• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Small Beginnings

• Thread startercuckcas
  • Start date

cuckcas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 4, 2011
I would love to hear if any cucks have gradually been eased into being their wife/girlfriends cuckold. It's my favourite way I fantasise about it happening. You know the wife is allowed to kiss and cuddle other guys in bars to start with,maybe she tells them I am her male friend, or brother or suchlike. This progresse to her going outside with them and letting them touch her tits and pussy while she touches their cocks, then progresses again to her giving a blowjob. This takes place over a period of months. Finally she brings a guy home, or goes home with them for a while and fucks them. I then submit to her will and lick her clean, and once I do that she knows she has me right where she wants me and I know it won't be long till she does it again! Anyone had this experience?

A husband is not a real cuckold (my opinion) until his wife has invited a bull home to sleep with her at least a dozen times in the marriage bed, and the cuckold has served up breakfast in bed for them every time.

My wife made it quite plain that I was going to be totally cuckolded before we married. Six months before our wedding I had a vasectomy and on our wedding eve she slept with a bull. She actually had his cum inside her as we were married! All with my consent of course. That was 20 years ago and many bulls later we're still happily together so must be doing something right!

Dorsetcuck said:
My wife made it quite plain that I was going to be totally cuckolded before we married. Six months before our wedding I had a vasectomy and on our wedding eve she slept with a bull. She actually had his cum inside her as we were married! All with my consent of course. That was 20 years ago and many bulls later we're still happily together so must be doing something right!

Congratulations, has she had children during your marriage?

Yes Saraha, she's had 3 children by different bulls. Oldest a girl, now 20, another girl now 15, and boy 4. I'm "daddy" to them all but father to none.

Congratulations! It is such a humiliating yet arousing experience if the woman you love decides to be bred by a man superior to you. My own fiancee would never let me fuck her without condom, but once she hooked up with her bull and dumped me, he immediately bred her and they have a young baby daughter now. She proudly posted the baby pics on her FB and all our common friends congratulated her. They all know now that I'm not man enough for her. I'm sure they will have more children and I look forward to being humiliated further.

The pregnancy thing is not for me but each to their own! For me, when I was cucked by my ex-wife,it was the sensuality of watching her get ready,seeing the nice underwear that I had bought and now it was being put on for someone else, and the waiting while she was out fucking,my mind wondering whether his cock was in her mouth or her pussy at that moment. It's all about the mind, thats why I would like to be slowly led into it by a girlfriend,pushing my boundaries bit by bit until she controlled me and I was completely in her power. Then the real fun for her (and me!) could begin.........

Users who are viewing this thread