• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

she's a slut now

• Thread starterhung1
  • Start date

hung1

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 27, 2007
She was a soccer mom but after the kids left home I started her on a slut training program. I know for certain that she has sucked off a guy she works with and I suspect there are more but she is too inhibited to acknowledge that she loves to suck cock. She does not know it yet but I am preparing her for my ultimate fantasy of watching her do a blowbang with a group of men.

Of course she loves to suck dick, they all do!

Fantastic idea, starting her on the slut program after your kids leave. I bet it really helps that she's going through all the empty-nest stuff, plus mid-life stuff, and then you hit her with the slut training. It makes her feel like a teenager again, fantastic.

We'd love to see more, and if you post your location I'm sure there will be some guys nearby willing to meet up and give you that group blowjob fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 10 Inches you think see can handle that

Im have a 10 inch blk dick can she deepthroat that

She's definitely a hot and sexy slut, I'd love to see what she could do with a couple of really big dicks.

Is this evidence that you're succeeding, or that she doesn't need it?

Hung1,

Re.: "She was a soccer mom but after the kids left home I started her on a slut training program."

Interesting. What does your "slut training program" consist of?

Re.: "I know for certain that she has sucked off a guy she works with..."

Good for your wife. But how do you know that? Did she tell you, or did he?

Re.: "I suspect there are more..."

Why do you suspect that? Is this (plus the guy you know about for sure) evidence that your slut training program is succeeding, or is it evidence that your wife doesn't need it?

Regards—
Custer

slut trianing consists of watching gangbang movies while sucking my cock, finger fucking herself amd almost daily blowjobs. The blowjobs have been getting hotter and hotter. Lots of cock popping and cumshots in her mouth.

I caught her with the guy and she admitted fucking him but would neither deny or admit to sucking him off. It's seems logical to me that if a guy is banging some married ***** then has her sucking cock also. I found out the pass word to her email and there are messages between her and other men with crude hints and remarks about blowjobs.

Here are a few more of the wife. She likes to finger her pussy when she sucks dick. To me that's a sure sign that she wants cocks in both holes at the same time.

yea mine admitted to fucking bbc but i wonder if she gives them blowjobs, she rarely sucks me off

Typical middle age wife. Her hub has fantasies and she does too. Look at her stick her tongue out when she sucks cock. No doubt she wants several loads of ball snot ot it. And she has some nice big titties. That finger in the pussy while she is blowing is a sure sign that she is ready for a gangbang. Being around hub may inhibit her. Best thing is to take her to a motel with 7-10 men and see how many loads she can swallow. All indications are that she is ready for a blowbang.

It may be because her clit is not in her throat.

Hung1,

Re.: "Slut training consists of watching gangbang movies while sucking my cock, finger fucking herself amd almost daily blowjobs. The blowjobs have been getting hotter and hotter. Lots of cock popping and cumshots in her mouth."

Thanks.

Re. "I caught her with the guy and she admitted fucking him...."

It seems very positive that your wife admitted fucking another man. I hope you gave her good feedback for expanding her sexual horizons (as it were), and did not give her a hard time.

Re.: "I found out the pass word to her email and there are messages between her and other men with crude hints and remarks about blowjobs."

Sounds like a good indication of what your wife and her lovers are into.

My guess would be that your wife fingers her clit while giving you blowjobs because that's the way she orgasms. Unlike the heroine in the well-known movie "Deep Throat," her clit is not in her throat.

—Custer

Friday night blowjob session

We were channel surfing tonight when the wife spotted a pay per view called "LoadEating Sluts". I started teasing her about all the laods I have fed her. She got turned on and it ended up in a 2-1/2 hr cock sucking session Today was the 1st time she ever let me make her cheek bulge out with the head of my cock. She sucked like a ***** while I finger fucked her. No doubt in my mind she would have done a gangbang if the cocks were available

I agree she is ready for multiple cocks. I luv those pics of her big titties being milked while she sucks. Especially the one where her head is tilted back with you standing up and sliding the dick down her throat. Very slutty and it looks like she has no trouble deep throating you. Would be interesting to see what she could do with 12 inches. Get a pic of her doing the cock bulge in her cheek and post.

Would luv to gag this hot slut wife. She looks like she could be the mom next door. The pics make it very clear that she submissive. Look at the way her hub rams his cock down her throat in the one pic. It would be nice to see her do a circle suck with a few big black cocks

nice titty fucking

Has anyone ever titty fiucked a milf like this while she sucked someone else

gangbang volunteers

Can I get any volunteers to help me gangbang this slut. Judging from the pics I'd say she would let us do just about anything we want to her. Would love to see how many dicks she could suck at one time.

circle suck

Get the ***** on her knees and feed her cock. Suck and jack baby, suck and jack

blacks on milf's

We could arrange an all black cock event for this slut. Looks like she has a body made for gangbanging. Big tits and a hungry mouth. If we can hook up and bone the ***** then we will post the pics on here.

Users who are viewing this thread