• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

should it hurt first time?

• Thread starterjamesmelad
  • Start date

jamesmelad

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 29, 2009
should a girls first time with a bbc hurt ever so slightly ? akin to losing her virginity...or should it be a sensual relaxxing and erotic time? what do you think this girl should experience for her first time?
comments please........................

Attachments

• getimageCAXRLAEI.jpg
    getimageCAXRLAEI.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,312
  • Love
Reactions: Fumace, sswanabe and hikawade
who is thie woman here

If her pussy is shallow and she isn't opened up and lubed then hell yes it will hurt. Hitting the cervix is an acquired pleasure at least with me. My first did hurt some but he was persistent and got all up inside me and that feeling of being full and knowing how he enjoyed that I could take it all, every time after got better and better. Ultimately, like I have told new girls I have brought to my Bulls for initiation, I am not asking them to do anything I haven't done. So shhhh! Hush!

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, shycplinokc, Richduckie and 1 other person
jamesmelad said:
should a girls first time with a bbc hurt ever so slightly ? akin to losing her virginity...or should it be a sensual relaxxing and erotic time? what do you think this girl should experience for her first time?
comments please........................
My fiancée 1st BBC was 11 1/2 long x 3 wide x 71/2 around bottom out at 8 but she still took the rest. She was only 4’11 129lbs.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, littlesmallie, Beano and 1 other person
Her

4F965536-84AC-47D3-9D9E-0FA7480F2807.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Getmade, BiwithHotGf, sswanabe and 7 others
wow that is a big cock. How did she fit it all in?

Reactions: shrimpdikjim
If it doesn't hurt a little it's not big enough

Reactions: shycplinokc
HotwifeAndSubHub said:
wow that is a big cock. How did she fit it all in?
He just kept pushing that BIG BLK DICK, until it was all in her.

Reactions: Beano
It depends entirely on the girl. I was with one married girl named Carissa. No matter how gentle I was with her, she would angrily accuse me of trying to hurt her.

By contrast, Christine would contemptuously say all guys are the same. In out, in out. “I tell them harder and they don’t fucking even know how!”

I was in the gym six days a week back then and the only way she was happy was if I slammed into her cervix as hard as I could until I was drenched in sweat. I could feel my cock slam up against the back of her cervix. It would send her into waves of orgasms that would squeeze my cock.

If I ever did that to Carissa, she would have ********** from the pain.

Women are just different.

Carissa hated anal.

Christine would beg for anal for an hour and she’d do this thing where she’d involuntarily reach back around to pull me in. She’d finally beg me to switch to her vagina and smash her cervix. “I love to have my ass fucked more than anything- except I can’t quite cum like that,” she’d say.

JerseyguyMC said:
It depends entirely on the girl. I was with one married girl named Carissa. No matter how gentle I was with her, she would angrily accuse me of trying to hurt her.

By contrast, Christine would contemptuously say all guys are the same. In out, in out. “I tell them harder and they don’t fucking even know how!”

I was in the gym six days a week back then and the only way she was happy was if I slammed into her cervix as hard as I could until I was drenched in sweat. I could feel my cock slam up against the back of her cervix. It would send her into waves of orgasms that would squeeze my cock.

If I ever did that to Carissa, she would have ********** from the pain.

Women are just different.

Carissa hated anal.

Christine would beg for anal for an hour and she’d do this thing where she’d involuntarily reach back around to pull me in. She’d finally beg me to switch to her vagina and smash her cervix. “I love to have my ass fucked more than anything- except I can’t quite cum like that,” she’d say.
I passed wife was a virgin when we met in every sense of the word and she never had anal and was never interested in it but after I tongue fuck her ass for several months she got curious I would finger it and she would like it and eventually she would ask to try it after a few times with me she wanted a bigger one in there and eventually when she was pregnant she just begged for it and would come hard getting her ass pounded ever since then she would always ask for it hinted that she loved it which would always surprise me