Slut friend off for a gangbang today

devontallguy

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Feb 24, 2020
When my wife said she wasnt interested in meeting and fucking other guys I was a little disappointed. I had created a plan to ease her into having sex with another guy. I started to chat online with a couple who had just got together. They were in their late 40s and she had come out of a very vanilla marriage and wanted to push her boundaries. They liked my ideas and one day when he was at work I was invited over to their house to do a naked photoshoot of her. She loved it and over the next 18 months we did more photoshotos (he was always at work but loved receiving the photos and videos in the evening) and she pushed her boundaries each time and I was soon enjoying licking her pussy and making her cum and she was sucking my cock.

Covid meant we had to have a break but we all still chatted and it was agreed after COVID when we met I would fuck her, but he insisted that if he was at work it had to be bareback. All went well and we sent him a photo to his phone of her pussy filled will my cum. Sine then she has organised a meet with 2 guys which I was invited to film and all three of us shot our loads over her face after they had fucked her wearing condoms. Last Christmas she organised another meet this time with three guys and me there to photograph. It was only when she was there she decided she wanted it all bareback as it would make the film a better Christmas present for her partner. In the end one guy was unable to cum but she went home with three loads of cum in her pussy as I also fucked her. Her partner loves being her cuckold and is desperate for more guys to fuck her.

Well, after a long break she has arranged a meeting today. If all goes well I will be filming/photographing her with 5 or 6 guys. She is unsure yet whether it will be bareback or not. Hopefully my next post will be some photos of todays meeting, but I attach photos from her previous meets.

If only my wife had been the one to take this journey instead

IMG_9370.JPG Img_9402.jpg Img_9428 edit.jpg IMG_9461.JPG Img_9509.jpg IMG_4052.JPG IMG_4060.JPG IMG_4075.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Flcpl, NatureGreenX, cuckedjay and 8 others
Super sexy and hot lady

Good looking woman. And good cum slut. She is doing her man proud!

Reactions: donlove
Was a great meet - 7 guys and me there to film it all

Reactions: donlove
devontallguy said:
Was a great meet - 7 guys and me there to film it all
Show some pics

Here you are ---- there was some bareback as well

IMG_0433.JPG
IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0534.JPG

• Love
Reactions: donlove, cuckedjay, Flcpl and 1 other person
devontallguy said:
Here you are ---- there was some bareback as well

IMG_0433.JPG
IMG_0511.JPG

IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0856.JPG
IMG_0858.JPG
IMG_0534.JPG
What a slut.

NatureGreen said:
What a slut.
Yes she is ... and her partner was at work and didnt know about the meeting until that evening when I sent him the photos - he loved how she is such a slut

devontallguy said:
Yes she is ... and her partner was at work and didnt know about the meeting until that evening when I sent him the photos - he loved how she is such a slut
Love it. Donunuse skype? May be share some more there??