in.
Standing quietly at the door Carla watched the man marking up and cutting some timber on a circular saw, of course as much as Carla disliked the man he could see why Tania his wife was attracted to him as he was a real man, his biceps were tight and large as what his chest his every movement rippling his muscular physic.
It was only after the wood was cut and the saw stopped screaming and came to a stop that Nick sensed a presence at the door, and he turned and took in the sight of Sissy Cuckold Carla and a sly grin passed across his lips.
Who would have thought all them years ago when he had slapped Carl around outside that pub that he would meet up with Tania again, and she would be married to the fucking wimp and what Carl was back then was nothing to what Tania had turned him into now and it was no wonder she needed a real man to give her the sex a woman needs?
"What the fuck do you want? Can't you see I am working!" snapped Nick relishing the sight of Carl or whatever the fuck he was called these days almost pissing his panties.
Nick watched the sissy try to speak his red painted lips moving his eyes brimming with tears utterly terrified?
"Well Fuck wit!"
Carla at last coughed and stuttered in a quite sissy like voice "Tania asked me to come and see you and thank you for having sex with her, as her husband I am a failure of a man that's why I am her sissy cuckold and I want to tell you that so long as she wants you I will be happy for both of you enjoying each other like a woman and a man should do!"
Nick was nodding with a smile on his lips even before Carla's little speech was over, excited by the fact that he now knew for certain his love making with Tania was not going to be just a one off?
"Well err? Carla that's nice of you to say and you know I always knew you were a fucking waste of space, Tania was always to good for you I suppose she could see no other use for you than what you are these days, I don't know much about this Cuckoldress lifestyle and your place in it but I will learn with the help of Tania now fuck off and let me get on with my work!"
Nick kept his eyes on Sissy Carla who looked at him and suddenly did a curtsy and turned to leave, the amazed Nick did the only thing that came to mind at that moment "Sissy bring me a coffee in half and hour Milk and two sugars!"
CHAPTER 4.
Tania waiting in the kitchen smiled when Sissy Carla staggered back into her presence, she could see what she had just made her husband do had crushed him stripping away what little pride and masculinity lurked inside of him.
"Aww! Sissy pride just taken a bashing!" laughed Tania "You know no real man would go and thank another man for fucking his wife!"
Tear's welled up in Sissy Carla's eye's a the tidal wave of shame and humiliation swept through him listening to his wife's cutting words and cackling laugh.
"Well I am not going to allow you to stand around having a pity party Sissy go on and get dusting and polishing the lounge try to make yourself just a little bit useful to me?"
Sissy Carla left the kitchen trying do quell the heaving sobs that were in his chest to carry out Tania's instructions.
As soon as Tania was alone she flipped open her cell phone and called Nick who answered straight away and told him of the plight Sissy Carla had been when he had returned from thanking Nick and asked for a recounting of what had happened.
Armed with this information Tania was not surprised when a meek and clearly under stress and frightened Sissy Carla returned to the kitchen and begged to report that he had been ordered by Nick to take him up a cup of coffee!
"Well get on with it Sissy!" snapped Tania "You don't want to let a working man go thirsty specially after all the energy he expelled fucking me so hard!"
Sissy Carla headed to the kettle his mind in turmoil his emotions feeling utterly battered, yes he was a submissive sissy cuckold that thrived on degradation and humiliation they being part of his make up and emotions that made up part of his sexuality but Nick stepping back into his life was nothing more than hell on earth.
Just the thought of that man's hands on Tania his wife let alone his cock in her smashed to obliteration everything inside Sissy Carla what Tania was doing now was Cuckolding on a whole different level? a level that was really hurting Carla.
With coffee made to the specifications given to him by Nick Sissy Carla headed back upstairs on wobbly legs hoping beyond hope that this confrontation with Nick would be fast and issue free.
Carla knocked on the door frame of the room Nick was working in and waited till the man whose back was to him snapped "Come in Sissy put my coffee on the work horse.
Carla tottered in her high heels clicking on the wooden floor, placing the mug where Nick had ordered, Carla then stepped back and curtsied again out of habit more than wanting to show respect to this man.
Nick looked at Carla a sneer on his lips "Can you remember sissy how you screamed like a silly girl that night I was hitting you round the head! fuck you did not even try to put up a fight and show people that you were a man even if you were getting your ass kicked! I tell you when Tania and me got back to my flat that night she ripped my clothes off and fucked me to death she was so turned on seeing you creamed!"
If not for the make up Carla was wearing Nick would have seen the sissy blush so red it would have lit the room up, Carla shame faced now at the remembrance looked down at the floor tears welling up again.
"Kneel on the floor sissy!" came the snarled command and Carla just went down a dribble of urine out of fright leaking into his panties.
Past the sound of the other contractors working in other room's Sissy Carla heard Nick's zipper come down and Carla made a terrified whimper "Look up sissy!" ordered Nick and Carla looked up to see Nick standing right in front of him his long thick flaccid cock in his hand pointing at Carla's face.
"Open wide faggot pansy!" laughed Nick as he let loose a stream of hot salty piss that flooded into Carla's open mouth making sissy drink down the urine of this man who so frightened Carla so much!
"What a fucking loser, what a piss drinking waste of fucking space!" Nick laughed as he emptied his bladder enjoying every second of making Tania's husband drink his piss amazed that the Sissy drank it down with skill not spilling a drop like it had been trained to perform this sort of service to other people.
When the stream of piss stopped Nick made a satisfied gasp and just as he was about to load his dick back up into his trousers he almost jumped out of his skin when he saw Sissy quickly lean forward and lick the last piss drip from the tip of his cock!
"Fuck you filthy faggot has Tania taught you to do this shit! You really are under her heel fuck you've got a good wife there sissy! now fuck off and do not disturb me for the rest of the day!"
CHAPTER 5.
"YOU DID WHAT! Screamed Tania in glee with her phone to her ear listening to Nick relate what he had done to Sissy Carla when his coffee had been delivered.
"Fuck I wish I had seen that it must have utterly crushed my sissy cuckold husband, you really are a bad boy Nick and I cannot wait to get some more of your lovely big cock in me, you make me so wet when you bully my husband!"
After the telephone call with Nick ended Tania closed her phone wondering where Sissy Carla was as he had not reappeared in the kitchen, from what Nick had just related Carla must be in an awful mental state unable to face his wife with the news of what Nick had done to him because he was a Sissy Cuckold with no balls or spine!
Getting off from the high stool in the kitchen Tania wandered through the house playing a sort of hide-and-seek game and finally found her sissy cuckold husband crouched down in the corner of her dungeon the converted double garage where she plied her Mistress/Cuckoldress business.
Sissy Cuckold Carla was weeping his whole feminized body shaking with shame and humiliation! so ashamed that although Tania stood right in front of him, and she knew he was looking at her glossy red toe nails under the shimmering sheer nylon of her stockings that poked out of the end of her strappy black high heels.
"Aww baby!" cooed Tania in a very loving gentle way "Did Nicks piss taste nice? your a good sissy cuckold being so nice to the guy that just fucked me!"
Taking a step back Tania grinned at the new sobs as Carla sort of fell forward and his lips were on her toes kissing as his lispy pathetic voice intoned his adoration and love for Tania his wife.
Tania knew that many married woman would be utterly turned off by a husband like she had, but not her as she felt the adoring gentle kisses on her toes her pussy was awash with sexual desire and her love soared for her sissy even if that love was perverted by her desires to see him suffer for her and that suffering made her love grow, and she knew that she would never stop her humiliation, degradation and suffering of her sissy cuckold husband all of which made her feel like a true Princess!
Suddenly crouching Tania caressed her sissy cuckolds head as he kissed her toes "Sissy I cannot lie I have to have Nick again he is such a man! When he comes downstairs at the end of the days work I want you to invite him over later this evening to have sex with me! I want you to do this in front of me and show me in the most expressive ways that you mean what you are saying to him!"
Sissy Cuckold Carla kissing away was aghast? Here he was with the taste of Nick's piss on his breath after quaffing down the man's urine straight from his cock and now his wife was asking him to beg Nick to come back and fuck Tania again this evening! Carla felt his mind being crushed sliding towards sexual insanity and what was worse he was unable in any way to deny Tania what she wanted so no matter how humiliating and de humanizing it was? he would do what she wanted to make her happy even though even the thought of her and Nick having sex made him feel ill!
"Yes My Cuckoldress I will do as you ask to make you happy!" quietly came from Sissy Cuckold Carla's lips and Tania patted his head again before standing up her whole body aching for a good hard fucking something she knew Nick was more than capable of supplying her that evening!
CHAPTER 6.
Nick looked at the newly installed window pleased at the way the job had gone with no problems and the fact it had brought him in touch with Tania again a woman who he had lusted after from the moment he had first fucked her all them years ago.
Yes he had been devastated when he had found out that she had married that little shit Carl when he had bumped into her in Worle high street one day, and she had informed him of the fact.
Then he had not seen Tania for a good long while until when on another job she had come out of the nursing home next to the site he was on, and she had looked like a sex siren in a short black PVC dress tarty high heels and nylons, and he knew they were stockings as when he had gone over to talk to her as she sat in the car she had not pulled the dress down to cover her stocking tops as they chatted.
He had found out that day she had taken a new career up as a Dominatrix and it really fucked his mind up, and she was at the nursing home because that's where Carl worked.
Even when he told her where he went drinking at the weekends she had teased him with the legs show making his cock like an iron bar in his work pants as they talked he knew that she would not come to find him as she was married to Carl and seemed happy to be so? Nick totally could not understand how that fuck wit could let Tania be a professional dominatrix that she had proudly stated she was.
Tania had a good look at his suffering bulge as he had stood by the car slightly bent, so he was looking in the car window at her legs and body Nick had seen the sly smile on her lips as she reached out of the car window and had given his aching erection a saucy squeeze! Telling him he was still a very bad boy before bidding farewell and departing.
But then a week ago his partner Andy had got the window job in the new extension at Tania's home address and Nick's mind had been flooded with possibilities and dreams?
"Well that's it for the day!" Nick said to himself "I'll finish up the re plastering and stuff tomorrow!" collecting his gear he left the room and made his way downstairs being the last of the contractors still in the new extension that late afternoon.
At the bottom of the stairs Nick saw kneeling on the carpeted floor that pathetic Sissy Carla.
"Sir, Nnnnick! Tania would like to see you in the kitchen!" spluttered the sissy clearly terrified of Nick as he came down the stairs.
"Well get out of my way you useless lump of shit!" Sneered Nick watching Sissy Carla back up jumping out of his pansy skin.
Sissy Carla followed Nick into the Kitchen and to the gut churning sight of Nick striding over to Tania and placing a kiss on her lips that was reciprocated with passion.
When the kiss broke Nick spoke "What can I do for you Babe your joke of a husband says you wanted to see me?"
"Oh yes that! Actually it is sissy that wants a word with you, I think we both know sissy is not going to try to beat you up or anything? he would not even give you a piece of his mind for fucking me at the window today!"
Tania looked over at Sissy Carla her husband who was standing rigid with terror.
"Well Sissy what have you got to say to Nick I am sure he has not got time to hang around after a hard day work speaking to the likes of you?"
Nick turned a look of withering contempt on his face and watched as Sissy Carla stepped forward and dropped to his stocking clad knees in front of him and dipped his head and kissed the tips of Nicks work boots
"Sir Nnnnick thank yyyou for mm making love to Tania earlier she really needs a man like you to give her what I am incapable of! please, Nick I beg you can you come back tonight and really give my wife Tania a good seeing to as you turn her on far more than I ever could, and she is gagging for it with you again and this time please accept from me your right to take my wife in our martial bed!"
Nick looked over at Tania grinning like the cat that had got the cream and swiftly raised one of his booted feet and placed it on the back of Sissies head pressing its face into the wooden flooring of the kitchen.
"You know what that's such a magnanimous offer Sissy to let me come round to your home and fuck your wife in it, I can hardly turn down such an invitation so you can tell Tania to get her sexiest lingerie and nylons on and be ready for me I will be back at nine and I will be staying the night, anyway Tania already knows what a great lover I am that's why she could not wait to get back to having sex with me regardless of your marriage to her!"
Sissy Cuckold Carla felt more degraded and humiliated than he had ever felt! Usually humiliation sort of got mixed up with the sexual thrill of being a sissy cuckold but Nick was something else Carla really was terrified and feared the man and was scared out of his wits about what the coming night would bring?
CHAPTER 7.
As soon as the front door clicked shut and Tania re entered the kitchen after seeing Nick out she saw her sissy cuckold weeping standing in the kitchen like a lost soul!
Tania was still drooling both in her mouth and out of her pussy after the long sexy kiss she had just enjoyed in Nick's arms in the hallway, and she knew that her husband even though he had not witnessed the embrace knew the lovers had been up to something passionate.
"Well I can't stand around here watching your pity party Sissy I have a man to get ready for, and I am telling you now to pull yourself together as I want help getting ready for when Nick comes back at nine!"
For Tania the act of getting herself ready for a date was very much all part of the entire sexual act from the bathing which Sissy Cuckold Carla assisted her with his chastity device piling on cruel pain as he tried to act as her professional French Maid to the toweling down and creaming and powdering her silky smooth coffee colored body.
Tania knew it must be utter torment for Carla to watch her get ready for another man applying her make up, selecting her earrings and other jewelry before slipping into the sexy black lingerie she had opted to wear for a real man and tonight it must be even worse that man being Nick!
So aroused was Tania as she did her make up her nipples on her large firm breasts were hurting they were so hard begging to be caressed, sucked and nibbled on! Tania opted for a sheer black nylon and lace suspender belt with matching balcony bra that thrust her tits up and out the sheer nylon hiding nothing of her breasts.
The tiny scrap of black nylon material that were a joke to call panties to the set simply vanished into the crease of her firm bottom and the folds of her already boiling wet smooth shaven pussy.
Tania had Sissy Cuckold Carla kneel as she eased each of her feet with the perfectly painted plum nail varnish on into the new pair of fully fashioned Manhattan heeled seamed black stockings and got her sissy maid to adjust the seams after she had drawn the luxury fine hosiery up her shapely legs, only then attaching the three suspender clips to the nylons on each leg.
With a finger nails that matched the colour of her toe nails Tania pointed to the strappy high-heeled sandels she decided for the night in patent black with a six-inch high very slim stainless steel stiletoe heels and Sissy Carla helped her on with them.
Lastly before ordering Carla back to his position of watching her Tania passed Sissy Cuckold the gold ankle chain to be placed found her sleek ankle indicating to all who were in the know that she was a sexy hot cuckoldress wife.
As Nick was coming to her, and they were not going out Tania decided against a dress instead she slipped into a long flowing sheer black see through nylon gown edged with Marabou feathers before sitting at her dressing table again.
"Carla go and fix me a dark Rum and coke whilst I start on my hair!" she ordered watching her French maid scurry from her boudoir to carry out her wishes.
CHAPTER 8.
Making the Rum and Coke for Tania gave Sissy Cuckold Carla a few moments to deflect the searing pain that his chastity device was causing watching his sexy beautiful wife get ready! She looked so alluring and hot in what she had selected to wear for the arrival of Nick and Carla was under no illusion from her earlier statement that she would be fucking Nick's big cock again!
Sissy Cuckold Carla had felt crushed when he had knelt and kissed Nick's boots and had begged him to return that evening and have more sex with his wife Tania!
Carla had felt sick having to say the words, usually when Tania was sexing it up with a guy Carla was in a sexually insane frenzy that all sissy cuckolds get to the attainment of which was what being a cuckold was all about the point where the loving feelings for the Cuckoldress were over flowing from the sissy cuckold the apex where the Cuckoldress could demand anything of her adoring feminized sissy husband!
But this tonight was Nick and on top of the background of sissy cuckold stirrings that Carla was trying to suppress because of his dislike of Nick there was the fear of the man who was just an out-and-out bully!
Sissy Cuckold Carla had wanted to weep when Nick had placed his booted foot on his head in the kitchen pressing Carla's head to the wooden floor as he accepted Carla's invite coming and fuck Tania and even though that had not been as bad as the earlier use of Carla's mouth as Nick's urinal it had seemed at the time in the kitchen with the boot on his head to be a defining moment when Nick the man that had hurt, humbled and so frightened Carla when he had first met Tania could now just walk into Tania's and Carla's marriage at anytime.
On a silver serving tray Carla returned upstairs and served Tania her Rum and Coke and stood aside quietly watching her smoke a cigarette sipping her drink as she fussed over her perfect hair and selected the bottle of perfume she was going to spray all over herself.
"Carla I want you on your best behaviour tonight whilst Nick is here, I know you and him have a bumpy history but your my sissy cuckold now and you are not allowed to question who I take into my bed?"
Sissy Carla noting a need got the crystal ashtray from the bedside cabinet for Tania to flick her ash into.
"Nick still really does not like you Sissy so the feelings are probably mutual, but he's all the man your not! and seeings as his bullying you seems to arouse strong sexual feelings in me I will allow him to punish you if you displease him in any way that's why if I were you I would act with tact and perfection in everything tonight to lesson your chances of nasty things happening to you?"
Tania could clearly see that her little pep talk was piling the stress pressure on Sissy Cuckold Carla just as she had set out to do and no matter how hard sissy tried tonight Tania was going to get Nick doing something or other to Carla just for the sheer enjoyment of seeing her husband suffering at the hands of the man he most feared!
"Come let us go down to the lounge Nick will be here soon Carla and I want you answering the front door and greeting him in a prompt manner before ********* him into my presence!"
Tania sat and eased back on the sofa her long sheer black stockinged legs looking superb making sissy cuckold Carla standing by the lounge door lust after his wife his little penis smashing against the stainless Steel bars of his chastity cage making him wince in pain something not lost on Tania who proceeded to fuss with the seam of her stockings just behind the heel.
Tania's correction of her seam was then interrupted by the chiming of the front door bell and Sissy Cuckold Carla's whole being hit the floor as he knew Nick had arrived and with leaden high-heeled feet after a sly smile and a nod from Tania headed towards the front door to greet Nick.
Sissy Carla with heart palpitating opened the front door his stocking clad legs shaking with fear and there stood the man himself with a sneering grin.
Standing aside Carla stuttered a welcome gesturing by hand for Nick to come in and as the man passed he shrugged off his coat and handed it to Sissy Carla who was closing the front door catching the scent of a masculine after shave.
"Follow me sir!" Carla almost moaned "Tania is waiting for you in the lounge.
Carla could not have felt worse when he led Nick into the lounge the smile on Tania's face was utter pleasure at seeing her man being led into her presence by her feminized sissy cuckold husband.
Somehow Carla eased to the side out of the way as Tania got up from the sofa and was in Nick's arm's, and they were passionately kissing welcoming each other and all Carla could do was stand almost in the corner of the lounge his mouth dry his soul crushed as Nick cupped Tania's ass with his hands as their tongues danced together both making little animal sounds of sexual lust for each other.
Sissy Cuckold Carla knew watching the two of them that this man Nick was the perfect masculine man for Tania's passions something he could never give her being so submissive and poorly endowed!
The long kiss came to an end with Tania making a moan of delight as they parted looking at each other with unbridled lust.
"What you want to drink!" purred Tania as Nick looked at Tania's perfect body swathed in sheer black stockings, high heels, the bra, suspender belt and tiny panties underneath the log flowing sheer black nylon and marabou feather gown an utter picture of female sexuality and his cock throbbed like never before!
"What ever you've got will be good?" replied Nick one of his hands cupping Tania's breasts toying with it through the nylon and sheerness of her bra tracing her rock hard nipple.
"Sissy Cuckold you heard get Nick his drink!" snapped Tania without even looking at her feminized husband.
Carla scurried from the room, no matter how he felt about Nick being back round Tania he was Tania's sissy cuckold maid so had to carry out her commands.
Returning with the drink of the serving tray Carla in a servile manner served Nick whose hand did not stop the caress of Tania's sheer black stockinged leg through the sheer black nylon of the gown she wore.
Being hyper sensitive Carla had a feeling that whilst he had been getting the drink for Nick he and Tania had been talking over something? and Carla did not have to wait long to find out what that chat had been about.
"Kneel in the center of the lounge Sissy Cuckold!" snapped Tania pointing at the spot she wanted Carla to kneel, as Carla complied he watched Nick rise up from the sofa, and he pulled his shirt out of his pants and unbuttoned it showing off his hard manly chest.
With sinking heart Carla watched Nick step towards him and as he did so Nick pushed the zipper down of his trousers and slipped his hand in and pulled his cock out that was semi hard.
"Sissy Cuckold!" said Tania in a sweet sickly loving voice "I missed seeing Nick use your Mouth to piss in earlier today, so I have asked him to use you again like that when ever he needs to go when he is here from now on?"
Carla was shocked and transfixed looking at Nicks cock that was like some huge poisonous snake in front of his face and although the sickening thing was near his face Carla turned his head to look at Tania when he heard her words about being Nick's piss hole when ever he was round from now on? this told Carla that as far as Tania was concerned that this was to be no one off dalliance but a longer term affair that would crush everything in Sissy Cuckold Carla.
"Yes Sissy I think it will be best for you to submit to Nick and become his toilet as he really does have no regard for you as a human being and your lucky your married to me baby or Nick would really hurt you? that's why if Nick wants to punish you in any way I have asked him to run it past me first, so I can agree or not!"
Sissy Cuckold Carla terrified turned back to look at Nick who had come closer, and he was holding his dick "Head back and open your mouth you pathetic lump of shit!" laughed Nick as Carl felt Tania slip from the sofa and come behind him and hold his head in her hands so Carla was unable to turn his face aside.
With open Mouth as he had been told Carla shed a tear as Nick aimed the eye of his cock as the opening between Carla's red painted lips.
The steam of piss that shot from Nick's cock was hot and tangy and Carla had to gulp at a rapid rate to keep up with the volume of urine Nick was purging from his bladder and all the while there was a evil salacious grin on his face because he was using the little shits mouth as a toilet with full agreement of sissy Carla's wife Tania.
Nick felt truly vindicated that he was the proper man for Tania not the aboration that Carl had been all them years ago when everyone knew he was a transvestite who through some crazy fluke had wooed Tania but at least she had seen the true nature of this Sissy Carla was who was now some weak freaky panty pervert that had no self-respect.
The flood of urine ran to drips as Tania gleefully praised Carla and gave her feminized husband the helpful handy tip for Carla to lick the last piss drop on the end of Nick's dick so the man did not sprinkle on the carpet!
Sissy Carla now with a stomach full of Nicks piss felt lower than he had ever felt in his life, Tania had now pushed Carla to new depths of submissiveness a level that told Carla there was nothing his Cuckoldress wife would not make him do if it entertained her or had some part of her overall plan for him.
"Stand up Sissy and raise your Maids dress then bend over and grip your ankles!" whispered Tania just behind Carla's ears as Nick divested himself of his trousers and got Naked.
Shaking with fear of the unknown Carla got up and raised the hem of his flouncy satin and lace French maids dress revealing his stocking tops and suspender straps as well as his silky black panties that covered his chastity locked little penis.
Gripping his ankles Sissy Carla whimpered as suddenly Nicks rough hand ripped away his panties ******** Carla's quivering pink buttocks.
Nick with the sissies ripped Panties in hand looked down and got his first sight of the chastity device the little freak was locked in and not only the one secured to the so called penis but Nick saw that Tania also kept her feminized husband anally locked as well something that he had not been prepped for.
"Fuck Tania does the little pansy even have to come and ask you to go to the bathroom?"
"Of course Nick it's utterly degrading and humiliating for Carla to have to ask permission for such a basic human function it's all part of my control and power over him!"
Gripping his silky ankles Carla did not see or hear Nick pull the thick black leather belt from the loops on his trousers and wrap the buckle end round his fist an act agreed by Tania who had informed Nick that she got so aroused thinking of Nick punishing Carla for denying Tania access to him for so long because of their marriage!
Nick raised his arm belt in hand smiling at Tania who looked at the point of orgasm, and he felt totally vindicated that he was her man as his arm crashed down and the first nasty crack of the leather belt sounded as it landed on Carla's pink quivering bottom and a big girl blouse like scream came from Carla's painted lips.
CHAPTER 9.
Sissy Cuckold Carla could hardly sit down on the chair in the bedroom when he had been ordered up there by Tania after the brutal whipping that had only ceased when Carla had collapsed on the floor unable to take anymore after fifty or so blows of the belt that had left his bottom red swollen and searing with pain.
Carla had staggered out of the lounge with Tania and Nick in each others arms again passionately kissing with Nick now having to cope with an enormous erection that Tania had her hand round gently wanking it making pre cum leaking from the tip leaving glistening drips on her long flowing sexy sheer black nylon gown his size making Tania's hand look so small.
Sissy Cuckold Carla sat like a statue on the chair in the corner of the bedroom suppressing the tears threatening to burst forth again gasping in air still tasting Nick's piss on his breath and to cap off Carla's humiliation was the searing pain of his chastity device as his little penis agonizingly bloating through the stainless steel bars its attempts at erection crushed time and time again.
Although Carla was sickened because Tania's latest lover was Nick the sissy cuckold in Carla was in ferocious turmoil sickened to the extreme with himself but in a sissy cuckold frenzy to see Nick take his wife Tania right in front of him in their bedroom on their marital bed.
Carla gasped when he heard Tania giggle admonishing Nick for being a naughty boy as she led him upstairs and Carla knew the moment of truth was about to happen he was going to witness in that bedroom Tania having sex with the Man he most feared and disliked! Nick Carla's nemesis.
Tania entered the bedroom pulling Nick by his erect cock, Nick looked at Sissy Cuckold Carla with a supreme sneer of contempt on his face as Tania let his cock go and gracefully let her gown drop away, so she was just in her lingerie, stockings and high heels.
Nick's masculinity now flared up, and he swept Tania up in his powerful arms and carried her to the bad and eased her down, where Tania now rolled and got onto her knees her face near Nick's huge throbbing erection giving Sissy Carla a profile view of his wife open her pouting red painted sticky lips and Nick's cock head vanished into her mouth an act that made the man groan with pleasure as Tania's hot mouth and devilish tongue went to work from easing the tip of her tongue down the eye of Nick's cocks to licking all over the huge pulsing dome.
Sissy Cuckold Carla made little painful whimpering sounds as he watched Tania his wife put on the most slutty ***** like cock sucking display from her being in full control to letting Nick skull fuck her with Tania's head held in between his large hands fucking her throat and face like it was a pussy.
Sissy Cuckold Carla although hating watching this man take his wife could not deny even at this stage of the evening that this was the supreme cuckolding moment of his life and ashamed and humiliated he had to admit that Tania and Nick were what one would call a perfect sex partnership.
Tania gasped a smile of utter pleasure on her face when Nick had to pull out so near was he to busting into his first orgasm.
As Nick cooled down a moment Tania rolled onto her back on the bed and positioned herself in such a lewd manner her stocking clad legs so wide open that no one would mistake her for a woman wanting hard animal sex with the sexy hunk of masculine meat called Nick in front of her.
Sissy Cuckold Carla was sat in a position that he could see straight between Tania's Nylon coated legs and up to her smooth shaven pussy that was gaping open and glistening wet in her excitement for her lover, and she looked at Carla straight in the eye as she spoke in a sultry sexy voice "Come and fuck me Nick take me how you want! Give me what Carl and now Carla was never and will never be capable of!"
Both Tania and Sissy Cuckold Carla looked at Nick waiting to see his reaction to Tania's open invitation and both saw a sudden hesitation?
"Tania don't you think it would be appropriate and special if dipstick here begged me to fuck his wife!"
As smile spread across Tania's face her mind loving the fact that Nick was picking up the bull game so quick, and she supposed it was easy for Nick in a way as he loathed Carla for taking Tania away from him all them yeas ago!
"Yes Nick that slipped my mind I am so hot for screwing you, your absolutely correct Carla my husband should beg and plead you to take what's his and to fuck me his wife!"
Nick turned to face Carla who after hearing what Tania had to say looked at the Naked Nick feeling so small and utterly shamed with the way things were going.
"Well pin dick sissy fucking cuckold loser Carla! You can see what I am bringing your wife!" proudly stated Nick taking his huge erect cock in his hand and waggling it showing the mighty weapon off to Carla.
"So come on convince me that I should mount the bed and fuck Tania your wife! We both know and can see she needs fucking but I have to know you have picked me to be the man to give her the sex and pleasure you cannot!"
The bedroom was deathly quite for a moment both Tania and Nick burning their eyes into the utterly feminine looking Carla who was almost at the point of feinting in shame and disgust at himself as he gathered what little nerve he had whenever he was confronted by Nick who was everything of a man that Carla had never been or ever could be!
"Nnnnick Sir!" Carla started in a low girlie sort of choked voice "I am sorry that by lying and blinding Tania I denied her access to you and your sexual abilities which she has extolled at length about and I beg you to believe me when although I am cowed and terrified by you not only when I was Carl the guy but even more so now I my real self Carla the feminized sissy cuckold that you have come back into Tania's and hence my life and I want you"
Carla stuttered to a halt shaking with humiliation the redness on his cheeks visible even through the make up he had on.
"Nick I want you to take my wife! Please, Nick I beg you to Fuck Tania how she wants and needs no matter how much it hurts me because I cannot be and never will be the man for her as I am nothing but her worthless sissy cuckold! and you are a proper man! Please, Nick I beg you to do her right in front of my eyes and feel free from now on to have her whenever you and she wants!"
Nick smiled in utter and total victory his cock even jerking in pleasure at sissy cuckold Carla's speech of utter defeat and the silence was broken by Tania clapping hands.
"Bravo Sissy Cuckold that was a beautiful and impassioned plea to Nick I rather think he will be happy to fuck me now in front of you!"
Nick mounted the bed a mountain of a man totally ready to take his prize!"
CHAPTER 10.
"Oh fuck that's beautiful!" wailed Tania as Nick with cock in hand rubbed the huge dome of his dick all over Tania's splayed open wet pussy her lust swollen labia lips dragging over his cock head as he teased her from her twitching slippery sphincter up to and all over her hard erect clit that Tania swore at times was larger than her husband Carla's penis.
Tania was dangerously already near a climax, and she used her high-heeled feet to push her bottom up off the bed to encourage Nick to fill her up with his cock and to tease him, her hands scooped her large tits out of the cups of the bra she had on and started to mush and squeeze them in front of Nick's eyes seeing the animal lust in the man.
Sissy Cuckold Carla still shamed to the core by his own little speech of begging to Nick was transfixed by the cock teasing Nick was giving Tania and had to stop himself for uncontrollably shouting out for Nick to fuck it up his wife!
When the plunge came all of Nick's large of girth and solid ten inches slipped with ease into Tania's pussy so wet and hot was it, and he glided up her snatch like silk till his balls squished onto her bottom and straight away Tania's sheer black stockinged legs went up in the air in a wide V, and they shook violently as she screamed into a massive orgasm.
CHAPTER 11.
Sissy Cuckold Carla held his breath with eye's bulging when he witnessed Nick thrust his hard buttocks forward and Carla saw Tania's beautiful married pussy open and accept the monster girth that now entered her as her sheer seamed black stockinged legs went up in the air and her pussy stretched to the impossible opening around Nick's huge girth as he powered into Sissy Carla's wife making her orgasm straight away as his huge balls slapped her coffee colored ass.
Tania and Nick along with sissy cuckold Carla all moaned their individual cries of lust when Nick had slammed into Tania's sopping wet morass and those moans continued as Nick started to make love hard to Tania keeping her on a plateau of orgasmic delight and tremors.
Sissy Cuckold Carla on the other hand had to cope with the pain caused by his chastity devise as his wimpy little penis tried and tried again to erect bloating a horrible purple color through the stainless steel bars, his penis thrilling at the sight of Nick fucking Tania his mind shocked shamed and humiliated at this man taking his beautiful wife, Sissy Carla knew he was mentally sick because no matter how disgusted he was the sight of Nick fucking his wife was the biggest sexual thrill ever even though he had witnessed seeing Tania fuck many men over the years!
But for Carla the nemesis of Nick raised the stakes to a whole new level of sissy cuckold submission that brought on a sissy cuckold frenzy like he had never experienced before, and he actually felt like he was going sexually insane as Tania screamed and panted with every long hard thrust of Nick's huge cock into her "Oh fuck me Nick I love you! Oh Nick give me what sissy Can't, Harder baby harder I am your slut!" go on nail me make my sissy husband watch how beautiful we are together!"
Tania caught sight of sissy Carla for a fleeting second around the side of Nick and saw her husband in agony with tears running down his cheeks as his eyes were glued on his wife and Nick her man!
Climaxing again seeing such suffering from Carla, Tania hooked her sheer black stockinged legs up over Nick's powerful shoulders in an effort to get the man's cock in her just that little bit deeper knowing the sight of her cock stuffed pussy would drive sissy Carla to the point of mental collapse with that cock being on Nick!
The smell in the room heated up an aroma of hard sex, cock and cunt all sloppy the smell mixing in the heat of two people rutting that blanked out the sweet sickly smell of perversion and male failure coming from the watching sissy cuckold Carla who was breathing the lovers scent in deeply the aroma effecting his mental stability even more.
Nick could feel the tingling in his balls as his skin sack gathered up as he rammed so hard into Tania sweat was flying off every inch of her sex perfect body as her cunt ate every inch he had in the bent double position he was now fucking her in and words of sexual urging that were utterly filthy poured from her red painted lips pushed him over the edge and his cock exploded as he held himself hard balls deep in her his whole body stiff as he screamed from the ultimate relief.
As soon as Tania felt the first huge swelling of Nick's cock she knew it was coming and when he blew she felt every shot and splatter that felt like a hose was being turned on in her, and she went wild in a truly massive climax that had her shaking shuddering and screaming to a level no one in a mile's radius could not help but hear!
Sissy Cuckold Carla watched with heart hammering mouth dry and shaking all over as Nick screamed and Carla watched his testicles start to contract and spasm as Nick unloaded a truly mammoth spunking in Tania his wife who was orgasaming like a banshee at getting what a cuckoldress wife wants from a man!
"Fuck!" groaned Nick drenched in sweat from the exertion and slowly eased himself out of Tania after an canoodle and kiss making her moan with loss!
What Sissy Cuckold Carla now saw was perfection Tania with her sheer black seamed stockinged legs wide open her pussy the shape of Nick's girth with his sperm filling her up to the brim, Carla looked up from Tania's pussy and saw that she was looking straight at him, and she lifted her hand and crooked her finger beckoning her sissy cuckold to come and clean her!
Sissy Cuckold Carla being Tania's cuckold had not been silly enough to have not thought of this moment from the time Nick had fucked her earlier in the day and yes he had already consumed Nick's sperm straight out of Tania's pussy, and he was ashamed to admit it had been a thrilling thing to do to so abase himself in front of Tania.
But now she was ordering him in again and this time with Nick laying there glistening with sweat his cock all slimy with their combined love juices.
Mounting the bed Sissy Carla crawled like some sort of slinky perverted creature in between Tania's stocking clad legs the smell of fucking getting stronger and stronger till his pretty made up face was just in front of what seemed like a living pussy right in front of Carla's face.
"Lick it clean Carla, lick all of Nick's lovely sperm out of me!" husked Tania, and she shuddered when she felt Carla's tongue lick from the bottom of her dripping salty gash all the way up to the still hard needy clit.
Sissy Carla had never cleaned Tania up when she had been so full of sperm, there was mouthful after mouthful of the stuff that poured out with each lick of her sex that Carla made, and he was lost in the sissy cuckold dream act of cleaning the wife after sex.
Carla knew that getting her cream pie licked clean was an act that only heightened Tania's need for sex, and she only stopped Carla lapping her out deeply when she neared orgasm and pushed his head away looking down on her sissy cuckold as he licked his lips his face covered with her and Nick's sex fluid.
"I suggest Sissy Carla you now clean Nick's cock up like a good little sissy!"
Carla's head snapped to looking at Nick, what would the man think of this order from Tania had it already been talked about or was she springing a surprise on Nick who could well go ape shit and start beating up Carla for trying to do a faggot act on his manly body!
Nick and Carla looked at each other Carla clearly terrified and Nick with a sneer on his lips the whole moment like some cut from a spaghetti western.
"Well get on with it then you fucking queer and I warn you scratch my cock with your teeth and I will kick the crap out of you!"
Tania watched with gleeful intensity knowing full well what she had ordered sissy Carla to do was one of the most damaging things she could get her husband to do so afraid of Nick was he.
"That's it sweetie!" she hissed as Carla opened his mouth and took into it the semi flaccid cock that had been laying hot and slimy on Nick's hard stomach.
Sissy Carla was assailed by the taste of Tania and Nick on his cock that suddenly started to swell in Carla's cleaning sucking mouth
"Fuck Tania!" laughed Nick "Sissy is a damn fine cock sucker he's getting me ready to fuck you again, shit watching him lick my spunk out of you was out of this world so fucking kinky you really have got the pansy faggot trained properly!"
Tania smiled and kissed Nick her hand slapping away sissy cuckold Carla's head from Nick's now throbbing hard erection feeling like the supreme cuckoldress queen being told that she had trained perfect sissy cuckold thus pleasing her man when she had ordered his cock cleaned!
Sissy Cuckold Carla did not need to be told when his head was slapped away from Nick's cock and breathed a sigh of relief when it appeared that Nick was happy with Carla's oral work to clean the fuck slime off his cock and to bring it to hardness again a hardness that Tania was now wanking with her hand as Carl quietly eased back off the bed and re sat on the chair so as not to disturb the two lovers.
Carla watched Tania's hand bring Nick up to towering needy hardness and Carla gasped with shock arousal and amazement when Tania sexily told her lover that she wanted him up her ass now!
Of course Carla knew Tania liked anal sex she had often indulged but never ever with a cock the size of Nick's specially the girth which was truly awesome and Carla ached for his wife Tania wondering what damage Nick's cock would do to her anus?
CHAPTER 12.
"Come here sissy!" snapped Tania and Carla jumped up from the seat going towards his wife.
"Lay on the bed on your back!" Carla complied and watched silently as Tania turned round and swung her black stockinged leg over his head and her body came over his, her head above his chastity locked penis, so he could feel her hot breath cascading down on it cause the erectile struggle to renew in more ferocious effort against the bars.
Sissy Carla now looked straight up at Tania's gaping maw all wet and dripping down onto Carla's face.
"Sissy!" husked Tania in a voice so full of sexual desire, need and anticipation "When Nick is in my ass and fucking it get your mouth on my clit and lick it!"
So there it was Sissy Cuckold Carla was going to get a close up view of Nick fucking Tania his wife's ass.
Tania first wiggled her bottom luring Nick in and the man wasted no time getting on his knees behind Tania so Carla was looking straight up at Nick's huge erect cock which he held in hand and eased forward!
"Sissy!" snapped Nick "hold Tania's buttocks open for me!"
Sissy Carla eased his arms up and his hands cupped Tania's sexy smooth buttocks and gulping in the humiliation that he was taking a full hand in Nick's analling of his wife pulled her buttocks apart so her sphincter was fully ******* to Nick, and he pressed his huge leaking cock head to Tania's twitching needy butt hole.
Sissy Cuckold Carla so up close actually saw the moment that Tania'a anus was popped and Nicks cock head entered her back passage and Tania's wildly stretched sphincter gripping his cock just behind his cock head.
Lifting his head a little Sissy Carla was able to latch on to Tania's clit and begin licking and sucking his eyes even nearer the cock now in Tania's anus.
Tania was already panting her body composing itself with such a huge thing splitting her ass open and it was Tania that took it to the next step by moaning in need for Nick to jam his dick up her bottom!
Needing no encouragement Nick pressed forward and utterly transfixed and stunned Sissy Carla watched every inch of Nick's cock be eaten up by Tania'a willing anus till Nick's huge testicles and sack rested on Sissy Carla's eye sockets blanking everything out making Carla feel the weight and heat of his bollocks with his cock rammed deep in Sissy Carla's wife.
Tania moaned in sheer delight at being so cock full and stretched and it was her that started the movement of riding Nick's massive cock as her sissy cuckold licked her erect pulsing clit as her body, mind and spirit started the ride to sexual bliss.
Feeling Tania start to ride his cock Nick swiped away sissy Carla's hands and his replaced them gripping Tania's suspender straps and buttocks, and he started long slow but hard thrusts into Tania's rectum his cock so excited and large he entered her bowels with each forward lunge driving Tania sex crazy.
Sissy Cuckold Carla dare not blink to miss anything as his mouth was glued to Tania's clit, and he licked like his life depended on it as he watched every movement of Nick's cock and Tania's anus which with every withdrawal of the man dragged some of Tania's rectum out of her with his cock her sphincter stretched tightly around his pumping cock both of the lovers moaning and groaning in delight.
Sissy Cuckold Carla had never seen anything so beautiful, Tania his love his goddess having the most satisfying sex he had ever seen, and he was part of it even if her lover was Nick a man everything he was not? The erotic feeling's sissy Cuckold Carla was having just watching Nick anally fuck Tania was so intense that Carla did not notice the searing pain his chastity device was causing his painfully crushed little sissy clit that bulged dangerously through the stainless steel bars of the chastity device.
Above the sexually insane Sissy Cuckold Carla licking away at Tania Nick and Tania were coming towards their orgasms Nick was fucking faster and harder with Tania slamming her ass back onto his thrusts, wailing for Nick to screw, nail and fuck her ass harder and harder her clit swelling even larger in Sissy Cuckold Carla's mouth.
Suddenly Tania splurged her cunt down hard on Carla's face as she screamed into a massive anal orgasm her bladder giving way as she purged her wildly shuddering body of all the liquids in her down onto her sissy cuckold Carla's face and into his mouth to swallow down.
Tania's orgasm triggered Nick who buried every inch of his cock into Tania's back passage, and she felt the huge swelling of his cock the moment he exploded and rope after rope of his hot thick creamy virile spunk fired out filling her bowels up in a torrent of fuck cream making Tania utterly his!
Sissy Cuckold Carla did not know how he coped? Not only was he drinking down every fluid coming out of the orgasaming Tania as his wife went wild in climax but now not being able to see anything with Nick's huge bollocks settled into his feminine make up eyes he felt each massive contraction of Nick's testicles as the man pumped shot after massive shot of sperm into Tania his goddess wife.
It seemed like ages till the spasms of Nick's balls stopped and Tania eased away from Carla's mouth a little bit.
"Fuck Tania I have never come like that before!" panted Nick supremely pleased with himself with not only fucking Tania'a ass but also the fact that her husband the pansy Carla had seen everything!
"Ease out Nick!" giggled Tania wiggling her bottom a little, Nick started to withdraw his cock still erect watched by Carla seeing the breathtakingly awed at the sheer length of cock coming out of his wife's asshole.
Then suddenly it was out and Tania was moving and her gaping fucked sphincter was right over Sissy Cuckold Carla's mouth "Watch this Nick!" laughed Tania and let go a rip snorter of a sperm fart straight into her sissy cuckolds mouth splattering Carla's tongue and throat with a combination of Nick's spunk and her fecal matter!
Then the groan came from Tania's lips, and she pushed and evacuated her entire bowels now so slack and loose from the huge cocked ass fucking and Sissy Cuckold Carla's mouth was suddenly full of sperm coated shit that he struggled to gulp down to keep up with the flow of crap being defecated into his mouth by his Cuckoldress Wife Tania as she and Nick howled with salacious laughter at the suffering and humiliations that Sissy Cuckold Carla would stoop to because he loved his wife.

Reactions: fllcouple
Wow amazing loved it mmmm every cucks dream