• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sweet Amy

• Thread startercrackers
  • Start date

crackers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2006
Have not posted for a while,so I thought I would post some pics of my latest conquest ,her name is Amy and has been married only 2 years.Her young husband Dale has been an employee of mine on and off for the past year and is a real clown with a skinny 6 inches.I offered Amy some cleaning work at my home twice a week and seduced her soon after,she is 22 I am 36.I have 3 other married sluts I enjoy playing with in their late 30's I have posted here before.Sweet Amy is my little favorite now ,she is sooooo tight, I love the way she whimpers when I pound her.I have cuckold many husbands but none this age before.She will be trained to be a good submisive slut and is well on her way.

Attachments

• amy 28.3.07 (2).jpg
    amy 28.3.07 (2).jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 692
  • amy 28.3.07 (3).jpg
    amy 28.3.07 (3).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 1,357
  • amy 28.3.07 (6).jpg
    amy 28.3.07 (6).jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,054
  • amy 28.3.07 (5).jpg
    amy 28.3.07 (5).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 1,181
Reactions: Jthmpsn
how much luck can one man have

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! That pussy looks soooooooo tight and I bet it tastes good, too.

fucking pics soon

Reactions: Jthmpsn
training

well done keep up the good work.

Hopefully her husband will find out and thank you for satisfying her the way she deserves.

Any updates on this wife?

Website fakes... you cropped the website name off the pics... What is it in here tonight with the LIARS???

Oh :(

loved how he talked about conquering...

Users who are viewing this thread