• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Study gives Credance to Preg Risk Sex

• Thread starterChopChop
  • Start date
C

ChopChop

New Studies give credance to pregnancy risk sex. This is sex without condom or contraceptives. This is sex culminated with direct ejaculation into a woman's body. It evokes the most natural of instincts of both the man and the woman. Combine that with IR sex between a WF and a brotha, you have the most sensual sex act of all culminated by ejaculation by the black brotha and receiving the love fluid by the white woman.

Of course, many of these lovers chose impregnation and lovingly carrying the baby to term. Love in any form is sensual.

White bois: Read it and weep.

PULLING OUT GETS NEW RESPECT

If the woman is impregnated and does not want the fetus, she has options:

SEX ADDICT REVEALS 15 ABORTIONS IN 16 YEARS

Attachments

• 1229 n.jpg
    1229 n.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 855
  • user157570_pic2384_1247078811.jpg
    user157570_pic2384_1247078811.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 916
  • 42376_00-11-04_123_649lo.jpg
    42376_00-11-04_123_649lo.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 807
These articles seem to have no relevance to making "white bois" weep.

And the second article talks about all the depression, mental, and physical problems women who have multiple abortions typically experience. This is desirable, why??

pigtails said:
These articles seem to have no relevance to making "white bois" weep.

And the second article talks about all the depression, mental, and physical problems women who have multiple abortions typically experience. This is desirable, why??

Welcome to DC. There is no shortage of functionally retarded sexual deviants posting moronic bullshit, here. Looks like you've just stumbled upon one.

Last edited by a moderator:
ChopChop said:
New Studies give credance to pregnancy risk sex. This is sex without condom or contraceptives. This is sex culminated with direct ejaculation into a woman's body. It evokes the most natural of instincts of both the man and the woman. Combine that with IR sex between a WF and a brotha, you have the most sensual sex act of all culminated by ejaculation by the black brotha and receiving the love fluid by the white woman.

Of course, many of these lovers chose impregnation and lovingly carrying the baby to term. Love in any form is sensual.

White bois: Read it and weep.

PULLING OUT GETS NEW RESPECT

If the woman is impregnated and does not want the fetus, she has options:

SEX ADDICT REVEALS 15 ABORTIONS IN 16 YEARS

Were you high when you wrote this?

gears said:
Welcome to DC. There is no shortage of functionally retarded sexual deviants posting moronic bullshit, here. Looks like you've just stumbled upon one.

The value in them having their say in public is that they don't go underground as a Secret Society; and it makes it easier for the FBI to keep an eye on them !! If they are not allowed to have their say, they become a coiled spring and can explode in ways none of us would like.

The Pope believes that condoms should be banned, that if God meant humans to wear condoms, he would have made penises with condoms on them.

Nudists believe humans should not wear clothes, so you grow up with no hang ups regarding your body. Humans who wear shorts most of the year, experience a thickening of their skin and an improvement in circulation, so are less likely to notice the cold unless the snow is all about.

No condoms please

As a woman, I have found that condoms do have there place in society, ie having sex with a unknown or untested partner.

The problem that I have with them is sensation and dryness. The slick latex forms such a smooth surface over an otherwise perfectly rippled cock that I find it difficult to climax when my lovers wear condoms. The other downer for me is because of the lack of stimulation caused by the condom, I tend to dry out leaving me sore and frustrated when the deed is done.

I am in a situation now where all of the men that I service are tested monthly so we can complete things as it was meant to be,,,deep inside me. And I leave Happy, satisfied, and full. Just the way I like it.

Josetta said:
The Pope believes that condoms should be banned, that if God meant humans to wear condoms, he would have made penises with condoms on them.

Actually, the Pope believes that life begins even before conception - that the living sperm and the living egg are life. Contraception prevents life from being created, much as abortion is also believed to be destroying life.

Interesting that you seem so intent on accuracy in your posts, but in this instance you choose to ignore a very strong religious and ethical argument.

Not that it bothers me either way, but just to set the record straight ...:yumyum:

My Bad! Just got done reading some more of Josetta's posts.
Guess I missed your sense of humor.

Josetta said:

He also believes that sex before marriage is not a good thing and should be banned like it is in many African and Asian nations.

I don't like the guy.

I'm very happy having my men use condoms. It makes me feel much safer. Does the pope tell people not to wear seatbelts, saying that if people were meant to wear seatbelts they would have been born with them round their little chests? I always wear seatbelts. I wouldn't feel safe driving without them.

I don't know if the stat is true but I wouldn't doubt it based on what I see everyday

Attachments

• BLK preg.jpg
    BLK preg.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 156
  • Baby Shower.jpg
    Baby Shower.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread