• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

So she is out at the Christmas Party

• Thread starterSouthernRail
  • Start date
S

SouthernRail

It's been a strange year or so with my wife.

I have always told her I want to share her but she's always saying no. Until early this year she's always not wanted me to use her larger vibe on her but since January she didn't stop me and has regularly wanted to not have the vibrations on. One time I asked did it feel more like a cock without them on and she said yes.

Before now She has always been tight and I have on occasions found it hard to get in her. But since January she's been able to take two finger straight away with little or no effort and when I am in her I do now notice a difference. Even her large vibe slides in a lot easier.

Which brings me to today.

Having the day off I was around all day. This morning we got in to a huge fight over something trivial. Yet after she left I went to run the bath to get the kids washed and to get ready to do some shopping with them I noticed quite a lot of shaved hair in the bath. Usually she would clean this away. Now as we had this major bust up, she will never usually make the effort to shave herself. It's not a fully bare beaver she has, just the underneath and a little bikini line. She stormed out and went to work.

Fast forward 8 hours to this evening. She comes home and runs a bath straight away. Then hopping the bath she takes her razor to (I assume) do her legs etc. Strange me thinks; why would she have not done these this morning?

I watch her get dressed and do her make up. A fair amount of perfume was put on a nice sexy black all-in-one underwear garment.

Then strangely she puts on stockings. Now my wife if she is interested in sex will wear stockings. But if she is still pissed with me will put on God awful tights if she is going out and isn't intent on sex or being sexy.

I was about to go out of the room when I turned and said she looked great. She thanked me but with little interest. I also said she might get lucky to which she groaned in 'he's-at-it-again' way, but this time there was no telling me to 'shut up' or 'or don't be stupid' quotes. I then said I have put two condoms in your bag in case you do get lucky. Usually I'd get a rude comment back but this time nothing.

I got ready and drove her to the hotel where the party is being held and got out to help her out as he skirt is really tight and has a zip that goes up to the top of her thigh which would show her stocking tops. I went to kiss her an she drew away a little and I said to let me know when she is on her way home. I then added "Let me know if you get lucky and if you are going to be really really late."

Again this usually would get a rude comment but she said ok and walked off through the doors.

So guys The questions.
  1. Does the shaving her pussy area mean she is on the prowl?
  2. Do you think she has a lover behind my back (I have said I wouldn't be angry if she told me but cheating I would be pissed)?
  3. New skirt with a zipper spilt to the top of her thigh, New stockings, lots of perfume; Will she get laid?
  4. After the row this morning, was the pussy shaving done for someone other than me?

Any help advice would be great.

SouthernRail said:
.... Before now [my wife] has always been tight and I have on occasion found it hard to get in her. But, since January [2012] she's been able to take two fingers straight away with little or no effort, and when I am in her I now notice a difference. Even her large vibe slides in a lot easier.

Maybe regular use of your wife's large vibrator has opened up her pussy somewhat. Or, maybe she has taken a lover with a relatively large cock. Or both. Can't say (IMO) from this evidence alone.

SouthernRail said:
Which brings me to today.

OK...

SouthernRail said:
Having the day off I was around all day. This morning we got in to a huge fight over something trivial. She stormed out and went to work. After she left, when I went to run the bath to get the kids washed and ready to do some shopping, I noticed a lot of shaved hair in the bath.

A fight with her husband can provide the motivation, or a rationale, for a married woman who has a man hitting on her — say, at her place of employment — to "abandon her resistance" and start fucking him. It sounds like your wife anticipated her lover-in-waiting (if not her lover-in-fact) will prefer her shaved this evening...

SouthernRail said:
Fast forward 8 hours to this evening. She came home and ran a bath straight away. Then, hopping the bath, she took her razor to (I assume) shave her legs, etc. Strange, methinks; why would she have not done all of her shaving this morning?

Maybe your wife was rushed this morning. Getting ready then departing for work doesn't usually leave a lot of spare time...

SouthernRail said:
I watched her get dressed and do her makeup. She applied a fair amount of perfume and put on a nice sexy black all-in-one underwear garment. Then, strangely, she put on stockings. Now, if my wife is interested in sex she will wear stockings. But, if she is still pissed with me she will put on God-awful tights if she is going out and isn't intent on sex or being sexy.

Ah ha! A fallacy in logic! Since your wife put on stockings as well as nice makeup and liberal amounts of perfume, and shaved her pussy and legs, that implies she's interested in sex (as you infer, correctly no doubt), and she may still be pissed off at you (as you suspect, reasonably), but since she isn't going out with you there's no contradiction.

SouthernRail said:
I was about to go out of the room when I turned and said she looked great.

Good, that was the right thing to have said. You may be starting to redeem yourself...

SouthernRail said:
My wife thanked me but with little interest.

But, you aren't there yet...

SouthernRail said:
I also said she might get lucky to which she groaned in 'he's-at-it-again' way, but this time there was no telling me to 'shut up' or 'or don't be stupid' quotes.

Well, a married woman has to maintain appearances, ya' know. Your wife seems to have moved forward, however, re. her view of herself vis-a-vis "the possibilities"...

SouthernRail said:
I then said "I have put two condoms in your bag in case you get lucky." Usually I'd get a rude comment back but this time nothing.

Excellent! You gave your wife explicit permission to fuck another man, in a suitably-indirect way, regardless of whether she actually requires him to use the condoms. (Three may have been more realistic...)

SouthernRail said:
I got ready and drove her to the hotel where the party is being held, then got out to help her out as he skirt is really tight and has a zip that goes up to the top of her thigh which would show her stocking tops.

Jeez... you must have been erect just looking at your wife (and thinking about her evening to come, so to speak). And, that was very gentlemanly. Perhaps your wife will view it as another step enroute to you re-entering her good graces...

SouthernRail said:
I went to kiss her and she drew away a little.

Well, what did you expect...? Your wife didn't want you to mess up her lipstick, ya' know...

SouthernRail said:
I said to let me know when she's on her way home. I then added "And, let me know if you get lucky and are going to be really really late."

Those were the right things to say. Very tactful...

SouthernRail said:
Again this usually would get a rude comment but she said ok and walked off through the doors.

With that, your wife effectively told you what's going to happen tonight.

SouthernRail said:
So, here are my questions guys. (1) Does shaving her pussy mean my wife is on the prowl?

Not necessarily. She may already have a lover.

SouthernRail said:
(2) Do you think she has a lover behind my back (I have said I wouldn't be angry if she told me but cheating I would be pissed)?

From what you've said, there's enough evidence to say "yes." (A husband saying "he would be pissed" is not sufficient to cause many perhaps most married women to confess to having a secret lover. Anyway, your wife is "pissed" too [ostensibly at you], remember...?)

SouthernRail said:
(3) [In view of my wife's] new skirt with a zipper spilt to the top of her thigh, new stockings and lots of perfume, will she get laid?

Yes, of course. That's obviously her intent.

SouthernRail said:
(4) After our row this morning, was [my wife's] pussy shaving done for someone other than me?

Duh...

SouthernRail said:
Any help advice would be great.

Your clues are more than sufficient to enable you to draw a conclusion without consulting Sherlock Holmes.

One form of confirmation would consist of your wife coming home really late, or really really late, or sometime the next morning, regardless of whether she calls you to inform you of that.

Double confirmation would consist of your wife's panties being creamed. If you're obsessive, you can check for that while your wife is taking a shower after she returns (if the clothes hamper is not in the bathroom), or after she goes to sleep (if the clothes hamper is in the bathroom).

Also, now that your wife's "insulted responses" seem to have subsided, you could tell her tomorrow you hope she found her lover satisfying then give her a bouquet of flowers to reward her for taking the initiative and expanding her sexual horizons. If she continues to deny that, you could say the bouquet is to reward her for taking the initiative and going out for a pleasurable evening (or night) without you.

She has been losing weight recently in fact 2 stone (28 lbs) in about 2 months leading up to now. i have joined her as I didn't want to get 'left behind'. She has stumbled recently in the weight loss, and when I asked her about it originally (innocently not for a Hotwife/sexual purpose) I asked when she was losing weight. Her answer was that she felt she needed to.

A couple years ago I had suspicions but they came to nothing and I posted here before. (here)

Back in 2007 our sex life was once or twice a month, never hot, never daring but just normal sex. Then in the space of a week it took off. She used to work in a grocery store in the evenings, and most evening I would arrive home, she would go up to get ready and I would feed the kids. FOr this one partcilar week she would call me up t lick her, finger her, and have sex, but no cumming BEFORE she finished getting ready then go to work. She'd arrive home at about midnight (about 20/30 minutes later than she used to) and promptly take me to bed and try to F*** my brains out. This started one Saturday, then the following Saturday it stopped as suddenly as it had started.

When I asked her (about 5 times now) about it she shrugs saying maybe she hit her sexual peak that week. I said it goes on a while and she always comes back with a sarcastic reply.

Whenever I have suggested a lover or threesome she always stops me and says no.

I'm was initially wondering if she had worn the stockings to tease me and then we can retire to bed when she gets in and fulfill our desires! But the shaving, the perfume, the new clothes, the weight loss etc. It doesn't seem to add up. She is a contradiction in terms. :confused:

SouthernRail said:

You're welcome.

SouthernRail said:
.... I have joined her as I didn't want to get 'left behind.'

If you accompanied your wife to her employer's Christmas party, you effectively killed any possibility of her connecting with a lover that night.

This seems contradictory, though. What did you do about caring for your wife's and your children? If you were going to do that (as seems apparent), it hardly seems likely you would been able to make a last-minute decision to join your wife at her Christmas party then instantly find a baby sitter for her and your children.

Custer Laststand said:
If you accompanied your wife to her employer's Christmas party, you effectively killed any possibility of her connecting with a lover that night.

Sorry I joined her in her weight loss attempt. I have become somewhat portly over the years like her but I have lost 15 lbs in a month :)

She is alone tonight at the party.

It's 00:30 her and the party at the hotel is due to finish about 1am. Due to the kids I cannot got and collect her but I have given her enough money to get a taxi home so she is safe.

She would normally text me to let me know about an hour in advance to say she is heading home soon, but nothing yet. Maybe she will text soon. Will let you know.

Thanks for the help ...

01:15 - She is waiting for a taxi, I asked if she had fun got a yeah.

I'll post tomorrow what happened if anything.

Night all.

I reckon she was planning to get laid.

SouthernRail said:
I asked my wife if she got even slightly lucky [at her employer's Christmas party]; e.g., with some kissing etc. She said "no" and, knowing her as I do, she was not lying. I'm ok with [that outcome], but it would have been cool if she had become a hotwife last night.

Ah well... from your earlier posts, it sounded like your wife had that in mind but, for one reason or another, she didn't manage to hook up. "The best laid plans..." (as they say).

In any event, it sounds like your wife has made progress with the concept of moving in that direction. There's always the possibility of a New Year's Eve party... maybe it isn't too early to start encouraging her again in subtle ways (not, of course, bluntly or in ways that seem pushy).

Custer Laststand said:
Ah well... from your earlier posts, it sounded like your wife had that in mind but, for one reason or another, she didn't manage to hook up. "The best laid plans..." (as they say).

In any event, it sounds like your wife has made progress with the concept of moving in that direction. There's always the possibility of a New Year's Eve party... maybe it isn't too early to start encouraging her again in subtle ways (not, of course, bluntly or in ways that seem pushy).

Cheers :)

New Years Party is out of the question as we spend our night at home just us and the kids.

I have been telling her how great she looked that night and how Great she looks since the weight loss etc. I am really trying to boost her confidence. She is shy at heart but I found out a little something interesting. I've not mentioned it before.

On the night a few of them were going up to a couple of rooms for an "after party" party ... in her words "Big C said it wouldn't be a party without me then laughed" I asked who C was and she said one of the guys at work. She was saying he was very nice and she likes him. Yesterday she showed me C on Facebook. He is a very tall well built black guy, which surprised me. I know nothing happened, but in the New Year I am going to slowly bring C into our bedroom antics. Example when I am using her large Vibe, I will say something like "Does it feel good with C inside you?" etc. just once or twice. If I get no bad reaction then I will gently suggest more at times.

Does that seem like a good road to travel if taken carefully ?

SouthernRail said:
Cheers :) I have been telling my wife how great she looked that night and how great she looks since losing weight. I am really trying to boost her confidence.

I think that's a very good thing to be doing...

SouthernRail said:
She is shy at heart but I found out a little something interesting. I've not mentioned it before. On the night a few of them were going up to a couple of rooms for an "after party" party. In her words: "Big C said it wouldn't be a party without me, then laughed." I asked who C was and she said one of the guys at work. She was saying he was very nice and she likes him. Yesterday she showed me C on Facebook. He is a very tall well built black guy, which surprised me.

Sounds promising...

SouthernRail said:
I know nothing happened...

Maybe not, but if your wife went to a hotel room after a party with a good-looking black man (among others, evidently), by her married self (without you), that sounds like significant progress.

SouthernRail said:
...but in the New Year I am going to slowly bring C into our bedroom antics. For example, when I am using her large vibe, I will say something like "Does it feel good with C inside you?" etc. just once or twice. If I get no bad reaction then I will gently suggest more at times. Does that seem like a good road to travel if taken carefully?

I think giving your wife's largest vibrator the name of a good-looking black man she works with, who has let her know (in effect) he finds her attractive, is a very good idea.

You might also consider proceeding along the lines of the 8-part article that begins here:

How to Transform Your Wife to a Hotwife:
A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

Happy Holidays :) !

She didn't actually go to the 'After Party' Party :(

I'll red through this later

Thanks Custer

Users who are viewing this thread