• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She's the Pimp. I'm the sissy ho

• Thread starterlapitup65
  • Start date

lapitup65

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2012
San Diego,CA
About 2 weeks ago Mandy and I were sharing some dirty talk and reliving her previous night with her Bull. We have finally found a guy that she can enjoy on a somewhat regular basis.

I told her I hoped he would let me fluff him for her and we started fantasizing about me being her little sissy. She threw out all my male underwear weeks ago and she keeps me locked in chastity for periods of time. My longest is 50 days. J, her Bull, doesn't know about a lot of our kinky tendencies. I'm afraid we may scare him off, so we're moving along slowly.

After our dirty talk session, we went out to eat. At breakfast she told me it was time for me to get her something "sparkly" again. I know she was only planting a seed for Valentines day or something, but I told her that if she gets me some cock and cum, she could have her sparkly.

Then we started negotiating. It was all in fun but I had every intention of buying her something nice. She asked how much sparkly she could get for a blow job. I told her she could get about $100 and she said that's not sparkly at all. That's when I told her she could take me to a glory hole at an adult bookstore and I might be able to watch me suck 5 or 6 guys.

We ended up going to an adult bookstore with glory holes a few days later. She only watched me suck off one guy and then she wanted to leave. Since then the sex between us has been great and we've negotiated a few more ways to pimp me out.

Yesterday, she texted her ex boyfriend and told me that she is going to dress me up like a sissy and watch him fuck me. This whole process has made me so horny I can't stand it, but she won't let me orgasm without her permission. I just get hornier every day waiting and wondering how she's gonna pimp me out.

No one can make a sissy out of you unless you cooperate. If this is your thing, then so be it, but if you do not want to be "used", then you have the right to refuse. I would say the same thing to a woman. No man should be able to "pimp" her without her full permission.

I want to be her slut. I want to be used as a sex toy.

Son of John said:
No one can make a sissy out of you unless you cooperate. If this is your thing, then so be it, but if you do not want to be "used", then you have the right to refuse. I would say the same thing to a woman. No man should be able to "pimp" her without her full permission.

You have a good point, but it seems to be what he wants very badly after wearing female panties for months and getting caged for up to 50 days at a time. He even asked her to get the bull to fluff him.

Fluffing and getting a full dose of "cock in the ass" are kind of related, and likely to happen if the bull enjoys the fluffing and wants to take the opportunity to become the real man in the marriage and stamp his authority on it, once and for all.

Mandy showed me her text conversations with her ex last night. She flat out told him she wanted to watch him fuck me. Just to be clear, she hasn't said anything to her current Bull. She decided she would rather have her ex boyfriend fuck me.
She put on her new feeldoe last night and fucked me with it. While she was fucking me she told me how her ex was going to fuck me.

lapitup65 said:
Mandy showed me her text conversations with her ex last night. She flat out told him she wanted to watch him fuck me. Just to be clear, she hasn't said anything to her current Bull. She decided she would rather have her ex boyfriend fuck me.
She put on her new feeldoe last night and fucked me with it. While she was fucking me she told me how her ex was going to fuck me.

You are so lucky - bring it on - awesome that it is her ex on the scene again.

Reactions: purplejoys

Users who are viewing this thread