• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slutwife Janey needs to be degraded and humiliated

• Thread startersdwhiteboy
  • Start date

sdwhiteboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 25, 2006
Janey has the American dream. A husband, although a loser but hey life isn't perfect, 3 kids, a home, and I'm sure at least 2 cars in the driveway. But of course for a true slut this is booriing. She needs to show the world what she really is, a nasty lil cumdrinking slut. So men please show how much respect you'd show a slutwife like this. Thanks.

Attachments

• m54.jpg
    m54.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 6,970
  • P5290086p800x600.jpg
    P5290086p800x600.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 9,792
Reactions: Markotony
I'd fuck that *****:p

slutwife

she need to be fucked, filled and prego, by a blk bull

Sweeeeeeeet !!!

Sweet

maxamust2 said:
Sweeeeeeeet !!!
Needs amany a creampie and eaten reularly:D

sdwhiteboy

Any fucking thing she wants Hot assed woman. okdeacon

Where do i begin?,first thing is to use her ass till she can't walk,then stretch her pretty throat,and lastly pussy full of swimmers,all the time telling her what she is...........A slutty Ass Fuked Cum dumpster For ALL MEN

Show us

Show us her ring ... close up ... the ring(s) at the gate to her garden

Oh Fuck Yeah

I tear that mouth, pussy and ass up. Wear it out, cum in all three holes and all over those big titties

WOW, she is hot. I would volunteer to take care of her in ALL areas.

:p Janey looks to me like a beautiful all American female, with a nice set of boobs that should be caressed and kissed. We can not see her heavenly portal, but I am sure she has a juicy peach that begs to be devoured and stuffed. :p

Bring Her....

This is Cool.Bring her to Phoenix,Az. and I'll give that body what it needs.A BBC.She is very Sexy.Do u guys travel????

slut wife Janey

She needs to be DPed,and every cock be at least 9inchs long

Last edited by a moderator:
your wife

she is lovely like my wife a little.she needs some bbc to make her smile

She certainly has a lovely figure begging to be loved and fucked. I bet she can easily handle a couple of BBCs at any one time...

Fill her up

I would fuck her ass and open her pussy to fit my cock...and leave a nice big cum load for her husband to see....

Attachments

• HPIM1565-2.JPG
    HPIM1565-2.JPG
    3.5 KB · Views: 603
Put a weight onto her cunt ring and a couple of nipple clamps, That should shut her up for a while want more, :rolleyes:
Message 2 Wallbike

I want her to be my cock slave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be sure to fuck her like a ***** and cum all over your face. Then you will lick off my cum off her face.

Nice Tits on Janey!

:D :D Hey there SDWhiteboy. Looks like Janey was showing off her wares at the American Grill (right next to Pedro's) on Orient Beach. No? Oh yeah.... I've seen that view a dozen times. Janey should cuck you on the beach whenever she would like. In fact, she can come over to my cabana at the Club and you can sit on the deck outside while we play.:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread