• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shy UK wife aged 32-

• Thread starterUkpawg
  • Start date

Ukpawg

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 6, 2020
This is my wife we have been married 4 years and been together since we were 18. Would love to know what you guys think. Does she look like a slut .. Please degrade her with comments

photo38.JPG photo33.JPG normal_mmmmm.jpg photo40.JPG 046_1000.jpg 226_1000.jpg photo 1.JPG 100_1027.JPG 100_1040.JPG 100_1158.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Kumbbags, MyunawarewifeUK, laury and 2 others
Absolutely. She has a fantastic body and she spreads like a pro, looks like slut material to me. You share her?

Reactions: Ukpawg
Bishot said:
Absolutely. She has a fantastic body and she spreads like a pro, looks like slut material to me. You share her?
Trying to convince her to come to a club with me.. Id love nothing more than to watch a group of men pound the fuck out of her

She's got the goods for it but you might have to let her work up to it if she's new to this kind of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread