• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's worried about anal

• Thread starterggg_derek
  • Start date
G

ggg_derek

I think she's ready, but she is hesitant to let me have her ass. Any advice for her?

Attachments

• Copy of DSCF0797.jpg
    Copy of DSCF0797.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 2,360
  • tb.jpg
    tb.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 965
A little cock like that won't hurt you gal!

her husband has no idea

i feel for the poor sod

Attachments

• m20.jpg
    m20.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 1,918
here she is

there's much more to come

Attachments

• 26a.jpg
    26a.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 2,108
My advice is that you buy one of those strap ons. Then she fucks you in the anal. That way you will know how it feels and you will be much more careful when it´s your turn. Good luck to both of you ;)

In the butt

Start with smaller toys and use Astroglide. Hubby doesn't know? even better!

Don't forget to take some pics. Then EVERYONE will know she is your fucktoy and not his.

Keep the pictures coming

Tongue first - plenty of lube - lots of fingers - a thumb or two - time - lie her on her side - pull her legs to her chest - then feed her your cock slowly - wait - fuck her slowly - small movements - then longer - and longer - faster - and faster - play with her clitty - have her do it

Eventually she will be able to take you doggy style, ride you on top(my personal favourite!), on her back with her legs over your shoulders.

Take your time - your patience will be rewarded - do it right and you both(yes, her too) will love it.

hmm

According to what I have read, only a few females orgasm from anal sex. Very many think of it as nasty, gross, etc, and almost all worry that you will pull your dick out with nice chunk of shit stuck to the end (which indeed does sometimes happen). My wife is a RN though she is out of nursing now, she says that people who do anal allot, causes the muscles to relax and stretch in time, making it hard not to have crap come out when you don't want it too. A lot of gay men have a real problem with leaving tracks in their underpants and will often think they are going to let loose a little gas and instead drop a bit more. So many females are worried about that as well it’s not all that comfortable for them. My wife will only do it once in awhile and she also because of the nature of the act it self only do it with me. Never has she done it with a date and she says unless something very unusual would occur will not. I don’t think you should push it, this game is about each partner giving and taking, it is about respect, trust, love and sex and her wish’s should be respected. If it something you wish to experience with her then talk to her about with an understanding ear and insure her to do it once in awhile will not have any long term negative effects. You can all so let her know by taking a good dump a few hours before you have sex and by her using a soapy finger to run up the canal before hand will insure no waste on your cock. I agree with start with a small butt plug then move to a bigger one, lubricate your cock and her hole well, many kinds of oils work well, baby oil does a great job. My wife’s first time all we had was some good ole Crisco cooking oil and I have to admit it worked better then any commercial oil we have ever used. Go in slow; you may have to try several different positions. For my wife the spoon position works the best and is most comfortable for her. I am lucky she always has an orgasm and she describes it as very different then regular sex and worth doing. You might try some things like (around the world) that is to lick the ass crack then at the hole run your tongue around and around it, then fuck her ass hole with your tongue. The more you do this the more she begins to enjoy it and loses some of the horror at having her nasty ass hole used. Good luck, I hope you do not take offense in any way, I mean this only as a help and encouragement to you and her. By the way, one of the little things my wife likes and so do I, is often she will be walking through the room and I will have her come over to me pull down her pants and she bend over a little and I’ll tongue fuck her ass for a few minutes, it’s a very common day to day activity and has made her more comfortable with ass play.

the latest

i got the head in but she was too worried

Attachments

• 23cropped.jpg
    23cropped.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 592
Did you make it all the way in yet? :p

My wife will only allow me to enjoy her ass about twice a year; she claims I am way too thick, like a beer can. She has a lover with a long, about nine inches, and very thin cock who she allows to fuck her up her ass any time he want it. So maybe you wife may want to find a pencil dick.

I disagree with "thick stick 88". Thats a pretty formidable sized dick to be sticking up a virgin ass however, if you follow the advice from "tupinsinmo" above all should be well eventually. I especially agree with the notion of frequent and enthusiastic tongue fucking to get her to relax and accept anal as a regular facet of your sex lives. Should go without saying but please do keep it clean, yours too. I first ate my wifes ass and she was uncomfortable with it but by the third time when I spun around to get my cock sucked she went for my ass as well. hmmmmm it was so nice. Just need to get over the "nasty" perceptions. Let us know how it works out, or should I say IN.

Users who are viewing this thread