• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut Wife 4 Use

• Thread starteryourwife_myslut
  • Start date

Which hole would you use to cum in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yourwife_myslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2004
Well my wife is 37 5'7 128 auburn, C-cup tits, round ass, with a 1/2 shaved pussy.. She loves to cuck me and loves to be submissive or owned by one or more men or cpls to fufill their fantasies... she sucks, swallows, and spreads, love toys, ties, and being used hard.... I either watch & jerk or wait in the next room depending on what her bull or the Dom cpl want from her, AND teach her how to expand her limits... Oh and we are in central Cal.

Attachments

• ASS2.jpg
    ASS2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 790
  • bentover.jpg
    bentover.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,461
  • wifescunt2.jpg
    wifescunt2.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,061
  • sitting_on_cock.jpg
    sitting_on_cock.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,298
  • wellused3.jpg
    wellused3.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,012
your wife my slut

Nice pie. okdeacon

Sloppy seconds

Really sexy woman, thanks for the pics.
Personally I'd like to use her cunt in the last pic, with my cock, and tongue. Or is that your job?
Sloppy seconds mmmmm

I am only 3.5 inches so she probably wouldn't give me a shot at any hole but if I had the chance I would definitely cum in her pussy. I believe the true definition of a well-used wife is one who is well fucked and leaking cum from her pussy.

Very hot....thank you

Man'O'Man

You need to eat that pussy and suck that clit while she is sitting on that big ole'dick.Suck her dry till she almost passes out.

be fun to cuck you and get out to cali and play

Dang it

Wish I'd seen your post a week ago ... just passed through the Central Valley last week and it would have been nice to stop off for some of this.

hey im in central cali as well im hung nicly and would love to fuck the shit outta ur woman send me a message if ur interested

Users who are viewing this thread