Spying on Kris and her lover

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
My wife Kris went out to dinner with one of her lovers earlier tonight and I did something I have never done before. I drove to the restaurant and watched from a safe distance as they exited the place around 8:30. It was exciting to see Michael open the passenger door for my wife. Then they spent several minutes talking and kissing before they drove away. Kris had mentioned they would probably go back to his place after dinner. I was hoping they would change their plans and go to our house instead, but when I got there ten minutes later, they were not there.

Kris has several boyfriends and I have watched her getting fucked by them on many occasions. But there are also times where she enjoys being alone with them. If you have read my posts over the years, you will know that Michael is allowed to fuck my wife without using a condom.

I watched TV for a half hour or so, and slowly stroked my hard dick thinking about Kris and Michael. I realized that at that very moment they were most likely naked in bed together, and my wife's pussy was probably filled with her lover's semen after a passionate fuck session. Michael is an exceptional bed partner and having seen them on several occasions I was able to imagine him driving his cock in and out of my moaning wife's cunt in different positions before shooting his cream inside her.

It drives me insane trying to think about what they are doing at any given moment. Especially since Kris admitted she is more relaxed when she is alone with one of her guys, and is more comfortable trying out new stuff. I can only guess what she means by this, but all I know is that my dick is rock-hard just thinking about it. I am sure my wife enjoys kissing all over her stud's body and talking dirty to him when I am not in the room with them. I could also picture Kris eagerly licking and sucking Michael's prick, trying to get him ready for another round of screwing.

Now I am wondering if she will spend the night with Michael or come home soon.......

You're lucky that you've had the chance to see your wife getting fucked many times. While my girlfriend has no problem with us doing a MMF threesome, all I've been able to enjoy so far are photographs she takes while being fucked by her bulls.

Oh well, perhaps one day soon.:(

I have fantazised about it, about bugging her or in someway follow her to a restaurant like you did, but I am to scared about the consequences if she finds out... she would not be happy, that much I can tell...

Tonight after dinner Kris asked me if she could invite Michael to our house. Having not witnessed their last lovemaking session I readily agreed.

When he arrived around 7:00, Kris took him upstairs to the bedroom and I waited a few minutes before going up to watch them. It was very exciting to see my wife spread her legs for him. She even reached down to open up her pussy so he could easily slide his dick into her. After several minutes of strong thrusting Kris began to cry out as she climaxed. I loved seeing her face tighten up and her body writhing as she experienced a powerful orgasm from her lover's cock.

Somehow Michael did not come, which was quite remarkable considering my horny wife was thrashing about and urging him on with passionate dirty talk as she came. When her lover pulled out of her, Kris looked down and smiled upon seeing that he was still fully erect. She loves being fucked in different positions, and she really appreciates Michael's staying power.

They quickly switched to doggystyle, and Kris had another mind-blowing orgasm from Michael's steady pumping. Kris was now fully satisfied and she encouraged Michael to squirt his load into her. She was saying things like "Come for me baby.....fill me up with that hot load", and it finally pushed him over the edge. He groaned loudly as he stiffened and started to ejaculate with his prick buried deep inside my wife's pussy. Kris kept urging him on, laughing softly as if amused by the intensity of his well-earned orgasm.

I left the room at this point, but about an hour ago I noticed that Kris and Michael were in the bathroom showering together. I went upstairs just in time to see them heading back to bed. Kris was naked and he was wearing a towel around his waist. Kris playfully pulled it away from him, and I could see that my sexy wife had gotten him hard again while playing in the shower.

This time they closed the bedroom door behind them, and I went downstairs so they could be alone.

It's now 1 a.m, and they are still in there, so I decided it was a good time to post this update.

any pictures of them or Kris alone (even clothed?). It helps us visualize
. Thank you