• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sweetwife4u

• Thread startersweetwife4u
  • Start date

sweetwife4u

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 14, 2007
Just found this site..hubby was checking it out! Tell me what you would do to me while hubby watched

Attachments

• IMG00010.jpg
    IMG00010.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 647
  • IMG00012.jpg
    IMG00012.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 752
  • IMG00014.jpg
    IMG00014.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 761
  • IMG00032.jpg
    IMG00032.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,171
I would

I would fuck your bareback in your pussy and ass and cum in both and make your hubby clean up the mess i made

hmmm

I would be ****** to spank that little ass of yours then fuck the hell out of you:)

Cute Apple butt!!

I would throw those legs (with the boots on of coure) over my shoulders and drill that pussy for gold :p !!!!

sweetwife4u said:
Just found this site..hubby was checking it out! Tell me what you would do to me while hubby watched
I WOULD SLOWLY SUCK ANFD FUCK YOUR SWEET PUSSY AND TITTIES COVERING YOU IN MY COME FOR HUBBY TO REMOVE

Beautiful Butt

That is one of the finest butts i have seen, keep posting.

I would

make total cum sluts out of you two. You will be fucked in every opening and hubby will lick you clean

Slow seduction

I would seduce you slowly and when the time was right make you beg for my cock while your husband watches and sees how its done. If you live near Washington, D.C, Northern Virginia, or Maryland, private message me and we can hook up.

wifepleaser2007;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Ass

:p I would lick you from head to toes and then I would suck on your clit until you begged me to fuck you raw. I would then hop on you and fuck you bareback in every position possible and blow a large load in your pussy. After your husband cleaned you up I would give you a good rimming then stick it in your ass bareback and blow a large load inside for your husband to clean up.

Ellington333

I'd Make You Get On Your Knees Slut And I'd Fuck Your Mouth Good With My 8 1/2" Thick Nigger Cock While Your Cuckold Hubby Lick Your Cunt To Get It Wet For My Big Nigger Cock. After I Would Fuck The Shit Out Of Your Cunt While Hubby Wack Away Watching You Become The Waton Slut For Black Nigger Cock You Really Are - After I Would Shoot A Huge Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Your Cunt - While Hubby Enjoyed Your Cream Pie I'd Make You Such My Cum-covered Cock Clean And Hard Again - Then I'd Fuck You In Your Ass Shooting Another Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed Deep In Your Bowels - Hubby Could Then Lick Out Your Cum-filled Sore Asshole

Whta a great arse. excellent shape babe!

Thank you

My wife wants me to thank you 4 ur comments

Users who are viewing this thread