• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

slut Ruthie's football players

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
B

babyruthiezhubby

My wife has always been a slut . I guess thats why I married her. She come home from work 3 or 4 times a week with some guys cum dripping from her pussy or dryed cum all over her face. I'ts pretty hot ! anyway we also have a profile set up in adultfriendfinder where she finds all kinds of guys to hook up with as well and those are the ones where I get to go along and take pics and videos.
A guy left a message on the site one day and said he was a football player and wanted to hook up with her. In Iowa we have this thing called arena football and this guy was one of the players. He was a big black guy so of course Ruthie being the slut she is had to have him .
He lived in an apartment Bldg with some of the other team mates living next door . I guess these guys are hired to play for the season and most are from out of state so they put them up in apartments close to the stadium. Anyway when we arrived he took her right to the bedroom and didn't waste any time. He ask her to take her clothes off first so she did and then stood in front of him totaly naked so he could see what he was about to get . Then he pulled his big black cock out and Ruthie grabbed it and started sucking like the true slut she is .
It didn't take long for him to get her turned around and shove his cock in her pussy . Ruthie was moaning with pleasure with his cock going in and out of her slutty cunt. Then he pulled it out and guided it into her ass. He had a hard time getting it in but once he did Ruthie started making noises I had never heard from her before. She was loving every minute of it like a total *****.
When he was about to cum he pulled it out and layed on his back on the bed and let Ruthie suck a big mouthfull of cum out of him. Of course she swallowed it right down like a true black cock ***** .
After he was done he got up from the bed and ask if she wanted some more . Ruthie never turns down cock so she said she did . He left for a few minutes and came back with a team mate from across the hall. this guy walked in said Hi and got his black cock out for Ruthie to suck. She sat on the bed and sucked him till he shot a big load of cum in her mouth as well.
She actually sucked 2 more guys on the team and fucked one more but they wouldn't let me take pics for fear they would be recognized . Thats ok though It was so Hot watching my slut wife do the team ..

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 2,156
  • Picture 026.jpg
    Picture 026.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,758
  • Picture 047.jpg
    Picture 047.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,632
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 1,940
very sexy story and very very hot and sexy sluty wife you have there

mmmmm....post more of her and tell us more pls

thanks . It was pretty hot watching and taking pics and videos of her sucking and fucking all those black cocks . she's been back to his place a couple more times and had a few more guys from the team. I'm not sure if anyone has seen arena football but the team is called The Iowa Barnstormers

Attachments

• Picture 052.jpg
    Picture 052.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,498
  • Picture 022.jpg
    Picture 022.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,028
  • Picture 070.jpg
    Picture 070.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 1,089
FANTASTIC POST! You have a great looking,sexy wife.

Hot

Ruthie is a hot and sexy lady. Made my putter flutter. We also have arena football in our area as well. We call it playground football. Its not worth a shit. But in you case its a good supply of bbc for Ruthie. Buts is no good for anything else.Thanks for the post. okdeacon

thanks . I'm so proud of her. We never have been to a game yet but the guy did give us some tickets.

Nice story, thanks

The true meaning of "taking one for the team" great story and pictures.

I'm afraid arena football season is over and the team split up and went back home last week . she had a lot of fun with those guys the last few weeks . she did meet them just before they all went home and she pulled a train for 9 of them . she said some of them wasn't into the gangbang thing so she did them one after another train style . she was full of cum when she got home . she even had some in her hair .

Your wife is very hot.

You are fortunate indeed....at least as long as she's letting you in on the action, too.

nice story! awesome pictures!

Hoyt said:
Your wife is very hot.

You are fortunate indeed....at least as long as she's letting you in on the action, too.

She is although I'm not sure I could keep up with her if I didn't have help from some other guys LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was one of the players and Ruthie is a blast

Mranderson62 said:
I was one of the players and Ruthie is a blast

Hi there babe! Ruthie here. When Jim told me you were on here I had to answer you myself. I just want to say that I had a great time with you guys and I had a blast getting fucked by all your big black cocks! I loved being a black cock ***** and I hope to meet up with you guys again next year! I just love being a slut and I hope all you guys enjoy my pics that Jim posts here. I love it !
Here's a pic of you with me sucking your big black cock . Thanks babe

Attachments

• Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 606
Its a strong Chance I maybe back in DSM to play next year.THere are a few guys left there and if you like for me to hook something up let me know...hit me at my personal email ericanderson03@yahoo.com

Hi babe. I'm very excited that you might be coming back next year. I can't wait to feel your bbc in my mouth and in my pussy again! keep in touch K babe? love you!

ruthie

You have a very hot wife. Does she always go bareback? That's hot!

johnrousher said:
You have a very hot wife. Does she always go bareback? That's hot!

Yes she does John . she finds it more exciting bareback . It is Hot !

What a beautiful ***** slut wife! I am completely envious of you dude. You are a lucky man to have such a wonderful wife, and I guess she is lucky to because she and you like it