• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Showing your wife’s pics to your friends

• Thread starterSeeman
  • Start date

Seeman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 22, 2024
I get so turned on sharing my wife’s nudes to my friends. Then when we hang out all they think about is my wife naked. Such a thrill!

• Love
Reactions: milfbuster, Bmilfslut and Feltmeyer
Seeman said:
I get so turned on sharing my wife’s nudes to my friends. Then when we hang out all they think about is my wife naked. Such a thrill!
Same.

Agreed

Would love to do this

So my wife’s uncle and I used to hang out and party a lot when my wife worked nights. Ended up showing him her nudes and then it became a regular thing and it was awesome. He’d even pull his cock out and start stroking to her pics in front of me

Reactions: milfbuster
I’ve shown my friend thru snap and he pretty much saved all the pics hahaha he said he jerks off to her a lot

Reactions: milfbuster and NotTellin
Its a lovely connection with a colleague of hers. Showing him her nudes, boozing and chatting. And the topic is all about her exactly. Hahahahah.

Reactions: milfbuster