• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Stepmom and black boy

• Thread starterchrisk
  • Start date
C

chrisk

I have listened to my stepmom make love to a younger black stud in our complex several times. Know I shouldn't, but she is real good looking. At 50, she has body of 30 year old. 5'4", double D's saggy but hot with big nipples. She's got an MBA and is HR Director. Cannot believe she started w/ hugh black dude who is 25. I want to watch them fuck, just don't know if she would go for it. Listening w/out her knowing is fucking hot. I heard her say "oh, that's a big cock" and at one point he started jack rabbit pumping my mom, she began screaming and cumming! I blow my load right there all over the wall next to them. I heard him yell her pussy is tightening as she came and he blow his load inside my mom. No rubber! WTF! She told him that she could feel him grow bigger and spurt 3 times at her cervix. She would not want me hearing this. I wacked off another two times listening to this sex talk! What should I do?

chrisk said:
I have listened to my stepmom make love to a younger black stud in our complex several times. Know I shouldn't, but she is real good looking. At 50, she has body of 30 year old. 5'4", double D's saggy but hot with big nipples. She's got an MBA and is HR Director. Cannot believe she started w/ hugh black dude who is 25. I want to watch them fuck, just don't know if she would go for it. Listening w/out her knowing is fucking hot. I heard her say "oh, that's a big cock" and at one point he started jack rabbit pumping my mom, she began screaming and cumming! I blow my load right there all over the wall next to them. I heard him yell her pussy is tightening as she came and he blow his load inside my mom. No rubber! WTF! She told him that she could feel him grow bigger and spurt 3 times at her cervix. She would not want me hearing this. I wacked off another two times listening to this sex talk! What should I do?

You actually heard her say, "I can feel you grow bigger and spurt 3 times at my cervix."? That's some funny shit, right there!

Stepmom

gears said:
You actually heard her say, "I can feel you grow bigger and spurt 3 times at my cervix."? That's some funny shit, right there!

Said that after they were done and she gigled. I think she was impressed with his proformance. Best sex of her life, I think it was. Frankly I was hard pressed not to bust in her room and fuck her myself right then. I know that may seem preverted, but my stepmom is fucking HOT! When you see a 50 year old in a bikini, only one of two things can be said:"Please put some clothes on" or in my mom's case "holy shit!"

That's great news! You know, if any neighbors happen to hear it though an open window, they'll understand how awesome Big Black Dick is!

PS - some whitebois have been known to lick panties clean

omg i want to see some pics from that hot mature :)

Any Black Fraternity at ASU?

Would love to take my teacher wife for the brothers to release some of that tension in her pussy!

Any new developments, in your step moms love life.