• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

She took me to a glory hole

• Thread starterlapitup65
  • Start date

lapitup65

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 15, 2012
San Diego,CA
This was Mandy's last weekend of a month long vacation. We decide that we would have a weekend of debauchery. We scheduled a date with her Bull. After searching for over a year. We have finally found a Bull that has the right chemistry with her. Her plan was to fuck him in a hotel without me there for the first time. I have always been there to watch, but she wanted to torture me and make me wait at home. Then she told me she was going to let him fuck her bareback for the first time. This sent me over the edge.

I was able to talk her into letting me get two adjoining rooms so that I could get a fresh creampie. mmmmmm.... We booked the room for Friday night and started making plans for Saturday. Just for a little background information, I have been telling her that now that she has a regular Bull, I would like it if she could find me some cock to suck. She has thrown out all my underwear and now I only wear panties. She calls me her sissy husband and likes the idea of pimping me out.

We found a house party being held on Saturday. We had been to this place before and they sometimes have bi male action at these parties. It's about an hour away from where we live, so we booked a room near the party and confirmed with the hosts that we would be there.

Friday night didn't go as well as planned. Mandy kinda freaked out a little when he put his bare cock in her. She told him she just wasn't ready for him to cum in her. They stopped fucking and just talked for a long time until they both fell asleep. In the morning, her Bull started fucking her again. Mandy loves morning sex and he knows this. He started fucking her bare and things were going great, but he came really quick. When he came he didn't want to cum in her so he pulled out and came in his hand. He left shortly after that and Mandy came over to my room. She was a little disappointed because she didn't get the fucking she was hoping for and I was disappointed because I didn't get my first creampie, but she did like grinding her pussy on my face while she told me how much she loved his cock. Maybe next time.

We checked out of our local hotel and headed up to another hotel near the party we were plannning on attending. We checked in and relaxed for a little while. We had some fun measuring my cock for a new mature metal chastity device we will be ordering. There was a lot of fun small penis humiliation but I'll save that for another post.

She decided that we should check out a nearby adult bookstore that had glory holes before we went to the party. I thought this was a great idea. We had tried this once in Vegas but Mandy was really turned off by the seedy place we went to . We had a nice dinner, Mandy had quite a few drinks by this time and was moving from fuzzy to *****. We quickly headed to the bookstore. Once we got to the parking lot, she started having second thoughts. I went in and checked out the lay of the land and came back to the car to let her know that it was a pretty clean place and we should go in.

Once inside, we checked out a few of the toys before heading to the video booths. The booths were tiny. The two of us could barely fit inside together. There was a nice big hole in the wall that we both immediately noticed. Mandy was surprised to see another guy in the other booth. I slid my finger around the hole and he slid his cock in. I looked at Mandy and she was shocked that the guy just slid his cock through the hole. He had a nice cock, about 7-8 inches. I got down on my knees and started sucking. I looked back at Mandy and said he's pretty big. She just smiled and nodded. I went back to sucking and she started taking pics of her sissy husband sucking cock at the glory hole.

I sucked this guy for about 2 minutes before I felt his cock stiffen and I tasted a little bit of cum. He pulled out of my mouth and I thought it he was done, but then we saw his cum spurting through a smaller hole next to the glory hole. He quickly left but Mandy was a little freaked out about him cumming through the wall and not in my mouth. It kinda grossed her out and she said that was hot up until then, but she was ready to leave. We walked out past four or five guys standing in the hallway and left.

We both had a great time, but we decided to skip the house party because of the time and the amount of alcohol Mandy had already consumed. When we got back to the hotel, I gave Mandy a 100 dollar bill and told her she could have made a lot more money tonight. I promised her a hundred dollars for every load of cum I got this weekend. Between her Bull and the trip to the bookstore I only got one, but we both enjoyed her last weekend of vacation.

Users who are viewing this thread