Show Off Your Wife

• Thread starterheadbuzz
  • Start date
Kudalskies said:
My preg. wife.

CVg5icU.jpg

Oh she's gorgeous beyond words! Nothing better than those curves and a nice pair of pregnancy tits!

Reactions: Jimnjen

Mlagar on kik

I have created a room on volafile where I want to create a kind of "strip club" and show some pics and videos of my wife stripping etc. Be great with a number of guys making lewd comments about my slutty wife in real time like at a strip club. May even lead to something private or more. The show will be this evening at 12:00 Mountain Time. PM me if interested for your password. The Slut Wife Strip Club - Volafile.org Live Filesharing & Chat

My wife is away for the week. I have no nudes, but please tell me how you would own her. Kik is Mlagar

ExposeYourWife said:
https://temporarily.*******/image/2c3287f0-4d0
That was rather a pointless post, the picture isn't there (30 minutes after your post)

https://temporarily.*******/image/294a5e38-d8e

ok well the temp image has gone but she is still on display in imig.es

Showing my Tania tonight. 4 hrs from now :)

cookman said:
oops...sorry about posting two of the one lol 004.jpg 007.jpg 17.jpg 022.jpg 032.jpg 039.jpg

very nice..we should chat

Reactions: cookman and Tomcrown
tdsobm1990 said:
Showing my Tania tonight. 4 hrs from now :)
I shall set my alarm

Reactions: tdsobm1990
Defeat awaits me and Tania my lord. She will be yours

tdsobm1990 said:
Defeat awaits me and Tania my lord. She will be yours

Of that there is no doubt. And Tania..what a sweet name for a slut.

I already feel my horns as a cuckold growing. I cry in shame , she is soon yours to show all :( I'm afraid yet cannot stop

Damn that sounds sexy

tdsobm1990 said:
I already feel my horns as a cuckold growing. I cry in shame , she is soon yours to show all :( I'm afraid yet cannot stop

Let me have a quick taste of the undoubtedly tasty slut Tania..a pic to show off her future possibilities..there may even be a reward for you

Reactions: MaxL and tdsobm1990
Can't sir :/ still at work so no pics :( in approx 2 hrs I'll be home to surrender my lord

Reactions: MaxL