Staffs UK cpl looking for cuckold relatrionship.

• Thread starterStaffordshirecuckoldcpl
  • Start date

Staffordshirecuckoldcpl

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 5, 2010
Cannock
Hi guys, we are a mid 30s Cannock UK couple looking for a local black bull for a ltr. We are experience and my wimp of a hubby is ready to be cucked by you hung bulls. He has been in chastity for nearly a month and has been told he will only be released if my new bull will allow it.

Look forward to hearing from hung black bulls soon. Jude xxx

Posted some hot pics in albums to prove we're genuine xxx

I know a few black bulls who may be interested that live in the Cannock/Wolves area

Forgot to mention - we are also in Cannock. Perhaps its the Cannock water that makes us cucks - or the Chase !

Sounds good hun, let them know we're interested. As we said earlier, pics are available in the gallery. x

mhall said:
I know a few black bulls who may be interested that live in the Cannock/Wolves area

I'm also in that area, would be hot to see my fiancée taken :)

Staffordshirecuckoldcpl said:
Hi guys, we are a mid 30s Cannock UK couple looking for a local black bull for a ltr. We are experience and my wimp of a hubby is ready to be cucked by you hung bulls. He has been in chastity for nearly a month and has been told he will only be released if my new bull will allow it.

Look forward to hearing from hung black bulls soon. Jude xxx

Hey am on yahoo as sadsack2008 at yahoo dot uk dot com can we chat there on cam?