• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Starting Again????

• Thread startersmallcockpaul
  • Start date

smallcockpaul

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2007
No cuck action from the wife for ages. Last time I told her that I wanted her to fuck someone she threw a fit at me and didn't speak for a whole day. Not much sex between us for last 18 months, maybe once a month and she hasn't sucked my cock for about 3 years - used to be all the time.

right, fast forward to the last 2 weeks. we're on holiday, she's horny as hell. I mean 3-5 times a day we are at it and she is sucking my cock again too. Her pussy was constantly wet - was like we were teanagers again.

So as we were talking a bit dirty (nothing too much but I say it got her turned on) when she asked me why I liked going down on her after I'd cum in her, I told her it was because I imagined it to be another man's cum and that I'd love her to fuck someone again. She asked a few questions, like "You'd never cope with watching me chat someone up" and got irritated when I answered them all 'Yes'. Cue the end of sex that night and her rolling over, pissed off with me.

A few hours later, she wakes me up by stroking my cock, she's wet as hell and we go at it like crazy. sleep for an hour, then again, and again, and again!!

Do I broach the subject again - she told me the cuck days were over some time ago - or do I just carry on wondering where all this has come from?

Users who are viewing this thread