• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Story from last summer

• Thread starterWhiteBoySexToy
  • Start date

WhiteBoySexToy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2010
Ok. well first off ill start by telling u a bit of back round info.
im 27..my ex was 20.
her and i dated for 2 years. i have tons of stories from every aspect.like how we were ''normal'' to getting in to this and why we broke up..it all ties in..but lets stick to the subject.
black dick.

ill call her K.my ex. anyway long story short. at her job was an 18 year old black kid. who was working with her.K is very in shape..the kinda girl u see on at the gym everyday. she also is very proud to be white..her and i both are..i guess that's one reason why this was so taboo. anyway she HATES blacks..cant stand em and all never had done anything with anyone who was night white.
at her job the black kid was hitting on her nonstop. her and i games were underway by this point in our relationship. so she used to talk about it. at first mad..then kinda funny.
one day when we were fucking the subject came up ( i was big in to her insulting me..telling me im small and cant fuck ..not true..but i get off on it)
anyway the subject came up of her fucking this guy at work.
a few weeks went by and they were flirting more and more.
so one night i was getting done at the gym.i look at my phone and i see a text..it was T and i kinda hooked up.
i said huh..what happened.
she told me matter of factly they were on brake in the lunch room..and he just pulled her on top his lap(he was sitting down)..and she responded by garbing him..and kising deep..she said she grinded on him and he felt HUGE.
i wasked her so wow..thats how..was he a good kisser..he felt big..u gunna fuck.she said yes and yes..but i have to get back to work. he wants to hang out later..idk tho.

later that night i went over her house..she told me she wanted to see him but she was not sure.. he said he would call her at 11:30
we both got in the shower at 11..i shved her and at her out a little bit.
true to his word at 1130her cell rang.
it was him. it was amazing to see hoe giddy she was.
so she says ok ill come pick u up.
she got off the phone and was running around trying to find something to wear out.
i picked out a thong..ultra mini skirt and heals and i see threw black wife beater. so she kisse dme said she would go pick him up and see me after
fast forward an hour and half.
she texted me ''baby..i love you!! omg wait till u hear..im cumming to u now''
i left were i was and drove home..i was shaking..from jealousy to erotic feelings.. i wa so turned on my teeth were chattering.
when she got to my apt..she was all red and flushed. i asked her how was it..she smioled and said il ltell u inside.
we laied down..she said ''omg he was huge..''
when she laied down i started to eat her out..i asked if they used a condem..she said yes..but while i was eating her some of his ball hair got stuck in my teeth.,
anyway she said fuck it..fuck me while i tell u.
i got on her and slide righ tin..SHE IS SO FUCKING TIGH.T.BUT THT NIGHT SHE WAS SO LOSE.i said can u feal me..lol she rooled her eyes and said ummm no stfu and fuck me with ur litle dick while i tell u how he fucked the shit outta me.
there nite started she said by picking him up..stoping at a 7-11..they made out in the pakring lot..and he started fuingering her while they drove around.,
he asked her if she was ready..they pulled over and she jumped in th back and got naked..he did the same..she said his dick was about 10 and thick as hell.
she jerked him off for awhile.and then she said he flipd her on her back..legs spread eagle and he entered her..she said it felt amazing and he garbed her by the hips and started fucking her like crzy..she was looking up at him saying wow i cant believe im doing this..after a while he said turn over., bend over..i wanta hit it from behind.
she got on her knees..ass up and stuck her phat ass out he mounted her from behind (she said that was THE BEST) and his ass was in between the seats.and he fucked her like an animal and her hands were stretched out on the back seat.like near the windshield.
she said they finished after by her ridding him..he couldn't cum with the condom on..she wont suck dick..so that was that.
she told me all this while telling me how great his dick was.
how much bigger he was and hoe he slammed her so hard.

i came gallons. it was so hot.
what i find so sexy is the build up..how they flirted at work..him telling her she had a phat ass..so shed wear jeans to show it off more.
he knew she had a b/f. he told her fuck that..im your work b/f.
i have tons of stories this tho is the only black cock story. here now are some pics of what she looks like

any feed back. hope u enjoyed. i kinda suck at writing stories

btw..i wont post pics of her face.
to risky..probs for her could come of that.
but u can see shes got an amzeing body and i can assure her face is just as amazeing.

with all that said her and i are done.she was the love of my life.
this lifestyle destroyed us.
that's another story(hot to) but to me..im 27 and lost everything
this ruined us in the long run. sad but true.
anyway hope u like

Attachments

• 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 273
  • behind slip.jpg
    behind slip.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 300
  • i.jpg
    i.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 343

Users who are viewing this thread