story 3, Leave

• Thread starterImaScorpio
  • Start date

ImaScorpio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
I had been home for one week already and Friday rolled around. That night my wife and were at dinner having a good meal when out of the blue a friend of mine from the unit came over to say hi. We all made small talk for a while until finally my wife Rachael suggested we head back to the house. Mike followed us to the house. Once there he and I sat in the living room and were talking while Rachael busied herself. Mike commented that she was more beautiful in person than what I had told him or in the pictures that I carried with me. She thanked him for the compliment and went off to fix us some drinks.
Upon her return she handed the drinks out and sat on the couch with Mike but not next to him. We chatted a little more then all of a sudden Rachael asked what we were talking about while she was in the kitchen. Mike mumbled guy stuff. She persisted saying “like what?”
“You want me to be honest?” I answered.
“Why not”, She replied.
Mike just looked at me, I said “don’t get mad but we were talking about your DSL’s.” “Oh really”, she said as she slid close to Mike and placed her and on his leg.
“Well Mike did Jerry tell you he wants to see me with a black man?” Rachael asked. Before he could answer, she was rubbing his leg, each time getting closer to his crotch.
Looking at him Rachael proclaimed she wanted to suck his black cock as she leaned over and kissed his neck, then moving over to his lips. Breaking the kiss off my wife asked if I would go get refills for our drinks.
When I came back into the living room Rachael were on her knees, with Mike’s cock in her mouth, one hand stroking his shaft, the other was stretched out massaging his chest. Mike’s shirt was unbuttoned, his slacks down around his knees. He was leaning back with his eyes closed. I stood there for a moment to watch my wife work her magic.
As I sat down Mike looked up, she suggested he stand up and remove his pants so he can get the true experience. Mike was no dummy; he quickly removed his pants and sat back down. Rachael resumed giving him a blow job. My wife Rachael glanced over at me and asked, “do you like what you see?”
“Yes I do” I replied.
“Does it turn you on to watch me suck on this black dick?”
“Yes” I responded. I just stood and watched as she continued to suck off Mike. I knew he was enjoying it. His black cock was gleaming with her saliva. As I was standing there, I thought to myself how far is this going to go? I got down behind her and began to rub her ass through her jeans. Occasionally I would pat her ass or rub between your legs.
Mikes hands were on my wife’s head, and she was stoking his cock with one hand while the other fondled his balls. She would alternate between sucking his shaft or licking it. As time passed I got brave and unsnapped her jeans without protest. Since she did not say stop I began to pull her jeans off. Lucky me, she just wiggled some to allow the jeans to come off. Next I removed her panties. I freed my raging hard on and began to rub it across her pussy. She paused giving Mike head and looked back at me and asked “What do you think your doing? I want you to lick me first.” I then lay on my back, and began to tongue her clit. I was impressed at how wet she were. She responded by lowering herself down on my face. She continued to please our guest.
A few minutes passed. “MMM that feels good babe, now I want you to lick my ass. Then I think I want to let Mike fuck me, Do you want to fuck me Mike?
“I’ll do anything you want baby” he replied.
I changed positions, getting on my knees and began to lick her ass. She stroked the black cock in her hands and pushed back into my face. “Dear, are you ready to watch me get some BBC as you call it.? You have told me before that you wanted to be with me after another man has been in me. Tonight is your lucky night. Sucking Mikes cock has made me so horny I want him to fuck me, then if you lucky I will let you have seconds.” Then my wife straddled Mike on the couch, slowly lowering herself on his manhood. It took several seconds for her to accommodate him. She were facing him and the two of them began to kiss. I sat idly by watching, stroking my own cock. Then Rachael spun around to face me. Now leaning back towards Mike she commented, “look at that black cock inside me, do you like that? I do. It feels good” she said as she rubbed her clit.
Next she sat up and told me come to her so she could give me some relief. I did as told and presented her my dick to suck. However, she refused to suck my dick, she was only offering a handjob. In a matter of seconds I announced I was cumming, so she stroked my cock until I came in her hands. My wife then wiped her hands clean. Kissed me and said, “you always cum so fast. Let’s see how long Mike can last. Mike I want you from behind. I want you to fuck me good. Fuck me as long as you want.”
That’s what happened. Her and Mike changed positions several times, and she had multiple orgasms before he delivered his load in her mouth. Once the two of them were done, it was decide that Mike would stay the night. He slept on the couch and we retired to our room. We lay in bed and snuggled. I told her how much I loved her and thanked her for fulfilling one of my fantasies. Rachael then confessed that she actually enjoyed it and that it was nice to have sex that last longer than five minutes. I was glad she enjoyed it. Soon we were a sleep.
The next morning I rose from bed and took a shower. With my shower completed, I was surprised to find Mike between her legs in our bed. Her white legs were spread wide, her feet in the air. The two of them were kissing each other deeply as he slowly pumped in and out of her. From the looks of things they must have been at it since I started my shower. The both of them gleamed with sweat. I got instantly hard watching the both of them. I was not sure if either of them were aware of my presence, if so they did not care. Then I heard her say “Mike you feel so good. I never dreamt it could feel this good. You sure know how to please a woman”. His paced slowed, she pulled him deeper as she met his thrust. I was happy to see her enjoying it.
All of a sudden Mike got up and Rachael called me over,
“C’mon baby…don’t ya want some” she asked.
I answered by crawling up to where Mike had been and slipped into her. It felt good. I bent down a kissed her and confessed my love for her.
“You’re not mad about not being included this morning?”
“Nope, it was a big turn on. I could tell you enjoyed it”
“Yes I did, I came twice since you were in the shower. He is a good lay. So how do you like having seconds?”
“I love it” as I came inside her. “Sorry I added.”
“That ok, I am used to it”
Later that day, I came home from running some errands to find Mike and her in the shower together. I left them alone and went and made some lunch. Time passed and she gleefully came into the living room wearing her thin robe. She came over to me kissed me and stated she loved me.
“You seem extremely happy today” I said
. “Are you mad?”
“No, just making a statement”, I confirmed, “I am happy to see it”
“Don’t get jealous but I have had some great sex here lately. Mike knows how to give it to a woman” she claimed. “I even let him fuck me in the ass. I bet you would have love to seen that”she said to me.

continued

Plans were made for later that night. We all agreed to go out to a comedy club for a few hours. By the time it was time to go out that night she and Mike had had several sexual encounters. I thought she might change her mind but she did not. We loaded up into Mikes Suburban and went to the show. At the show we were all having a great time. While Mike made a trip to the restroom I kissed my wife and asked, “Are, you having fun?”. Then I informed her I wanted to see her kiss Mike here in public. Rachael replied maybe.
Moments later she had to relieve herself. While she was gone, I asked Mike how his weekend had been going, and then I told him I wanted him to make a move on her. I wanted to see her reaction. Not long after my wife returned, it was my turn to visit the restroom. Upon my return Rachael had moved to the seat closet to Mike. I could see she had her hand on his lap, and his on hers. As I sat down Mike leaned over and kissed her on the lips. I was surprised she did not pull away. I was very entranced at the sight of my loving wife kissing another man in public. It was a short kiss however; it was not the lone one. Throughout the show the two of them had several kisses, with each one becoming more intense. During one kiss, Mike was visibly groping her tits. After the show we walked out to Mike’s ride this time the two of them playfully kissed and flirted during the walk. At the vehicle Rachael suggested that I drive, she wanted Mike to ride with her in the backseat.
We were not even out of the parking lot before they were all over each other like two young teenagers. On the interstate, I was having trouble driving. I was to focused looking in the rearview mirror. Within the small rectangle I could see her bent over sucking Mike’s black cock. her shirt was partially unbuttoned. Mike’s head was leaning back as she gave him oral pleasure. At one point he and I made eye contact, he stated how good Rachael was at sucking his dick.
“You like my black cock” he asked her.
“Yes I do, I love the taste of your black cock, I want you to fuck me hard when we get to the house. Will you cum in my mouth, I want to taste your cum.” she expressed.
Only a few miles passed before Mike announced he was about to cum, “Don’t waste any, you better swallow all my jizm baby.” Then he began to hold her head down as he deposited his cum in her awaiting mouth. Once at the house the two of them went straight to the bed room leaving a trail of clothes in their wake.
Beside the bed my wife was once again on her knees sucking Mike’s black cock. Once it was well lubricated with saliva, she stood and asked Mike how he wanted to fuck her. He simply bent her over the bed and stepped behind her. Looking over her shoulder my wife instructed, “fuck me Mike, give me that black cock, fuck me any way you want!” He then rubbed the head of his ebony shaft along her clit. He placed the head slightly inside her and paused. “Are you ready for this black cock? Ooo..I am going to wear your married white ass out tonight. Back that ass up, slide onto my cock baby” he told her. He then began to fuck her with out mercy, not that she cared. I was so excited I undressed and climbed in front of her. To my shock she refused to suck my cock, she simply stated “I am only receiving black cock tonight, you wanted this, so I am his only tonight. MMMMMM his black cock feels so good inside me. If you want to cum Jerry you are going to have to jack off.” “MMMM” she continued, “you can watch as he fucks me and I do whatever he wants to please him”.
After being pounded doggie style she suggested a change of positions. Mike lay down on the bed and instructed her to straddle him. As she slid onto his shaft my wife Rachael looked over at me and said “ take a look jerry” as she slid down “ are you glad to see that there?” referring to the black cock inside her. I came at that time, spilling jizm on the side of the bed and rug.
“You better clean that up now” she told me, and I followed her command. Once my mess was cleaned she motioned me over to the side of the bed and leaned over and kissed me lightly. “You can watch all you want but I think you should sleep on the couch tonight. With Mike’s stamina I am sure we are going to be at it all night.” Rachael proclaimed
Returning her attention to him she then bent forward and kissed him deeply. His hands were holding her breast. She began to rock back and forth on his cock. Leaning back, she reached behind with one hand and massaged his heavy balls. This caused him to thrust up with more force. She was moaning endearments.
“You like this black dick dontcha” Mike asked.
“No, I love it” she responded
“That makes you a nigger lover, you love my nigger dick?”
“I don’t care what, Ohhhhh mmm, as long as you keep fucking me with that big black cock. You have made me cum more this weekend than I have with Jerry in ten years.”
The banter continued between the both them. They changed several positions before my wife requested him to mount her. He complied as she lay, legs spread waiting to receive him once more. He wasted no time before he was thrusting deep and hard inside her. In no time at all she began to beg “fuck me, fuck me, give me that black dick. Cum I want you to cum in me.” As directed Mike emptied his load as did myself, except I cam once again on the side of the bed. Then Mike pulled free with his cock somewhat flaccid. Rachael then crawled up between his legs and began to suckle his shining ebony manhood. Looking at me she voiced, “I can taste both of our juices on his cock, did you like the show?” between intermittent licks. As he regained his erection she instructed me that I should go lay on the couch, that she did not want an audience for round two.
The next day we spent being lazy, laying in bed. We snuggled and hugged and talked about what had transpired over the weekend. I told her how much I enjoyed seeing her with a black man. I informed her that I wish we could have double teamed her, but I did enjoy her taking charge and her cuckolding me.

Last edited by a moderator: