• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Should I let her go ?

• Thread starterteddy
  • Start date

teddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2006
My wife Jen just broke up with her boyfriend Matt because she said he was becoming a bit too possessive of her. She figures if I don't mind sharing her why should anyone else ?

She is now interested in a college student who works at the local mall. (Jen is 34 and this young man is 21) She wants to take him out to dinner and then spend the nite at his apartment. She figures he is going to be a bit nervous the first time and my presence might intimidate him. I would love to watch my sexy wife seduce this guy and teach him how to make love to a woman. Should I insist on being there to watch or should I let her go ?
(She'd probably find a way to see him alone even if I say no)

Let her go....being a lot younger then her, I'm sure he'll be intimidated to a point anyway, and you being there the first time, would only deminish what it is that your wife really wants and needs....I'm sure you'll get plenty of opportunites to watch in the future, and in the mean time, you can stroke along with the rest of us cucks....:)

Let her Go,

she has already proven to you she will back off on anyone getting too possessive. Let her seduce and prepare the lad for what is to come.....the longer you have to wait to see them in action, the sweeter the action will be!!!;)

She's with him now

I decided to let Jen visit the college guy she is lusting after. I know she'll be home late tonite, but I am climbing the walls waiting for her to return and tell me all the details. I can't help but wonder......... did she let him fuck her already ?..........did she suck him off ?................... or maybe they just kissed and played around a little ?

I've been trying not to masturbate, but if she isn't back soon, I think I'm going to explode .............

Users who are viewing this thread