• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Strap-on

• Thread startersmallcockpaul
  • Start date

smallcockpaul

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2007
What a Friday night!!!

I bought a strap on as a 'joke' present for my wife at Christmas. Last night she used it for the first time - That was great enough but as she fucked me she whispered, I wonder if John would like to use your ass next time I fuck him!!

It turns out that she has fucked him on her day off - every wednesday for the last 2 years!! I knew she had fucked him a good while ago, but I never knew it had carried on!!

So, every wednesday night my nice excited, wet-pussy wife was fresh from been fucked - Godf, I'm getting hard just typing this! So many juicy pussy eatings that I have done have been nice used cunt!

Obviously, I've just been out and bought her nice new underwear and some skin thight jeans (his favourite) for next wednesday!

He should just fuck you with his cock.

Sounds nice. Especially nice that she just decided to get it out and use it while telling you about another guy.
My girl does this on occasion, and she wants to see a real cock in me. None of our guys are up for that, and I'm not going to actively look for it. Although, if she did find a guy that wanted my ass after her, I would not deny her. Or me cum to think of it. :)

I was lost for words sarah, but i came as soon as she said it!!

I think she's serious and, as Dirty says, it's not something that I'd seek out but if I get to watch her and take part and things go that way then I'm not going to stop it.

Good luck Paul, please let me know how this develops if it does.

Have the Bull fuck you, submission to your wifes Bull will give you pleasure beyond belief.Especially if your Goddess wants it so.

Aww. Sry to gear that. Better luck next time.

Careful, she might make that the only form of penetrative sex you get.

She could try AngleBaby but then I'd definately be off. It's all about sharing.

That's how my relationship works also Paul. Were not into the domination. We love eachother and like to share.

Users who are viewing this thread