• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sissy Cuck

• Thread starterdvohh
  • Start date

dvohh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2006
M.J. that is my wife, tells me that the reason she married me, is that I ate her pussy the first night we met. Knowing that she had been out on a date earlier that day, and had sex with the black man she was with.
I have allways been shy, and backward around females. When M.J. showed so much attention to me I became her pet. I would sit at home and wait for her, when she was on a date. I allways cleaned her, licking her good getting every drop of cum.
After severl months I ask her to marry me, and she said yes.
We took a trip to Cozamel for our honeymoon, she met a black man and I sat and waited in our room all night and part of the next day before she came back. I was so hard I tryed to jump right on her. She stopped me and told me that I would need to clean her up, and then we could talk.
She started off by telling my I was very special, I was one of only a few white guys she had ever let fuck her. She was a black cock slut.
She told me that I would still need to clean her after she got home, but from now on I would not get to fuck her, she would find ways to help me get some satisfaction.
The first night she played with my nipples and told me about her stay with the black man and his friend. {also black} As she talked I jacked off.
When we got home I went shopping with her and helped her buy some of the sluttiest outfits ever seen.
I would help her get dressed for her dates, when the doorbell rang I would answer it, and invite her dates in for a drink. M.J. loved letting black men fondle her in front of me, knowing I would have to jackoff as soon as she was out the door. She made it a point to always tell me as she was leaving that she was just going to get fucked not fall in love.
I got off thinking about a big black cock in her, as I played with my little white dicky.
M.J. told me she was feeling guilty having all the fun, so she had decided to help me get more pleasure out of our sex.
She took me to an adult bookstore, we purchased a squirming buttplug, and several cock cages, nipple clamps and suction devices to lengthen the nipples, and several dildos of varied sizes.
Her next date I was fitted with a cock cage before she left.
I was so horny when she got hom, I was begging her to let me jackoff.
She took her time and had me clean her first, then she inserted the buttplug into my ass, and put the suction device on my nipples, she went way past the vacum the instructions called for, I was in pain, but I needed to cum real bad. she turned the buttplug on and I could feel it expanding and moving in my ass.
Then she started rubbing my dick and asking me is I had ever wondered what she felt like with a black man fucking her?
I started to cum, she smiled and said yes you do want to know what I feel when a black man is fucking me.
Soon I was wearing a garterbelt and hose, but she wanted me to be more fem.
She knew a black Doctor the would help us, he gave her samples of female harmones, and my breast started to form, my hips were getting rounder, I was not haveing to shave as often. My body hair was dissapearing, we also used hair removers on my body.
I had some sexey outfits that I wore to answer the door now and some of the men were starting to show me some attention.
the Doctor would come by to check his work, and I started looking foward to his visits, I loved having him feel my nipples and pinch them to see how thet were doing. He also checked my cock and baslls, to see what affect the drugs were having. they were getting smaller.
He would do an anal exam to check my prostrate, He laughed as I would start to move my ass around as he had his finger up my ass.
He told M.J. that I was ready to start learning how to be a woman.
M.J. started helping me find a hair style that was right, and the makeup, was bought for my complexion.
The Doctor came by and checked out the finished procuct, he told us he could help get rid of that unsightly bluge in my panties, I started to cry, He laughed and said no I won't cut it off. We went to his office, and he had me get up on the spreader with my legs wide apart he numbed my cock and balls. after a bit he took a mirrow and showed me his handy work. He had peirced each side of my cock and balls and had run a ribbon thru the holes and pulled and tied it in a bow. now all I could see was the ribbon and my boi-pussy.
M.J. loved it she says it is sexy.
That weekend I was dressed and taken to a party M.J. had arranged for me. we entered an apartment to find half a dozed black men, I was told M.J. had a date, and I would have to wait here.
When we got home M.J. ask me when I knew that I was going to be a black mans slut, I told her when the first black cock entered my ass I knew I was hooked, and that with each black cock that followed I was more certain.
M.J. and I sometimes fuck togeather, but M.j. is now my pimp, and have have to work black only parties most weekends.

Fucking awesome story!!! Thanks. Would have been even better if Doc had cut off your entire equipment...balls and all.

Users who are viewing this thread