• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Showing Pussy at the Bar

• Thread starterDallasJ
  • Start date

DallasJ

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 2, 2022
It was valentine's day a while back. My GF and I had a nice dinner and decided to hit a bar for a few drinks. It was too crowded since it was valentine's day but it was pretty much men only drinking at the bar. The dart board in the back was open and nobody was sitting back there so we decided to throw a few games.

She was wearing a skirt with no panties that night and is well aware of my proclivity to want to share her with other men. After a few drinks we made a wager, if she looses she has to flash her pussy to a man. She accepted!

So once she lost I had her sit on a bar stool facing the men's room in the back of the bar. Nobody else was back there so the only person who would see her is someone walking out of the men's room. She lifted her skirt to fully ****** her pussy, and we waiting for some foot traffic.

I really thought that she would simply give a quick flash one time and then get the hell outta that bar. She didn't do that though, she surprised the hell outta me! She left her skirt lifted and fully ******* with each guy that walked by! You can imagine there was a little more traffic at the men's room once a few guys saw what was going on back there. She stayed right there for the better part of 30 minutes and showed her pussy off to nearly a dozen guys that night. It was so hot! What really floored me is how much she enjoyed it too, the bar stool was visible wet when she finally got up! Of course we went home and fucked like rabbits after that!

(Pics are from a different night)

20220202_135826.jpg 20220202_135953.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PlannB, bobstudio83, Gaezel and 9 others
Hubby and I do something like that but we go in separately and seat apart I will be at bar and ****** my pussy to several men. All will approach me and offer to buy me a drink and crop a feel which I always allow and I will do the same to the guys. I will take one into the men's room and give a bj and lift up my skirt. The guy I select will be 4-6 inches and I will tell him I am waiting for a guy that is really hung. Sometimes my hubby enters and asks the man if he can fuck me too. My pick up will always ask me if it is ok.... Hubby unleashes/rubs his 9 incher soft between my lips and I cry out it is so BIG and he hardens then pushes into my pussy while I am bending over counter i the men's room. By now 3 or 4 other men have entered rest room and are in line. I will service all. and ask each to buy me a drink later.

• Love
Reactions: sephoro, sswanabe, bobstudio83 and 4 others
KristinS said:
Hubby and I do something like that but we go in separately and seat apart I will be at bar and ****** my pussy to several men. All will approach me and offer to buy me a drink and crop a feel which I always allow and I will do the same to the guys. I will take one into the men's room and give a bj and lift up my skirt. The guy I select will be 4-6 inches and I will tell him I am waiting for a guy that is really hung. Sometimes my hubby enters and asks the man if he can fuck me too. My pick up will always ask me if it is ok.... Hubby unleashes/rubs his 9 incher soft between my lips and I cry out it is so BIG and he hardens then pushes into my pussy while I am bending over counter i the men's room. By now 3 or 4 other men have entered rest room and are in line. I will service all. and ask each to buy me a drink later.
I think I'm hangin out in the wrong bar...

Reactions: phucker

Users who are viewing this thread