• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Southern Girlfriend Goes Black and she dont know that i know.

• Thread starterjohnblack
  • Start date
J

johnblack

Let Me First Describe My Girlfriend. Shes 30 Years Old And A Southern Bbw.shes 5 Foot 4 180lbs 38 B Tits Plump White Ass And Very Cute Face. She Dont Know That I Saw Her Having Sex One Time With A Black Guy Back In 2006. Also This Was Her Only Time. I Would Love To Describe What I Saw. We Was At The Beach Vacation, And She Had No Clue She Had An Admiral There Watching Her. He Was Built And Dark And Around 30's I Would Say. We Was Swimming In The Pool And Cuddling Me And Her, And I Decided To Make A Run To The Store For Some Food For Us. She Said She Would Get In The Hottub Alone And Then Wait For Me In The Room. I Went Up To The Room To Get Something First And Decided To Go Ask Her If She Needed Anything At The Store Before I Left. I Was Turning The Corner To The Pool Area Where I Saw The Black Guy Flirting With My Woman. She Was Brushing His Actions Off Big Time,,cause She Wasnt Into Any Men Cause Of All The Passion She Had For Me. This Guy Still Kept Hitting On Her As I Watched From The Shadows Of The Wall. She Thank God Did Play Hard Ball With Him But He Kept Saying Stuff Like Dang Girl You Got A Nice Plump Ass,and Asked If She Would Mind If He And Her Got In The Hot Tub. Well Whatever He Said It Loosen Her Up.she Has Never Been With Black Men Before And This Was Only Time She Loosen Up For Any Other Guy. I Watched Him Kiss Her At First And She Resisted But He Kissed Her More. She Has A Big Sex Drive For My Cock So He Must Got Her Very Wet,cause Next Thing I Notice She Was On His Lap. She Was Moaning And Was Riding Him Up And Down. It Lasted I Say 10 Minutes But Was Hot To See,. She Was Embarrased And I Saw Her Go To The Room Crying. She Never Mention It To Me Or Anyone,but Thought I Let You Know That Black Men Have A Strong Hold Even On The Hard To Get Women. P.s When I Got Back Fromthe Store Her Pussy Was So Wet And We Fucked Alot And Actually After He Did Her The Sex Has Been Even Better,,she Loves My Cock Even More. So I Thank That Black Guy, Cause It Made Her Want And Crave My Cock Even More,its Been 3 Year Now With Her And She Gets Jealous Of Any Women Near Me. I Wont Ever Forget The Only Time A Black Man Fucked And Seduced My Woman And Came All Up In Her.

SHE WAS VERY HARD TO SEDUCE BUT THE 10MINUTES OF HIM FUCKING HER WAS HOT. HE HAD TO BE AT LEAST 11 INCHES AND THICK.I AM 8 INCHES SO I KNOW IT FELT GOOD THAT ONE TIME. MYRTLE BEACH VACATION WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY THOUGHTS.THE LOOK ON HER FACE AS HE PUT THAT BIG BLACKCOCK IN HER I WILL REMEMBER FOREVER. SHE MAY HAVE RESISTED HIS CHARMS ALOT BUT HE STILL GOT TO FUCK MY SEXY SMALLER BBW AND MAKE HER MOAN. THANK YOU BLACK GUYS..I HOPE OTHER BLK MEN TRY SEDUCING HER ONE DAY TOO.