• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sri Lankan wife

• Thread starterlunax
  • Start date

lunax

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2024
Any one interested in Sri Lankan hot wives?

How about her?

1 (12).jpg

Reactions: sluthunt, MillerbenUk and MattyF
Reactions: MattyF and lunax
Reactions: MattyF
lunax said:
How about her?

1 (12).jpg
Would love to shove my cock deep inside her

• Love
Reactions: lunax
MillerbenUk said:
Would love to shove my cock deep inside her
Wish I could see that penetrating her. She was very upset with me when I brought this fantasy idea with her. But now and now I think I was able to wake her dark thoughts. Any idea visiting Sri Lanka?

lunax said:
Wish I could see that penetrating her. She was very upset with me when I brought this fantasy idea with her. But now and now I think I was able to wake her dark thoughts. Any idea visiting Sri Lanka?
I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka but will I really get to fuck her?

• Love
MillerbenUk said:
I am planning a trip to Sri Lanka but will I really get to fuck her?
Oh wow, my god. Please be in touch! I think she will like it but I want to make sure. I will be able to make her into it but will take a little time. It is so good to have a guy like you. A guy who don't sticking around would be good! You are acceptable. A hope that my fantasy come true! I just want to show this to my wife. If she is okay and you are healthy, I see no problem! Anyway, do you have access to verified accounts like p*rnhub, Xh*mster, Xvide*s? There are two reasons why I am asking for this, I want to make her famous as a slut, by publishing her contents and most Sri Lankan visit these sites. I can't risk my real identity since the sites ask for it to create accounts. I don't know I will be exp*sed or not, but it should be pretend like it was leaked and published by someone else! And the other reason the law within our country. It is prohibited to publish, and they tend to track such publications. There is some uncertainty regarding the enforcement of this law, since they focus more on child* p*rnography but I can't afford to take any risks.

lunax said:
Oh wow, my god. Please be in touch! I think she will like it but I want to make sure. I will be able to make her into it but will take a little time. It is so good to have a guy like you. A guy who don't sticking around would be good! You are acceptable. A hope that my fantasy come true! I just want to show this to my wife. If she is okay and you are healthy, I see no problem! Anyway, do you have access to verified accounts like p*rnhub, Xh*mster, Xvide*s? There are two reasons why I am asking for this, I want to make her famous as a slut, by publishing her contents and most Sri Lankan visit these sites. I can't risk my real identity since the sites ask for it to create accounts. I don't know I will be exp*sed or not, but it should be pretend like it was leaked and published by someone else! And the other reason the law within our country. It is prohibited to publish, and they tend to track such publications. There is some uncertainty regarding the enforcement of this law, since they focus more on child* p*rnography but I can't afford to take any risks.

lunax said:
I can talk to u about that on kik or telegram

MillerbenUk said:
I can talk to u about that on kik or telegram
So what is the telegram username?

Addd32142

MillerbenUk said:
I just kept you are message. Did you get that?

Yes

MillerbenUk said:
Yeah, I kept another msg too asking how can you help me make her "famous". I can send you contents if it is possible. With descriptions and keywords too.

Users who are viewing this thread