• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Slut Female 4 Slut Female

• Thread starterWhiteCpl4PerversePleasure
  • Start date

WhiteCpl4PerversePleasure

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2005
Nevada fall of 2020
Ladies: I am a very Bi 50s female that loves black cock. Unfortunately I do not have any girl friends that would understand my lust and desires, plus I want to explore other sides to my personality. I am seeking very dom and very sub females, married or single, so I can watch, then participate in woman to woman dom and sub relationships. Want to learn sub first, then dom. Teach me! I want to experience D/s, BD, SM and much, much more. I want to discover my limits. Why post in here? Because I want it to be with women that understand and share my desire to be sexually controlled by Dom Black men that use my body for their pleasure, no matter how perverted. Maybe we can even swap Black mens cum between us! I want to be able to meet 'real time' on a regular basis so please live within a few hours drive of SW Missouri.

DC3.JPG

Reactions: Nina Holm

Users who are viewing this thread