• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tatooed Slut wives Trashy or Hot ?

• Thread starterphucker
  • Start date

phucker

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2014
Australia
Permanent Bull tags ... Whats the limits?

BjhSGKjCYAAmNRu.jpg 2.jpg 3_834.jpg 5BAB7B6.jpg 5CFF5FC.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

• Love
Reactions: pityhumor, BigDKMF, Wifeluv and 8 others
phucker said:

I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but I approve of these. Especially the wings, and slave.

littlecucky said:
I'm not a big fan of tattoos, but I approve of these. Especially the wings, and slave.
trashy Slutty. the Advertising is clear

blackowned 2.jpg CaEbe3bVAAAzmjM.jpg pic_49_big.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DaveJ, Lemon, AussieCuckwannabe and 3 others
Generally speaking, I have always had mixed viewpoints about tattoos as they are so permanent.

So many people in our society tend to be marked spontaneously without any consideration to the meaning associated with some tattoos or the long term impacted. Depending on a person's profession or place in society, a tattoo in the wrong place can raise a lot of questions by friends, family, coworkers, employers, relationship partners and strangers. While many that get tattoos do not care what others think or the impression those tattoos make, we have others that do need to be much more discrete and or thoughtful about the type and location of a tattoo.

In my years within the lifestyle, I have been with women that have changed their hairstyle, makeup style, approach to clothing types, submitted to piercing of the much more delicate areas of the body, and yes, even submitted to being marked for their much more alpha sexual partners. With that said, most women from my past and in my present, have been within professions were tattoos needed to be much more discrete if they wanted to advance on the management side of their respective professions.

With that said, should there be any limits and if so what are those limits when it comes to "Permanent Tag" selected by those much more alpha members within those alternative lifestyle relationships? Through the years, I have known women to get them in the same areas depicted in your first set of images (lower abdomen and pelvic area) and also in your second set of images (buttock area, hip, inner thigh, outer thigh, and others complimentary areas).

The lifestyle tattoos that caught my attention the most from IRL contacts, were the ones that were (1) simple and direct in design, these were often only visible when they were *******, (2) more involved designs that were visible to others yet were less obvious as to the meaning of the design.

With that said, I have seen it done very tasteful and also on the much more trashy side. It indeed does truly come down to what they agreement and expectations are as to what limits if any should be placed on this expressive activity as it relates to marks of possession and or lifestyle choices.

While I do enjoy observing women that modify themselves for Alpha Dominate Partners, which as mentioned above could include everything from changing their hairstyle, makeup style, approach to clothing types, submitting to piercing of the much more delicate areas of the body, and yes, even submitting to being marked for and by their much more alpha sexual partners. I will say, that while I pass absolutely no judgment in women that are tattooed, what is a complete turn off for me is those women that have "Random" tattoos all over there bodies and have no meeting by any of them.

With that said, most women from my past and in my present, have been within professions were tattoos needed to be much more discrete if they wanted to advance on the management side of their respective professions.

Reactions: Youngcandy, DiegoSC, littlecucky and 1 other person
As a follow up, on the flip side, I have also seen some Cuckold Husbands with "Permanent Tag" IRL tattoos also.

phucker said:

Hmm fuck! Love this! Tattoos are the best! They are also the best cum targets when pulling out that huge cock for target practice!

Reactions: phucker
DaveJ said:
Hmm fuck! Love this! Tattoos are the best! They are also the best cum targets when pulling out that huge cock for target practice!

uvLdjQu.jpg www.CelebTiger.com Tattooed Vagina Close up Photos Very Big Pussy Tattoo.jpg wwwinkedmagcomgirls-tattoos-belt5ipp3.jpg 10 (1).jpg 12_345.jpg tattoo.jpg tatuagem-na-buceta-18.jpg tatuagem-na-buceta-26.jpg 039_1000.jpg 192_1000.jpg 24723.jpg images (2).jpg

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, rwall, laury and 2 others
I love them all

my slutty wife has tats but no bull tags or lifestyle indicators. i truly want my wife to add to her existing tats something which indicates she fucks around, cuckolds me, or somehow is in the lifestyle and open for being hit on without the tat being too obvious.

any ideas? examples? perhaps she needs new ones in not so open places?

her tattoo pics attached for reference, sirs!

4.jpg herwhtnblk3.JPG 3-9FFE93CA-607332-800.jpg

Reactions: phucker and DaveJ
Tattoos and ridiculous piercings are not for me. For women or men.

phucker said:

I want to see the video of these being done!

Reactions: phucker and DaveJ
CuckoldINVA said:
my slutty wife has tats but no bull tags or lifestyle indicators. i truly want my wife to add to her existing tats something which indicates she fucks around, cuckolds me, or somehow is in the lifestyle and open for being hit on without the tat being too obvious.

any ideas? examples? perhaps she needs new ones in not so open places?

her tattoo pics attached for reference, sirs!

4.jpg herwhtnblk3.JPG 3-9FFE93CA-607332-800.jpg
Something like a open Padlock? no key needed?

117302326_334008521114111_6221387056614746621_n.jpg

Reactions: CuckoldINVA, noticeforyou and DaveJ
Most of them are hot as hell, a few of them I really loved but the ones with the asshole done not so much or the ones with all the rings. But the ones with just the pussy tats are super hot

phucker said:
Something like a open Padlock? no key needed?

117302326_334008521114111_6221387056614746621_n.jpg
maybe more obvious

Just a couple,

20190913_080923.jpg 1569011504578.jpg 20190916_110055-degoo-resized.jpg _CD5jkglGmY3EI22n97ZxVAH6CXYzM3Nnk2w9jUPJyoU_0139-0.png

• Love
Reactions: rwall and DaveJ
SlimSlenderMilf said:
Just a couple,

20190913_080923.jpg 1569011504578.jpg 20190916_110055-degoo-resized.jpg _CD5jkglGmY3EI22n97ZxVAH6CXYzM3Nnk2w9jUPJyoU_0139-0.png
Hmm very fuckable! Love to spend hours prepping that pussy for mind blowing cream pies!

Reactions: naughtynerdfanforlife and DaveJ
My wife would love to know what you guys think

processed-24b178ce-4499-42ba-9c69-251f60bca73a_FFdAp8Ka.jpeg processed-afe0c7a8-641c-4854-b267-58bf726305a9_cwOsKfBB.jpeg processed-44676374-fe18-43d5-bb95-27eb7bfaba86_XBVWXM6y.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: rwall, zarkovac, nelssim and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread