• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Straight husband fucked in the ass by dom.

• Thread starterMywifehisslut
  • Start date

Mywifehisslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 5, 2023
Hi,

Is there anyone turned idea of husband being assfucked by dom bull that would own you and your wife? She would have to be silient or maybe milk you as he fucks your ass hard.
Is any straight is turned on by such idea? you could PM us also.

• Love
Reactions: Wifesharingfantasizer, mindplay1, SuzannesCuck and 6 others
sounds wonderful if she will watch and play while the bulls fucks your sissy-pussy.

Reactions: Icleanup
It has happened to me, I was being sucked off by a guy's wife while he stuck his cock in my anus, I have to say I really enjoyed it, it made my orgasm very intense when I shot my load in his wife's mouth, he pulled out of me and spunked over her face!

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, Lovasianladies, samanthaNwilli and 6 others
Mine is and I watch and video. I love to hear him moan as he takes a big cock in his tight hole. That is a thick 9 inches in him there....

6 (2).jpg 9 (2).jpg 8 (2).jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BILLD, Lovasianladies, bcfromxhamster and 6 others
Mywifehisslut said:
Hi,

Is there anyone turned idea of husband being assfucked by dom bull that would own you and your wife? She would have to be silient or maybe milk you as he fucks your ass hard.
Is any straight is turned on by such idea? you could PM us also.
sounds fun

Reactions: robbiewillskucku

Users who are viewing this thread