• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

taken by force

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
I have always had the fantasy of my wife and I being on vacation in las vegas which we do quite often. While in a rental car driving back from lets say....sams town, an accident detours us off the highway to a side street. we soon realize we are not in the safest part of the city but who cares, we are in a nice new rental car that only has 7,000 miles on it. Thats all well and good until steam from the overheated radiator starts rising from under the hood.

in the midday heat of vegas we realize we have no choice but to get out and go into the resteraunt bar on the corner to call for help. when we enter we see we are the only white people in the place but what else can we do.

we sit down to have a drink and notice my wife is getting the looks from some of the guys behind the bar......this is as much as i can remember up until this part.

I woke up naked and tied up in a dark back room which i could see a group of men with there pants halfway down and by the sounds I soon heard realized somewhere in the bunch my wife was in the middle. I struggled to get free when they stepped back and I could see my wife with a large black cock in her mouth. she stopped and said "dont worry i am fine" and continued sucking off this man until he was finished and she asked "next"

I was concerned that my wife was also drugged but in any event she didnt seem to mind. another man came over to me and ordered me to get him hard so he could fuck my wife....he said i had no choice in the matter. I did what i had to do and preceded to suck his limp cock into a raging hard on, which he would soon be using on my wife. he asked for everyones attention as he stood next to me with his hard cock next to mine....as they all laughed...he said "this is why we are taking care of this white *****, she didnt ask to get married to a small cocked white boy with no stamina"

I watched countless men have there way with my wife as i was ****** to lick up the mess. i was a sissy cuck fluff boy for my wifes black lovers. afterwards when they were done, they returned to the bar to drink,laugh and make jokes about me. I found myself sucking off a few of these men myself after they had came in my wife. I swear men cum harder the 2nd time.

It was a trip to remember.....my wife loved it as i late found out somehow she was involved in it the entire time. some stats below...

My wife:
total cocks she had: 7
Total creampies:5
amount of loads she swallowed:7
largest cock: roughly 10"

Myself:
total cocks i fluffed:7
amount of loads i swallowed: 9
amount of cocks i had in my ass: 3
creampies i licked up: 5

I love it

I love it what else can i say .

absolutely awesome!

I would like to fuck u and UR wife!

Well no answer where is home?

Why doesn't this ever happen to me. LOL

SkinWalker1950 said:
Well no answer where is home?
Well,...it probably is in between the legs of Mjones16101's well fucked wife...lol:D

Users who are viewing this thread