• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sometimes I really miss my ex, rate her

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
I was married to her for a short time between 2009-2011. I really miss her sometimes, she and I had our problems, but boy was she good at sex. Back then I was not into cuckolding much, but I have always wondered how amazing it could have been if I had shared her with a black guy, too bad I missed my chances :(

This is her now, I hear that she is engaged to some African guy from Nigeria now, she is of Eastern European origin. Rate her

FB_IMG_1676398862237.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HornyCouplee, Cumeatingwife, WantsAUsedWife and 12 others
littlewilly said:
I can see why you’d miss her.

Yeah man, the best sex of my life was from her. Sometimes you are left wondering if you made the right decisions in life, Also she is a bit older now, imagine her 12 years younger. Eastern European/Russian girls are out of this world and wild, they are willing to do anything

Reactions: littlewilly
redheads said:
I was married to her for a short time between 2009-2011. I really miss her sometimes, she and I had our problems, but boy us she good at sex. Back then I was not into cuckolding much, but I have always wondered how amazing it could have been if I had shared her with a black guy, too bad I missed my chances :(

This is her now, I hear that she is engaged to some African guy from Nigeria now, she is of Eastern European origin. Rate her.

She's a sensuously-gorgeous woman — VERY attractive. (She appears to be posing in a hotel hallway.)

Custer Laststand said:
She's a sensuously-gorgeous woman — VERY attractive. (She appears to be posing in a hotel hallway.)
Yeah its from her facebook, probably taken by her new boyfriend

She looks happy! All that black cock makes her look radiant! Be happy for her and have the odd wank thinking of them!

CuckedThreeTimes said:
She looks happy! All that black cock makes her look radiant! Be happy for her and have the odd wank thinking of them!
Lol yes I have wanked a dozen times already thinking about him fucking her, he is a tall Nigerian, 6,4. His cock must be big too. My only regret is I cant watch them do it, sometimes I wish she would allow me to watch and even let me join in fucking her, its been 12 years since I touched her last, in my heart i hope she feels pitty for her old husband and allows me. Doubt that will happen though.

And yeah she does look happy in all her recent facebook pics, he must be doing wonders fucking her

• Love
Reactions: DannyBoyx, Wifeexposer and CuckedThreeTimes
redheads said:
Lol yes I have wanked a dozen times already thinking about him fucking her, he is a tall Nigerian, 6,4. His cock must be big too. My only regret is I cant watch them do it, sometimes I wish she would allow me to watch and even let me join in fucking her, its been 12 years since I touched her last, in my heart i hope she feels pitty for her old husband and allows me. Doubt that will happen though.

And yeah she does look happy in all her recent facebook pics, he must be doing wonders fucking her
You’ll be just a distant memory to her, sadly…getting black cock daily will be do that to a girl.

CuckedThreeTimes said:
You’ll be just a distant memory to her, sadly…getting black cock daily will be do that to a girl.

Yeah sad to know, but happy for her

redheads said:
I was married to her for a short time between 2009-2011. I really miss her sometimes, she and I had our problems, but boy was she good at sex. Back then I was not into cuckolding much, but I have always wondered how amazing it could have been if I had shared her with a black guy, too bad I missed my chances :(

This is her now, I hear that she is engaged to some African guy from Nigeria now, she is of Eastern European origin. Rate her

FB_IMG_1676398862237.jpg
I can see why you'd miss her. She's a definite 8-9 :)

Reactions: CuckedThreeTimes
Man I had a dream about her today :(

redheads said:

FB_IMG_1676398862237.jpg
Great pair of tits on her. I’ll bet they were nice hangers, too, huh?! I’m also going to guess she had a neatly trimmed, but somewhat hairy pussy too.

I can see why you miss slipping your cock into her holes, and why you would fantasize about the new guy feeding her his cock.

• Love
Reactions: Wifeexposer
My wife

Screenshot_20221108-141717_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread