• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy looking for approval

• Thread starterSubtoJudy
  • Start date

SubtoJudy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2020
Hello,

Newish sissy here. I need to find people that appreciate my all natural homegrown breasts and butt. My body decided to be a sissy before I did! Would just love a tribute and some new friends.

Gail

51165625375_4e72b2994d_o.jpg 122892852_184588526467518_2013499807801318052_n.jpg myass.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sluttygigi, lnohhnvm, joelhwood and 5 others
SubtoJudy said:
Hello,

Newish sissy here. I need to find people that appreciate my all natural homegrown breasts and butt. My body decided to be a sissy before I did! Would just love a tribute and some new friends.

Gail
Very nice. You look good, Ms. Gail a.k.a. SubtoJudy. You might consider surgical further-enlargement of your already partially-developed tits, and suitable hormone treatment to further develop your attractive ass and other curves, in order to become a fully-developed shemale.

Last edited:
Reactions: maresi simone, KevinPamalaO and SubtoJudy
SubtoJudy said:
Hello,

Gail
Ms. Gail a.k.a. SubtoJudy,

You might consider introducing your dominant wife — whose name is Ms. Judy, I gather — to this site:

Femme Your Hubby — Installment # 1:
http://adult.hypnoticwishes.com/gallery/femme-your-hubby1.php

(Your boss-wife might need to enlarge it to read the type.) You could then find yourself on your way to full feminization, guided by your boss-wife Ms. Judy.

—Custer

Reactions: sluttygigi and KevinPamalaO
SubtoJudy said:
Hello,

Gail
How are you doing, Ms. Gail SubtoJudy? Has your dominant wife started you down the path in the link I passed along...?

Hot

you could drink a lot of soy milk and eat tofu- soy is very high in estrogen

elloello said:
you could drink a lot of soy milk and eat tofu- soy is very high in estrogen
I made the switch to soy milk a number of years ago in order to maintain my calcium intake (and stopped drinking nonfat dairy milk, a.k.a. skim milk), and have not noticed any changes in myself due to the supposed associated increase in estrogen — if that's actually true.

Reactions: AZLizanne
SubtoJudy said:
Hello,

Gail

51165625375_4e72b2994d_o.jpg 122892852_184588526467518_2013499807801318052_n.jpg myass.jpg
nice tits I want to feel you up and suck your tits mmm

Dear subtoJudy,

as usual i have to agree to Custer Laststand that you have some very nice tits and a pretty promissing ass... and as He also mentioned it would be a good thing if you'd now go the full way and get surgical treatment in order to make your tits even more prominent for all those real Men and dominant Women around. But i guess you are already taking hormones for a while? Or is your feminization just an effect of a PAIS? But as i know from my own experiences even then more hormones would make you more feminine... (and if i wouldn't have gotten these stupid kidney problems i for sure would be able to present my real breasts as well!!!)

Yes, you really should become a fully-developed shemale for your Misstress Judy since She obviously likes you to be feminine, doesn't She! So you don't need to wait for anything, my dear! It will be your best decision ever!

yours
sissy moan

Custer Laststand said:
Very nice. You look good, Ms. Gail a.k.a. SubtoJudy. You might consider surgical further-enlargement of your already partially-developed tits, and suitable hormone treatment to further develop your attractive ass and other curves, in order to become a fully-developed shemale.

SubtoJudy said:
Hello,

Gail

very nice, how did you get your tits to grow?

Very sexy

lnohhnvm said:
very nice, how did you get your tits to grow?
They grew on their own. I’ve had them since I was a teenager but they began to grow more a couple of years ago. The only thing I did was a little massage and took a few herbs for a while (fenugreek and saw palmetto mainly).

SubtoJudy said:
They grew on their own. I’ve had them since I was a teenager but they began to grow more a couple of years ago. The only thing I did was a little massage and took a few herbs for a while (fenugreek and saw palmetto mainly).
ok, thx.

Users who are viewing this thread