• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Showered by BBC in the Shower

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Hi guys! I haven't been on here in a while, but I wanted to share with you some hot pics of me with some BBC in the shower that my hubby took of me. I made my hubby watch me get lathered with soap by an over 6'5" hot hunk Brutus with his big hands all over my body. It felt so good! I couldn't wait but just suck his cock off until I got showered by his cum. :)

xoxo
barbi
Barbi's Slutty Adventures

Attachments

• mirvp_037 800.jpg
    mirvp_037 800.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,296
  • mirvp_048 800.jpg
    mirvp_048 800.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,743
What a sweet little blonde slut you are. How could Brutus keep from crushing you during the fucking I'm sure he gave you?

SentientDog said:
What a sweet little blonde slut you are. How could Brutus keep from crushing you during the fucking I'm sure he gave you?

Thank you! It was so hot and erotic to be with a man who's very large in size, especially with his unbelievably well-defined arms feeling me all over, not to mention when he was on top of me pounding my very wet pussy. And don't worry, he didn't crush me in any way. :)

xoxo
barbi

barbi, you are amazingly hot! I dream of my girl getting a bbc to make her purr like that :)

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife said:
Thank you! It was so hot and erotic to be with a man who's very large in size, especially with his unbelievably well-defined arms feeling me all over, not to mention when he was on top of me pounding my very wet pussy. And don't worry, he didn't crush me in any way. :)

xoxo
barbi
Very Nice Barbi... Brutus must have tossed up you around like a real Barbi you are so petite and he is well Brutus. Do keep up the great the work? someday one can only hope.Lott (GentlemenDom.com) - xPeeps.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a sweet little fuck doll you are baby!!! Great to see a sexy little blonde like yourself so willing to let a big mean ass black mutha-fucka tear you up.........:)
More pics sweetheart

Last edited by a moderator:
That is hot. He is a monster compared to you.

You're so fucking hot. I wish to have a slutty wife like you. Your husband is a lucky bastard. Thanks to share your pics with us.

Hubby is so lucky to see you enjoy BBC in person.

oh wow, that looked fantastic

Hot Pics got any more???

Damn, Brutus is huge. (and I'm not talking about just his cock) I can't decide who's the luckiest to have him there...Barbi or her hubby.

Users who are viewing this thread